• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked audio between Trump and Commerce secretary nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.
These leaks need to start showing him doing something illegal instead of just his usual holding gross/uneducated opinions. If you try to attack his character instead of his actual actions then he will have more fuel for his idea that the media is an enemy of his persona in particular. They are playing into his game.

Yeah, unfortunately, I only see this further galvanizing his supporters. Like, what do we do with this info? It would have come out before implemented and even if it didn't, he could just push it through anyway. Just makes Trump more paranoid, I guess?

Neo C.

Now that this is leaked, doesn't that mean other countries would be preparing to avoid business with the US as much as they could? Or at least be extremely wary of any promoses
If you follow the foreign press and foreign policy, you will realize that this is already the case long before the leak.

Edit: Ah nevermind, it was caught off a video in 2016. Thought this was a leak of one of his calls. Maddow just put out a story about him having ties to Russia and connecting him to Russians that did business with Trump.

And.. Democrats just helped vote him in for that cabinet position. Okay..

akira28

Well, now they should get some tape of him saying something embarrassing and dumb, I mean, moreso than usual. the kind of thing he would want to hide. doesn't have to be illegal, but this will turn his orange into a florid mauve.

then we can get to the good stuff.

Killerhertz

Neo Member
giphy.gif

He still doesn't know where the leaks are from...

Burt

Maddow did a nice piece on this Wilbur Ross feller tonight. He's the largest shareholder of a Cyprus bank where Russian oligarchs go to launder their money. Second biggest? The Russian 'king of fertilizer' billionaire who bought a mansion from Trump for $100 million -- that Trump bought two years earlier for $40 million. Oh yeah, and it's been torn down and the land sold off already, apparently.

So yes, in case you were wondering, I totally feel completely okay with Trump and Ross hashing international trade policy for us.

Ozigizo

Is he going to tax himself for the imported Chinese steel? For his daughter's failed clothing line that's also made in China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom