• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantidor

I've realized I just don't like seasons. Where I live they are pretty mild but even then the changes are too much for me. I used to not like hot weather, but now I don't mind, I just want a stable weather, having to change your wardrobe and schedule throughout the year is a pain.

Kater

Banned
I've realized I just don't like seasons. Where I live they are pretty mild but even then the changes are too much for me. I used to not like hot weather, but now I don't mind, I just want a stable weather, having to change your wardrobe and schedule throughout the year is a pain.

I think the same recently. Maybe I can someday live somewhere were there are no sudden weather changes (like those rainy windy days that sometimes occur during summer here).

Not that bad, I guess :(

just going to keep asking until we all get a pic now.

is it like a corgi?

tumblr_l2uz0fME161qbwakso1_500.jpg

Spree

It was movie night, but I'd been down in the dumps recently and reeeally didn't want to go out or do anything whatsoever. I forced myself to go out, though, since I had tonight's movie on my HDD and didn't wanna bail on my friends.

It just never ceases to amaze me just how good for you it can be to simply hang out with your friends, or people you love. Even though I'm not out to them (part of the problem), it just feels nice. I don't know, it's just strange and amazing to me. Just thought I'd share.

PS: Long time no post. Nice to see you guys are doing well :)

Sai-kun

Banned
I don't trust people who prefer winter over summer...

but not every climate goes -40° F so I can see why some of you still enjoy that season

It was movie night, but I'd been down in the dumps recently and reeeally didn't want to go out or do anything whatsoever. I forced myself to go out, though, since I had tonight's movie on my HDD and didn't wanna bail on my friends.

It just never ceases to amaze me just how good for you it can be to simply hang out with your friends, or people you love. Even though I'm not out to them (part of the problem), it just feels nice. I don't know, it's just strange and amazing to me. Just thought I'd share.

PS: Long time no post. Nice to see you guys are doing well :)

I'm the opposite with most people lol

Damn my introverted self :S

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
There's a limit to how much clothes you can take off though. Less of a limit the other way.

Plus you get to dress in layers in Autumn/Winter for maximum style.

Grakl

finally managed to shave without getting bumps/irritation woo

/success

also I didn't bring lunch to work why wouldn't I so that bah

Rayis

dat feel when you have a fetish and you can find tons of content of it with women but almost none with men #fuckstraightmalegaze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom