• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Less than 24 hours until HALO 2!

God-damned Best Buy said:
1 Microsoft-Halo 2: Limited Edition-Xbox $54.99 $54.99 $0.00 $4.23 $59.22

Status: 1 item(s) - Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 1 - 2 days.

so, shouldn't it already be shipped since it releases tomorrow? I mean, isn't that what on-line retailers usually do? ship in time for release?

atomsk

Party Pooper
PhatSaqs said:
TRU is doing this as well? All of em?

i dont know the exact number of stores doing this, but since corporate told us it was "mandatory" i'm assuming probably all of them.

originally the DM gave us the 'choice' if we had enough demand for it. but then a week later said we'd all be doing it.

so, to answer your question... i have no idea. i know my district is doing it. and Buddy is going to his at midnight, so his district too.

Cubsfan23

Banned
:lol I stopped by a shopping center on the way home from work, and people are already in lawn chairs 7 hours early. Anybody else see the Headling News segment on Halo 2? I only caught the last 5 seconds.

Fifty

Cubsfan23 said:
:lol I stopped by a shopping center on the way home from work, and people are already in lawn chairs 7 hours early. Anybody else see the Headling News segment on Halo 2? I only caught the last 5 seconds.

Oh shit. Now I'm terrified I'll get there two hours early and be last in line :lol

*crosses fingers*

I think our EB will have the media there, ugh.

Ramirez

Whoever was asking about Wal-Mart,yes they will let you switch out an unopened copy of a game as long as its equal value.I just did it today with DOA:Ultimate :p

Prine

Banned
wow, wow, wow, wow

good god i never thought it would be this good. My expectations were insanely high, Bungie just owned me. Totally

This is special, very, very special

Ramirez

Damn you.

Anyone else order from EBgames.com?My order still says open,if the game doesn't come tomorrow blood will be spilled :| I know their website is slow,but I ordered overnight so that shit better be here tomorrow damnit :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My gamestop.com order shipped :D,but I wont get it till Wednesday cause I payed for 2 day.I didnt want to deal with the madness of stores,so I ordered it online but was too slow to get the free overnight.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You only spent $4 more than me...I'm the dumbass...I WANT IT NOW! :p

Ramirez

Yea,EB charges tax now though,so the total cam to almost 70 bucks -_- Thats why that shit better be here bright and early tomorrow :p

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Picking this up at Target, 8 am tomorrow. They're giving out the strategy guide for free if anyone is interested, $16.99 value. I'll probably cancel my Gamestop preorder if I can get it. Woo!

Matrix

Fifty said:
Don't be afraid of stores. Hell, if I was you I'd be down at the Time Square TRU :(

I thought about doing that,but I have to get a wisdom tooth pulled tommorow morning and didnt want to be stuck down in the very heart of Halo madness all night and not get any sleep.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Ugh. This has me a bit worried now...I don't want to have to wait a in huge line just to pick up a videogame at 12am.

I guess I'll go by the mall at 11:30 or so and see if there's a line.

Top Bottom