• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded Release Midnight June 27, 2013 (PC, Mac, Linux)

d1rtn4p

Just downloaded my copy from Steam, can't wait. I beat this game tons of times back in the 80s when it first came out. From what I've seen of the first parts of the game, looks like simply stunning work.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I'm running into very few generic lines for the look/touch/lick/showjunk options. Quite impressive.

Vyrance

Loved this game back in the day. Must have been playing it when I was like 7 or 8 lol. Will have to eventually pick this up

border

Is there still an age-protection questionnaire? I'd love it if they tried to verify your age by asking about early-90's pop culture. I honestly wouldn't care if I had to deal with answering questions every single time I booted the game. That would just be a hoot.

Come to think of it, hoot would be a good question.

Complete the phrase: Hootie and the:

A.) Owls
B.) Hootenanies
C.) Blowfish
D.) Blowpops

Mr_Zombie

Is there still an age-protection questionnaire? I'd love it if they tried to verify your age by asking about early-90's pop culture. I honestly wouldn't care if I had to deal with answering questions every single time I booted the game. That would just be a hoot.

A.) Owls
B.) Hootenanies
C.) Blowfish
D.) Blowpops

In this day and age, when you can quickly google everything, such protection wouldn't really work. It was fun to answer all those questions when my friend and I were playing the game back when we were kids, though. It didn't help that most of the stuff in those questions were about USA culture or politics. And yet we were (after trying X times for a right set of questions) able to play it without using the cheat code. :p

border

In this day and age, when you can quickly google everything, such protection wouldn't really work.

I'm not suggesting that questions for age verification would have worked, but they just would have been a fun throwback for everyone that played the original. If they wanted to actually include age verification they would have been better off just requiring a login and password.

A.) Owls
B.) Hootenanies
C.) Blowfish
D.) Blowpops

Yes there is actually. Granted, if you fail the test, they just restart the test. But, yeah, I downloaded it last night and had to answer questions before playing and I actually failed it the first time despite being 32.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Alt+Crtl+X to skip. :p

Game looks absolutely stunning. Love the narrator as well.
Never played a Larray game before and the humor's not completely my cup 'o tea, but i'm really liking the game.

Top Bottom