• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead Coop Thread (PC/Steam)

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Also location/mic would probably be a good idea.

I have to web through steam's crappy browser only to find 90% of you are not even close to me. :lol

ID: Explanatory
Location: (US West, US East, West Canada, East Canada, Europe, etc)
Mic: Yes/No

More work for OP though :D

I'm refraining from posting mine (No it's not my s/n) as I'm not sure if I want to buy the game yet. Heathen I am I have too many to play first.

senahorse

I was going to put location up there but thought it wouldn't matter too much as you can just add people and soon see who is on when. As for mic I thought it was implied with this sort of game, I guess I shouldn't assume so much. :D

edit: I have put in some extra criteria in the OP for people to add their location and whether they have a mic or not, so if you want to post those details I will add it in for you all.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
x3n05 said:
I was going to put location up there but thought it wouldn't matter too much as you can just add people and soon see who is on when. As for mic I thought it was implied with this sort of game, I guess I shouldn't assume so much. :D

Location is for ping. Since the servers are still weird at the moment it should help playing locally.

First game I played had no mike users and everyone covered each other and moved along without talking. It was pretty slick. (Normal though)

Next round we went advanced and two guys ran into cars chasing a hunter :lol [/offtopic]

senahorse

Hazaro said:
Location is for ping. Since the servers are still weird at the moment it should help playing locally.

First game I played had no mike users and everyone covered each other and moved along without talking. It was pretty slick. (Normal though)

Next round we went advanced and two guys ran into cars chasing a hunter :lol [/offtopic]

Yeah you're right, I have added the extra criteria into the OP, so will add those details in for anyone who posts it.

dude

dude
Good idea Hazaro:
Steam ID: DMbot (link already posted a page back) - MIC: YES, though it's a crappy one - Your Location: Israel (Good ping in Middle Eastern/European servers)

Oreoleo

aznpxdd said:
We should just create a separate L4D GAF group. Its kinda hard to keep track of everyone. =\
This is a good idea. Keep control in the hands of the many. It's impossible for us in the TF2 thread to get a big group together because we can't make events on the GAF Steam group. Kinda frustrating.

senahorse

I am creating a group now. :D

edit: I have created a GAF L4D group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GAF-L4D

We need some people to act as officers, so if there are any volunteers I will add you in. Also I am definitely no artist so if you are not happy with the logo please provide a better one (which won't be hard) and I will replace it. Any other ideas for the group as well? I have never created a steam group before.

edit: is it OK to use the logo as I have or do I need permission from the mods/owners of neogaf?

x3n05 said:

edit: I have created a GAF L4D group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GAF-L4D

We need some people to act as admins and officers, so if there are any volunteers I will add you in. Also I am definitely no artist so if you are not happy with the logo please provide a better one (which won't be hard) and I will replace it. Any other ideas for the group as well? I have never created a steam group before.
Logo's fine for me. :D

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
x3n05 said:

We need some people to act as officers, so if there are any volunteers I will add you in. Also I am definitely no artist so if you are not happy with the logo please provide a better one (which won't be hard) and I will replace it. Any other ideas for the group as well? I have never created a steam group before.

edit: is it OK to use the logo as I have or do I need permission from the mods/owners of neogaf?
Did you give EviLore a heads up on this?

Zyzyxxz

Well here is a quick photochop, I had another idea of incorporating the logo but that was more time consuming, if you guys wanna see it I can get it up probably tomorrow.

gaf4dead.jpg

Mrbob

I'll be on tonight to finally try out the PC demo after The Shield is over!

Can't wait...not only for the new episode (only 3 left zomg) and to play this on PC!

Top Bottom