• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead Coop Thread (PC/Steam)

Mrbob

I can finally join you guys in battle tonight! Long story short, amazon screwed up the shipping of my game but I got it today!

Hopefully I can install the game off the dvd into my steam account right away tonight instead of having to download it.

gaf: MrPing1000
Steam: MrPing1000
mic: yes

I'm starting to think we could really use a euroGAF group, if that would be ok. Cause playing with USA people is pretty difficult, pings start getting too high.

Oreoleo

pheeniks said:
I've never done anything steam-related with gaf. when/how often do you guys play?

Build up your friends list. Go through this thread, add people you recognize. Add people with a lot of posts in the official L4D thread. Add people you play with. Add me (Steam name Oreoleo)! There are ALWAYS people playing. Shit, it's 9:30 on a Saturday morning and there's still 4 people on my friends list playing right now. And obviously during more normal hours there will be more playing and if there aren't, people are usually willing to join if you send them a game invite. It's pretty easy to get a game going when all's said and done, Valve has a pretty loyal following. And it doesn't hurt that the game is totally sweet :D

1-D_FTW

MrPing1000 said:
gaf: MrPing1000
Steam: MrPing1000

I'm starting to think we could really use a euroGAF group, if that would be ok. Cause playing with USA people is pretty difficult, pings start getting too high.

But a lot of times the game puts us (USA gaffers) all on a European server anyway. Good pings aren't that common for most people.

Orellio said:
Build up your friends list. Go through this thread, add people you recognize. Add people with a lot of posts in the official L4D thread. Add people you play with. Add me (Steam name Oreoleo)! There are ALWAYS people playing. Shit, it's 9:30 on a Saturday morning and there's still 4 people on my friends list playing right now. And obviously during more normal hours there will be more playing and if there aren't, people are usually willing to join if you send them a game invite. It's pretty easy to get a game going when all's said and done, Valve has a pretty loyal following. And it doesn't hurt that the game is totally sweet :D

Sounds good, I'll just start adding up everyone...can't wait

GAF: MickeyKnox
Steam: MickeyKnox
mic: yes (alhtough i have to figure out wtf is going on with voice in game as I can transmit fine in steam chat and Vent, but yesterday it all of a sudden stopped working in game only)

Concept17

GAF: Concept17
Steam: Aicos17
Loc: Montana
Mic: yes, but I rarely get a chance to use it. regardless I know how to communicate and work together

MNC

GAF: MNC
Steam: MNC117
Mic: Yes, when I can be left alone by relatives. I HATE when they look over my shoulder why I'm talking English.

Apharmd

steam: temjin1080sp

also, i've done very little things with friends on L4D, so i'm always up to game with anyone

Top Bottom