• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camillelang

Neo Member
Face is definitely too small for body. 0/10

MTS_EVOL_EVOLVED-1463555-buff.jpg

(can I get banned for too many images)

Eww, is that what Grindr is like? I don't wanna have to chat with 40 different randos, pretending like I care about them. I just want a conveyor belt of dong in front me.

Just be clear in your profile what you're looking for.

My conversations usually follow this pattern.

1. hi, how are you, what are you doing, small talk.
2. one party asks for more pics or shares some pics of varying levels of explicitness.
3. discussion of what you're "into", e.g. which sex acts you'd like to engage in.
4. someones suggest getting together sometime.
5. discussion of who's hosting, exchanging addresses.

Step 1 you can keep pretty short, just ask for more pics or start flirting right away.

Why the hell am I posting this? Oh well.

Just be clear in your profile what you're looking for.

My conversations usually follow this pattern.

1. hi, how are you, what are you doing, small talk.
2. one party asks for more pics or shares some pics of varying levels of explicitness.
3. discussion of what you're "into", e.g. which sex acts you'd like to engage in.
4. someones suggest getting together sometime.
5. discussion of who's hosting, exchanging addresses.

Step 1 you can keep pretty short, just ask for more pics or start flirting right away.

Why the hell am I posting this? Oh well.
1. dick pick
2. what you into

1. greeting
2. what you into

1. greeting
2. small chat
3. can i see an ass pic

1. greeting
2. let me see that ass
3. dick pic

1. greeting
2. can i get a face pic

others pretend they don't see me. i had an image up for awhile but it's the "name" you put.

i put ==[hand grip emote]==D ~ [open mouth emote]

then the guy sees me. (disgust)

Oh. and a guy message me.

"hi. i just got released from the feds 52 days ago. still want to talk to me?"

it's like i want to give them a second chance in life but nah

others pretend they don't see me. i had an image up for awhile but it's the "name" you put.

i put ==[hand grip emote]==D ~ [open mouth emote]

Yep, your "name" shows up on the grid so it's good to put a lot of information in there using emoji so guys see it before clicking into your profile. The vertical arrows are helpful here.

"hi. i just got released from the feds 52 days ago. still want to talk to me?"

it's like i want to give them a second chance in life but nah

Ha ha ha! at least he's honest.

Wil348

I tried Grindr briefly and it just didn't click with me. I can understand the appeal and it's purpose but it's just not for me. I'm not saving myself for a relationship and I am happy to 'have fun' before I commit myself, but I would like to approach it in a different way, maybe visiting clubs at some point. Though at the moment I'm not really in a position to do that.

marmoka

Banned
- Whats good handsome
- Hi dude
- That was quick sexy haha
- How are you?
- Sweet, I been lifting a bunch it makes me super hard hah... u?
- Good too
- I've got a really nice dick handsome. i love showing off
- Good, lets meet
- U into fucking around? i a vers top. play safe always
- Me too
- Want to show off and fuck, wanna watch me play with my huge cock?
- Sure, tell me where you are and I will meet you there
- http://www.******.com
- What's that?
- That page is great... it's safe, I don't wanna get recorded and have a vid of my cock on the web
- I won't record us having sex
- click the private invite on the left, u see?
- Yes
- i'm gettin all worked up for you... just fill that shit out real quick so i can show you my cock
- I want to see you in person, not by cam
- im a gold star user there so u can watch me for free
- I said I'm not clicking there
- okay bud, let me know when you get in so i can send you an invite directly
- bye
- u in yet?

Did any of you people have similar conversations with spam robots in Grindr? Don't tell me I'm the only one. I get messages like this at least once a week. I live in a non-English speaking country, so every time I get a message in English, it's suspicious. And annoying.

I admit I enjoy having weird conversations like this with those robots when I'm extremely bored, haha.

Grindr is awful. It's a really shitty app by design and I don't know why anyone would use it. Limited profile space and one of the worst free app models. I vastly prefer Scruff in every way, shape, and form.

marmoka

Banned
Grindr is awful. It's a really shitty app by design and I don't know why anyone would use it. Limited profile space and one of the worst free app models. I vastly prefer Scruff in every way, shape, and form.

Agree. It's 1000 times better. Unfortunately not many people use it in my birthplace. It's weird to see people that are 50 kms (31 miles) away. Meanwhile, in the city I live, the gay community is bigger, and reaches up to 7 kms (4.3 miles), not bad at all. You must go to big cities to get the full advantage of Scruff.

So bad it's not so popular. I guess human likes bad quality things by nature.

3phemeral

Okay, I think I'm done with looking for any decent Anime on Netflix while recovering from this cold. Even a series that started off pretty good (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet) included a scene where the lead inadvertently ruined a BBQ and was tasked with getting some special item in a "dangerous" area to make up for it. All his friends were like, "OMG do you think that's wise?", "Do you think he can handle it?", "ARE YOU SURE HE SHOULD GO?!" (considering he has a limited understanding of what happens on the ship due to his origins)

Turns out this unknown danger were people that were either very masculine women or transgenders/transsexuals who were man-crazy, chased him around the ship until he felt so threatened, he ran to the edge of a broken staircase, causing it to break with him on it. No mention of those characters ever since. Just as a joke. ::sigh::

you'll be fine
tumblr_nyszh42SDc1s50fmko1_540.png

How often does this happen on grindr? Terrible.

Agree. It's 1000 times better. Unfortunately not many people use it in my birthplace. It's weird to see people that are 50 kms (31 miles) away. Meanwhile, in the city I live, the gay community is bigger, and reaches up to 7 kms (4.3 miles), not bad at all. You must go to big cities to get the full advantage of Scruff.

So bad it's not so popular. I guess human likes bad quality things by nature.
Yeah, same here in OKC. If I do use Grindr I definitely get hit up by a lot of guys I've never seen before. I can't be bothered with Grindr though. I don't like casual sex and that's all you find on it. That and a lot of closeted men. :\

Okay, I think I'm done with looking for any decent Anime on Netflix while recovering from this cold. Even a series that started off pretty good (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet) included a scene where the lead inadvertently ruined a BBQ and was tasked with getting some special item in a "dangerous" area to make up for it. All his friends were like, "OMG do you think that's wise?", "Do you think he can handle it?", "ARE YOU SURE HE SHOULD GO?!" (considering he has a limited understanding of what happens on the ship due to his origins)

Turns out this unknown danger were people that were either very masculine women or transgenders/transsexuals who were man-crazy, chased him around the ship until he felt so threatened, he ran to the edge of a broken staircase, causing it to break with him in it. No mention of those characters ever since. Just as a joke. ::sigh::

Watch Ping Pong, Funimation still has it on their youtube page I think, has tons of critical credibility by the like general standards of fiction and animation on the whole.

3phemeral

PLEASE WATCH MADOKA MAGICA AND GURREN LAAGAN!!! Both are on netflix and won awards and are so good I cried but im always crying
Funny enough, I just started watching Gurren Laagan because it was recommended via Gargantia. There are a few things I could nitpick at but it's far and way nowhere near as bad so far. :) Gargantia is also great, aside from that one episode. I have no idea why the hell they would even include something like that considering its complete and total irrelevance to, well, everything.

What do you have against white people? You know the oppression they deal with?
775760aaff768eb9e8072ece210394c3.png
Those poor souls!

Watch Ping Pong, Funimation still has it on their youtube page I think, has tons of critical credibility by the like general standards of fiction and animation on the whole.
I'll definitely try it out. Thanks!

RM8

I'm pretty sure Hornet is just as popular as Grindr here in Mexico. And while they're still shitty hook up apps, you don't really see stuff like "no [insert race here]" on profiles. Plenty of body and age discrimination, though, and I'm sure you fair better the more white looking you are.

Did any of you people have similar conversations with spam robots in Grindr? Don't tell me I'm the only one. I get messages like this at least once a week. I live in a non-English speaking country, so every time I get a message in English, it's suspicious. And annoying.

I admit I enjoy having weird conversations like this with those robots when I'm extremely bored, haha.
Bots usually have height at 2'3. Make sure to check before doing any thing
There was this one guy who was pretending to be onem but they don't send dick pic.

Grazzt

Welcome. :)

I'm 27 too but from (and still in) Melbourne.
Sometimes I really wanna move to Sydney or Melbourne, both cities have a larger gay population and more gay friendly imo.

Welcome! I'm new here, too. I'm kinda jealous of you Australia guys in here. It must be so nice living there.

Welcome! How long have you lived in Australia? One of my closest friends moved out there and got married. I really want to visit one day.
I moved here a little bit more than one year ago. It's a beautiful country and people are quite friendly. Although I always fear that some spiders will drop from the trees every time I take a walk in the park.

Welcome! :)
What kind of movies do you like?
I'm into all types of movies. Well maybe not romance.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
12519183_920398168056891_1585840096_n.jpg

I am thankful John's Insta posts.

The weird thing about John Boyega for me is that while I didn't find him that visually attractive in the movie (character was great, though), my opinion of his looks has been much more positive when I've seen him in interviews and random other things. I don't know why he didn't click for me in Episode VII. Maybe I'll think differently when I rewatch it.

EDIT: Perhaps my opinion was heavily influenced by the image of him in that Stormtrooper outfit, which is unflattering for everyone and was used in lots of pre-release stuff. The jacket look is (y).

mantidor

That face is kind of scary ngl

To be honest the picture is photoshopped to hell and back.

I've realized this in my tumblr adventures about big bears and muscle guys, sometimes its too much, too obvious, and I'm not talking about the over-the-top morphed men, but normal, big men that have been retouched. I guess its what people do with their instagram and grindr and growl and those things?

I've realized this in my tumblr adventures about big bears and muscle guys, sometimes its too much, too obvious, and I'm not talking about the over-the-top morphed men, but normal, big men that have been retouched. I guess its what people do with their instagram and grindr and growl and those things?

The worst is when you find a picture with an obviously photoshopped [redacted] and the [redacted] has been needlessly enlarged to a ridiculous degree. (disgust) #sizeshaming

Delio

Yeah, after reading all the posts here, I think I'm not going to try it. I'd probably get gonorrhea of the throat after my first encounter anyway. Too bad sexual encounters can't just spring up organically.

^Eww, I'd rather be force choked by Kylo.

Really "ew" if your reaction? The hell.

HomesIice

I get these too!!

If you click on their pic and their status is 'offline' it's a bot most likely.

It's even worse then they're YOUR pictures. I've had a few of my photos put out on tumblr that have been retouched and morphed.

One guy bothered to remove my neck mole from a picture.... why?!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It's even worse then they're YOUR pictures. I've had a few of my photos put out on tumblr that have been retouched and morphed.

One guy bothered to remove my neck mole from a picture.... why?!
I would feel flattered still tbh. Funnier things have happened like photoshopping random guys top on nude men. They can't color match for shit in some cases

Edit: the guy used a shitty filter on the edit. Yuck

I remember when I saw one of your pics on an XXX Flickr album and thought you'd been hacked or something.

And then you PM'd me back and it turned out you're just famous, NBD :p

Elitist1945

Agreed. After seeing TFA I think I have a bit of a crush on him, though I think it's also down to the charisma he displayed in various interviews surrounding the film.

Yup, he just has a great attitude, humor and one sexy voice.
And is hot as fuck.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Agreed. After seeing TFA I think I have a bit of a crush on him, though I think it's also down to the charisma he displayed in various interviews surrounding the film.

He has been really shining in the interviews I've seen. To be fair, though, most of the cast has been. I love their chemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom