• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

lol skt

everything went to hojin tho, that's pretty bad

I mean, Lee Sin who builds AD early is actually pretty terrifying. People forget because his tank stats have been nerfed to dust, but if you get ahead and build him more like an assassin he can still snowball games early.

zkylon

zkylewd
I mean, Lee Sin who builds AD early is actually pretty terrifying. People forget because his tank stats have been nerfed to dust, but if you get ahead and build him more like an assassin he can still snowball games early.

well ideal target is kuro, tho he was dead at the time :p

Hojin almost got there in time to pick up that Alistar kill.

I'd actually rather have the kills on Fiora than Kassadin. Yeah, you jump Kassadin through his rough early game, but he doesn't actually need that when he's laning against Lulu since he just shits all over her anyway, and Fiora's actually stronger end-game.

Quonny

Hojin almost got there in time to pick up that Alistar kill.

I'd actually rather have the kills on Fiora than Kassadin. Yeah, you jump Kassadin through his rough early game, but he doesn't actually need that when he's laning against Lulu since he just shits all over her anyway, and Fiora's actually stronger end-game.

but smeb

If Smeb gets ahead, he gets insanely overconfident.

EU loves the wave holy shit

but smeb

If Smeb gets ahead, he gets insanely overconfident.

That's true, and it's easy to get that way on Fiora since you really can make some of those ridiculous 3v1 outplays if everything lines up for you.

Interesting to see Hojin go for the Ninja Tabi. I'm guessing he doesn't plan to build any other Armor items because he doesn't consider Sivir to be a credible threat.

Tizoc

Yo dat fight at dat tower.
If this goes on to be a 2-2 tie breaker I'm suspecting something being staged there lol.

Is this it? Can KOO really take a game off SKT? Even with this lead I'm still half expecting SKT to come back, but would love to see something other than a 3-0 series

I mean, we're talking about a Fiora who happens to be 100 CS ahead, with tons of global gold advantage from towers and Baron on top of that. Those two had no business trying to take that fight when it started as poorly as it did for them.

Yea this year's opening and pre-hype stuff from Riot was pretty meh.

Hard to follow up with Imagine Dragons though.

no it's easy

get like rammstein or something

fuck imagine dragons, sure they had an opening intro better than this year but that band sucks.

Neol

To each there own. I don't find Imagine Dragons great as well but there song and video was fitting and the majority enjoyed it.

This is riot, who got The Chrystal Method... SKT will be posing infront of Scooter playing live

How much is the fish!

God I would pay money to see Scooter. Shit would be ridiculous.

The questions is!....What is the question!

Top Bottom