• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead Coop Thread (PC/Steam)

Mrbob

I missed the update about a mic. You can put me down as using one.

I ended up hosting a match on PC last night since the game couldn't find a dedicated server, and was shocked at how smooth it ran. I only have a 5MB connection (128k upload), and I had 4 people online last night. One from NC, one from vegas, me from wisc, and I forget the fourth but it ran nearly lag free.

Gaf: BigGreenMat
Steam: biggreenmat92
Mic: Yes
Loc: Chicago IL

Would love to play with some Gaffers later when I get home from work.

For some reason my mic won't work with Steam games? Anyone have any suggestions. I can hear myself in the mic and can record things on the XP sound recorder. When I try to test it in any game though the test doesn't show it picking up anything anything. I have a Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum. Any ideas?

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
steam id i put here was wrong. its actually otake_tux

Zzoram

GAF - Zzoram
Steam ID - Zzoram
Location - Canada
Mic - Yes

So apparently you can now host a dedicated server and attach it to a Steam community group, so only members of the group can join, no password required. That means we can have a GAF L4D server that people will actually use, unlike the previous attempt at a TF2 server.

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
GAF: Itsinmyveins
STEAM: ItsInMyVeins
MIC: No

I don't have a single person on my friend list, and since I plan to play this game online I guess it's time to add some people.

Milabrega

If anyone wants to use an irc for matchmaking we got one on GlobalGamers.net Channel #gaf_Wfc. If you don't have an irc Client you can use http://mibbit.com/ scroll down to globalgamers on the server list enter #gaf_wfc in the channel list and choose a nick.

Zzoram

Zzoram said:
GAF - Zzoram
Steam ID - Zzoram
Location - Canada
Mic - Yes

So apparently you can now host a dedicated server and attach it to a Steam community group, so only members of the group can join, no password required. That means we can have a GAF L4D server that people will actually use, unlike the previous attempt at a TF2 server.

add me to the OP please

Top Bottom