• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Actually, it kind of had me laughing... I thought it was somewhat funny and I personally didn't find it offensive.

But it is offensive, I guess... I mean the jokes are stereotypical and controversially charged.

The animation is terrible though.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Oh cool that's good! its always nice to hear you aren't the only one! And it mostly arises from a "im in the shower and already cleaning so whatever" mindset and never a "let me take time out of what I am already doing to pause and do this"

(your feelings towards me and Down's relationship crack me up omg)

Going on that website was an interesting experience for me because there were some things that were like, "Oh, wow, this is good to know." For example, I think that's when I learned the difference between -romantic and -sexual. However, then there were other things that didn't describe me, so I felt a little lost.

GAF tip: To avoid multi-posting when you want to respond to multiple people, click on the plus signs next to posts to select multiple posts. When you then hit "new reply" or click on the "quote" text for the final post you want to respond to, all the posts you previously selected will show up. (It took me a long time to realize the multi-select thing. I used to do it all manually.)

Actually, it kind of had me laughing... I thought it was somewhat funny and I personally didn't find it offensive.

But it is offensive, I guess... I mean the jokes are stereotypical and controversially charged.

Like if something is going to be offensive then make me laugh atleast, i didnt get one laugh out of it. Like if it going to be offensive at least make me laugh like the sleepycabin podcast, like they dont try to be straight up offensive they more just have a very dark sense of humor which people can find offending.

Kevyt

Like if something is going to be offensive then make me laugh atleast, i didnt get one laugh out of it. Like if it going to be offensive at least make me laugh like the sleepycabin podcast, like they dont try to be straight up offensive they more just have a very dark sense of humor which people can find offending.

Yeah, its cheap and poorly done. I personally wouldn't watch something like that, and one of the reasons why I found it somewhat funny was because of how silly it was and very cheesy relying on stereotypes with poor animations.

I wasn't offended because, as a Mexican, well I uh... I've heard worse than that, so it kinda makes you numb to things like this. It's actually hilarious for some reason I can't quite pinpoint.

lol

Camillelang

Neo Member
The man who knew too much

Innocence lost

1-25-2016

tumblr_inline_n9pt8tJ3te1qa7ek9.gif

Ugh, I hate these guys that compliment you back on grindr (states not looking for sex on his profile) give you their number, even match with you on tinder about a week later and still they can't be arsed to start a conversation or actually act interested in planning a date.

I stopped writing and had pretty much forgotten about him until I got the tinder match notification earlier today.

That's nice to hear. Do you like your teammates pretty good, then? I know you were fond of your soccerbros..

I do love my volleyball teammates :). I actually do the bulk of my playing in a gay league, so I've made a lot of new friends in the gay community, which I was never really a part of prior to volleyball. Everyone is really kind and welcoming, and we just come from a similar background than my soccer bros, for obvious reasons! :p So it was really easy to bond with them.

My soccerbros, unfortunately, sort of wrote me off and couldn't really understand why I was a bit too scared of reinjury despite being given the OK to try playing again..

To each their own

I like the nod to Pacific rim one episode. The show itself is Terrible nkt because of the racism.or anything because I'm all for it but the show sucks balls

Grazzt

Ugh, I hate these guys that compliment you back on grindr (states not looking for sex on his profile) give you their number, even match with you on tinder about a week later and still they can't be arsed to start a conversation or actually act interested in planning a date.

I stopped writing and had pretty much forgotten about him until I got the tinder match notification earlier today.
Maybe he is just too shy and waiting for you to make the first move? Did you try to ask him out?

Meicyn

Gold Member

Have you called these numbers to talk with these folks, or are you texting?

American Dad is amazing. Favorite episode is "Independent Movie" or the one where Hayley needs a new kidney.

Seth's other stuff is a dumpster fire.

marmoka

Banned
I used to watch Family Guy some years ago and I loved it. Right now I don't even know if it's broadcasted in open TV channels in the country I love. If still is, it's not broadcasted while I'm at home, otherwise I would probably still watch it.

Same with American Dad, and I used to enjoy this series a lot more. It was better than Family Guy in all ways.

The Cleveland Show was,... fine,... entertaining,... I used to watch it when I was bored, but this spin-off was totally unnecessary for me. Nobody wanted this. Cleveland was fine in Quajog, and he should have stayed there. The cancellation of series is never good news for noone, but I somehow felt from the beginning that this show wouldn't last long.

marmoka

Banned
By the way, if we ever get a TV show based on Super Smash Bros, I want it to be produced by Seth Macfarlane. I'm totally serious.

RM8

Everything is right in the world again, FE Fates won't have the rubbing minigame in NA. I'm super hyped for the game and for the salt :p

You guys should totally stop using grindr if you don't want casual sex and dick pics.

i'm using it to promote #gymlife and diablo 3.

also the guy i'm suppose to have Red Robins with probably isn't going. i mean.. was i suppose to keep talking to him still lol. i totally stopped after that day.

marmoka

Banned
You guys should totally stop using grindr if you don't want casual sex and dick pics.

It's true that there are stupid, rude and annoying people there, specially those who start a conversation with dick pics. Or those who talk using less than 2 silabes. Even those who start talking and suddenly stop without any sense.

Anyway, I have met some nice and interesting people there and in Scruff. You can find decent people there as well. And it's perfect when you are on holiday if you want some casual encounters.

If you are looking for a boyfriend and/or Mr Perfect there, I wish you good luck.

Have you called these numbers to talk with these folks, or are you texting?
Just texting, he replies and seems interested for a while and then just stops replying to whatever I'm telling him.

Maybe he is just too shy and waiting for you to make the first move? Did you try to ask him out?
Yes. When we first started talking I told him we could have dinner/lunch on the weekend when he was off work. He agreed. Then on Friday I ask him about his day and he told me he was going out (then stopped replying).Then on Saturday I asked him if he had plans he said he had a birthday party that he didn't want to attend because he felt like crap (hangover) so I told him I just wanted to ask him to go eat together and that we could also just do it when he felt better, he said "yes please" (as in "not today"). Asked again on Sunday if he had any plans he said "I think so but I'm not sure". I told him I was going to have a quick breakfast and then go out to have lunch because I didn't want to cook and didn't even get a reply.

Sai-kun

Banned
downloading The Witness on my PS4 right now. so fucking excited. i feel like i haven't played a puzzle game in forever, so I'm excited to fry my brain over this one.

The Cleveland Show was about on par with Family Guy for me at first, but once it actually got some black writers it became a pretty great show. Disappointing (but not surprising) that it got canceled, though.

Or those who talk using less than 2 silabes. Even those who start talking and suddenly stop without any sense.
I'm sorry, but why would you want to talk using more than monosyllables? Like, it's just a sex app. Who cares about the person. That's the main reason why I haven't tried it. I don't want to get to know the person; I just want to blow a stranger.

marmoka

Banned
I'm sorry, but why would you want to talk using more than monosyllables? Like, it's just a sex app. Who cares about the person. That's the main reason why I haven't tried it. I don't want to get to know the person; I just want to blow a stranger.

That's true, but I want to feel confortable with that person. We are humans, not objects. You don't know if you are talking with a nice guy or a phsycopath, and I need to make that sure.

Bladenic

Just texting, he replies and seems interested for a while and then just stops replying to whatever I'm telling him.

Yes. When we first started talking I told him we could have dinner/lunch on the weekend when he was off work. He agreed. Then on Friday I ask him about his day and he told me he was going out (then stopped replying).Then on Saturday I asked him if he had plans he said he had a birthday party that he didn't want to attend because he felt like crap (hangover) so I told him I just wanted to ask him to go eat together and that we could also just do it when he felt better, he said "yes please" (as in "not today"). Asked again on Sunday if he had any plans he said "I think so but I'm not sure". I told him I was going to have a quick breakfast and then go out to have lunch because I didn't want to cook and didn't even get a reply.

Stop wasting your time.

a silent room is deafening but you can still hear yourself. When you do just let go and listen then you will find out who you are as a person and it'll make you understand what i'm talking about clearly.

i may not be on drugs at the time of writing this

Bladenic

Yeah I'm kind of over the whole thing. And then he swiped right on me on tinder. That's why I posted here, I really don't understand guys at all.

Lmao guys on tinder often message me, I respond, then they dont. Like why the fuck you hit me up just to not respond after I do lmao

Lmao guys on tinder often message me, I respond, then they dont. Like why the fuck you hit me up just to not respond after I do lmao
I must confess that sometimes I end up matching with guys I didn't want to because I swiped wrong or didn't really look at all the pictures but when it happens I just unmatch as soon as I can.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Might tweak him more later but Blade & Soul is super fun so far. Kinda missing the mounts like other MMOs and the gamepad configuration is a mess compared to other MMOs that give you the option.

Might tweak him more later but Blade & Soul is super fun so far. Kinda missing the mounts like other MMOs and the gamepad configuration is a mess compared to other MMOs that give you the option.
Yeah i have been having alot of fun with it. You have to give the PvP a try once you get level 15 it is great.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah i have been having alot of fun with it. You have to give the PvP a try once you get level 15 it is great.

A friend want me to reach 15 to fight against each other so I can get some easy XP. No idea if that is really doable but I'm fine with it. I'm not usually a PVP guy but considering how fun the gameplay on this game is I think i'll give it a try to the PVP action.

Is it wrong that I troll on growlr to those that ask to see my private pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom