• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I can see how it'd be flattering or funny; but having your photos manipulated by some anonymous internet person would have to be violating to some extent, even - and possibly especially - in the case of ridiculous fetish work.

I'm still sort of morbidly curious as to how someone would go about retouching something of me. Though in that case, I probably just want the validation of being considered for it in the first place.
I dont think much about it unless I'm being shopped on nudes then again if that happens I probably would try not to pay much attention.

3phemeral

Reminds me of:

Pa4IOML.jpg

Bladenic

Fascinating. Would you want to if it worked?

I am me. Not one of the real cuties.

Not sure if shade but yes I would.

Edit: I actually did want to post my avi as myself but I always forget and it's almost too late now RIP. Plus I almost always use GAF from my phone so if phone uploads were a thing it would be easier for me.

Omg DOWN is his real face?! He's so sexy. He might be the hottest Gaffer. Dennis is cute too.

dennis seems like the type of dude that spends all day in a cubicle, asks the missus to walk the dog so he can have some i can tell by the pixels time peace and quiet, and then at the end of the day he only makes eye contact during to tell you the roast was overcooked

No personal bias or anything but Down is beautiful inside and out and is 10/10 handsome as fuck

So are all the other normal looking scrubs here like myself.

We all can't do photoshoots at McDonald's every day.

dennis seems like the type of dude that spends all day in a cubicle, asks the missus to walk the dog so he can have some i can tell by the pixels time peace and quiet, and then at the end of the day he only makes eye contact during to tell you the roast was overcooked

lmao

Did u lie tho?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Well, there are two problems: I don't know what your fitness level is

beginner

and do you have just that specific weight for dumbbells and nothing else?

I also have like, either 5lb or 10lb ones.

ExRx is a great resource since it's very straight forward and my site of choice when it comes to exercise in general. You'll find much of the information you need there.

thx dood

I know it sounds completely ridiculous. I turn 30 this year, and an older friend of mine (top) joked the other day, "So, are still going to be a bottom?" as if I had reached some sort of age limit on getting pounded. Honestly, I hadn't even thought of it. Is this a thing? Do people stop bottoming at a certain age?

it's really not a thing

RM8

I know i want to go. I should Uber to one but i've never used Uber and im KINDA scared to.

I use Uber all the time, it's super convenient. And you don't have to tip the drivers here in Mehicko :p Seriously, part of the appeal is that it's a cash-less service, it defeats the purpose to require tipping.

Camillelang

Neo Member
I use Uber all the time, it's super convenient. And you don't have to tip the drivers here in Mehicko :p Seriously, part of the appeal is that it's a cash-less service, it defeats the purpose to require tipping.

Don't you normally tip through the app though? or are you talking about something else?

Camillelang

Neo Member
I guess Down was ignoring Delio whenever he mentions or post twinks in the thread 😒

Apparently I'm the only one that constantly calls him a twink too! Illegal. He needs more friendly harassment about him probably being a bottom even though he says thats not how it works.

Delio

I'm just worried about my area and the Uber drivers here. Not that my area is THAT dangerous I just dont know lol.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone have any gay-themed or gay-related book recommendations? Like, I'm not necessarily looking for romantic stories, but simply books that involve gay characters or incorporate it into the plot.

RM8

If you use it sit behind the driver since it is hardest for them to reach you.

I'm just worried about my area and the Uber drivers here. Not that my area is THAT dangerous I just dont know lol.

Jeez, I didn't know it was perceived as a dangerous service at all. I've used it in several cities and it's always been fine :0
---

Sorry for burying your post :p
Does anyone have any gay-themed or gay-related book recommendations? Like, I'm not necessarily looking for romantic stories, but simply books that involve gay characters or incorporate it into the plot.

Uber is fine, never had a problem with it and I've used it all over the country. Though the last driver I had here in OKC was a crazy rabid conservative. He even made jokes about the BLM movement. >_> Awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom