• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded Release Midnight June 27, 2013 (PC, Mac, Linux)

Great update, was just coming to check if it was posted. Fuck yea I CAN'T WAIT! I'm so surprised for a new Leisure Suit Larry tonight. So good so good so good!

Is this the first of the Kickstarter adventure game releases?

Great update, was just coming to check if it was posted. Fuck yea I CAN'T WAIT! I'm so surprised for a new Leisure Suit Larry tonight. So good so good so good!

Is this the first of the Kickstarter adventure game releases?

Very pleasant, unexpected surprise. I think it's the first "major" Kickstarted point'n'click release. First of the ones I've backed, anyway.

Megatron

So even though we paid for a digital copy and an ios copy will also be available the same day, we will not be able to choose an ios copy. That's lame. I thought this would be really fun on my ipad.

I have been waiting for this. I have never seen the system requirements officially being released...I hope my laptop will play it. Will still buy it regardless.

Takuya

Banned
An important update to the update we just posted!

Steam has informed us that, since they would prefer that there actually be humans in their offices when a new game is released, the game will NOT be going live on Steam until 10:00am PDT tomorrow.

However, the games will still be available on the Replay Games website as of midnight tonight PDT.

Josh
Update via email.

I really wish this wasn't a remake of Larry 1, because I played the hell out of that game when I was in middle school, but I'll check it out at some point.

According to people who played the Beta, most of the puzzles have been changed, and there's a lot of new stuff, but enough old it still feels like Larry 1.

border

I'm only seeing this as a "Pre-Order" on Replay Games' website. Is it not releasing until midnight Pacific time?

Narag

I'm only seeing this as a "Pre-Order" on Replay Games' website. Is it not releasing until midnight Pacific time?

Per the backer email from earlier today:

An important update to the update we just posted!

Steam has informed us that, since they would prefer that there actually be humans in their offices when a new game is released, the game will NOT be going live on Steam until 10:00am PDT tomorrow.

However, the games will still be available on the Replay Games website as of midnight tonight PDT.

Edit: Didn't even see this further up. Whoops!

border

How often is it that Steam requires games to be released during business hours? I've never bought anything from them pre-launch, but I thought they usually unlocked all games at midnight Pacific time.

played when i was a kid with my dad will grab this someday

Dads are awesome

k3dYN.png

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
You can register you key with steam but it won't download yet.

Only checked it out for 15 minutes, but I'm happy with what I've seen so far.
Will have to check it out more tomorrow.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
You can register you key with steam but it won't download yet.

Only checked it out for 15 minutes, but I'm happy with what I've seen so far.
Will have to check it out more tomorrow.
If you buy it from their site do you receive a Steam key as well?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
If you buy it from their site do you receive a Steam key as well?

Can't answer for certain, based on how they have their account management setup on replaygames website, i'd guess yes.

You got a fancy toaster, sir.

Lol come on Toma.

Code:
Minimum requirements:-
Pentium 4 1.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 6800 or better), 4 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7

A computerised toaster is probably more powerful than a P4, wouldn't you say? :p

judhudson

This is bought come tomorrow when its on Steam! Played the original one, but was too dumb/young to solve the puzzles!

Probably too stupid to still solve them lol...

Camwi

Via their kickstarter message:

Update Update! STEAM changes our plans... 6-26-2013
Update #67 · Jun 26, 2013 · 62 comments An important update to the update we just posted!

Josh

Top Bottom