• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay all the way
Where Are You From? USA
Where Do You Live? Brandon,MS
How Old Are you? 18
Favorite Type of Music? Classic rock, Adele, Synth rock and a whole lot of non related songs
Profession or Career interest? Writing, Acting, Film Making
Favorite video game(s)? SOTC, Bioshock, MGS, DMC,
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? writing.....and uuumm gamin--eerrr i mean. working on it

Yeah another writer! Welcome!

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? USA
How Old Are you? 18
Favorite Type of Music? Classic rock, Adele, Synth rock and a whole lot of non related songs
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? writing.....and uuumm gamin--eerrr i mean. working on it
Welcome.

Kevyt

Hey Homos! (And everyone else) Watch this fucking show!

It stars Rachel Bloom, who is also the cocreator and famous for doing youtube videos like "Fuck Me Ray Bradbury" and "Historically Accurate Disney Princess Song"

Its a dramedy that also has music numbers

It's about a hot shot New York lawyer who gave up a promotion to jr partner and 500k salary at her firm to move to a California town to get away from busy life (and definitely DEFINITELY not to be with her ex boyfriend from high school summer break. Really)

It has an awesome cast, like the love interest and his friend that helps form the triangle

And both the music numbers and the show are hilarious, on point, and too real.

https://youtu.be/QNIUkO2o_p4

https://youtu.be/3Ix3qJPS1b4

https://youtu.be/QjWe8KoWFZE

She won a Golden Globe and a Critics Choice Ward for her acting in a comedy show.

Because she's awesome and so is the show. All the current episodes are on Hulu and CW.com and you can watch a new episode tonight at 8 PM EST.

http://www.hulu.com/crazy-exgirlfriend

So again. Watch. This FUCKING. Show!

Omg yaasss!! This is my favorite show now! (thanks to you)

Which is funny given that I just binged watched the whole 8 episodes yesterday.

I love Rachel Bloom! <3

Hey Homos! (And everyone else) Watch this fucking show!

Don't listen to Barrylocke
zPPS5nh.jpg

That show is trash.

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? USA
How Old Are you? 18
Welcome! &#128522; I'm new here too. What do you like to write?

Welcome! &#128522; I'm new here too. What do you like to write?

i like writing comedy like Onion news type, thats pretty fun. i mostly write things that are mostly in realism but all my anime watching is making want to write fantasy lol. being a screenwriter would be my dream job. i love movies and theatre.

As a person who's into the FGC I actually use 'rekt'. lol
Yeah.
I just noticed a little while ago that salt has became a normal thing, like at school i have heard a bunch of people say it that I would never see playing games. It is funny see salt go from fighting games to gaming to just normal day life.

Kevyt

Dat American reset though!

80k, 80k!!

Raw S!!

Get rekt son!

Five golden letters!!

The vortex!

The frame traps, the frame traps!

Dat American reset though!

80k, 80k!!

Raw S!!

Get rekt son!

Five golden letters!!

The vortex!

The frame traps, the frame traps!
Yeah i will say fighting games stuff with my friends and they dot get any of it.
I love showing them fighting games and messing around with it. So basically at my school we have a server with a home folder where you can put files on them. So basically i download a bunch of emulators for like arcades and a bunch of roms and show them all these fighting games that we play in the library during lunch. It sucks playing on a keyboard but it is still fun, i showed them third strike and they loved it. We played that for like the first 6 months of this year.

https://youtu.be/sZZUMjoxfZA
I remember my brother first showing me mahvel babee, when i was kinda getting into fighting games and that just made it even better. Same thing with two best friends they also got me into fighting games more.

Oh yeah btw metalgearzed try not to double post, it is just posting etiquette. You can either edit you previous post or you cant quote multiple posts at once.

Camillelang

Neo Member
I'm slightly confused about whether you're going on dates with this guy or not.)

I assume it is dates since it is just me and him and the only females he talks about are his lesbian friends and he always tells me I look nice and that I'm cute more then I think just a dude chilling. I am guessing he has a higher sex drive since we were talking about sex education (as a couple liberals do over dinner) and he said something about old people having bad sex education even though they are still having sex cause "duh they are human" or something like that. But yeah I will definitely bring it up if he like makes a move or something. Thanks you guys for not kicking me out <3

Cause like I can have a mini sex drive where I am like ok yeah lets go then like the second any clothes come off (shoes/socks/anything) its gone. Immediately and then it feels like I have a grocery list before me and time to go through the motions.

Like I gave a speech on asexuality in my undergrad for a human sexuality class and someone asked me if I
masterbate
and I said (CANNON DONT LOOK!) yes and he was like well does that count but I said no since honestly I am just thinking about what I'm going to do later and what my day was like and then I'm done and I'm done.

https://youtu.be/sZZUMjoxfZA
I remember my brother first showing me mahvel babee, when i was kinda getting into fighting games and that just made it even better. Same thing with two best friends they also got me into fighting games more.

Oh yeah btw metalgearzed try not to double post, it is just posting etiquette. You can either edit you previous post or you cant quote multiple posts at once.

ah, duly noted. thanks
guess this is why im a junior :'(

why? lmao. Family Guy is shit but i love AD.

Y'all been lovin' that McPick 2 like I have? Two McDoubles please
Now I KNOW you're a shill that's just 2 double cheeseburgers with an extra slice of cheese. AMERICAN fucking cheese. For a price they were normally at 4 years ago. Let's be real DOWN.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I assume it is dates since it is just me and him and the only females he talks about are his lesbian friends and he always tells me I look nice and that I'm cute more then I think just a dude chilling. I am guessing he has a higher sex drive since we were talking about sex education (as a couple liberals do over dinner) and he said something about old people having bad sex education even though they are still having sex cause "duh they are human" or something like that. But yeah I will definitely bring it up if he like makes a move or something. Thanks you guys for not kicking me out <3

Cause like I can have a mini sex drive where I am like ok yeah lets go then like the second any clothes come off (shoes/socks/anything) its gone. Immediately and then it feels like I have a grocery list before me and time to go through the motions.

Like I gave a speech on asexuality in my undergrad for a human sexuality class and someone asked me if I
masterbate
and I said (CANNON DONT LOOK!) yes and he was like well does that count but I said no since honestly I am just thinking about what I'm going to do later and what my day was like and then I'm done and I'm done.

From what you've written, it does sound like he might be interested. I think you previously said that he knows you have some hesitation when it comes to relationships, so maybe he's waiting for your permission. If he is, he might never make a move unless you make one first. If you're interested in him and what I speculated above is indeed the case (but you don't have the desire to make such a move yourself), then perhaps the status of your current "relationship" (friendship or romantic interest) and what it might progress to could also be something to talk about. My only advice (from personal experience): if you're going to have a conversation to define who is interested in whom, be the brave person and talk about your honest feelings rather than asking him for his.

The relationship between
masturbation
(your dynamic with DOWN cracks me up)
and asexuality was something that I encountered when I first started researching asexuality probably around age 16 or 17. I ended up reading posts that were talking about things similar to what you just said. I've heard it doesn't have to be "sexual" and can instead be a task arising out of a biological need or just something fun to do, like watching TV. It makes sense to me.

Alrus

American Dad isn't nearly as trashy as other McFarlane's shows. I don't think he's been involved in it as much as the others.

Haven't really watched the newer seasons but it used to have some great episodes in season 2-7 at least.

Oh and unlike Family Guy it isn't grossly transphobic and ignorant towards LGBT people...

... Damn McFarlane is such a douche :|

I do not find seth McFarland funny at all

You're a Jr cuz you don't have 300 posts

Seth MacFarlane shows are shit, but I'm just a hater anyway tbh

Except for fighting games, those are gdlk

Seth does pretty much nothing but provide voices for AD so none of the typical Seth MacFarlane humor and satire is in it. give it a chance guys :) and yes fighting games are gdlk but Street Fighter is king tho :p

American Dad isn't nearly as trashy as other McFarlane's shows. I don't think he's been involved in it as much as the others.

Haven't really watched the newer seasons but it used to have some great episodes in season 2-7 at least.

Oh and unlike Family Guy it isn't grossly transphobic and ignorant towards LGBT people...

Yeah and lazy i hate his stuff, like some of he american dad stuff is ok but usually the rest of his stuff is not funny at all.
Cant forget about this gem, I'm pretty sure it didn't even air because it was so bad.
http://youtu.be/AjXjqC-1Kvg

Kevyt

Seth does pretty much nothing but provide voices for AD so none of the typical Seth MacFarlane humor and satire is in it. give it a chance guys :) and yes fighting games are gdlk but Street Fighter is king tho :p

Yeah and lazy i hate his stuff, like some of he american dad stuff is ok but usually the rest of his stuff is not funny at all.
Cant forget about this gem, I'm pretty sure it didn't even air because it was so bad.

Omg, welcome you two!

More gayz that like fighting games! Especially Marvel and Street Fighter! :D

And our reigning Supreme Champion of Street Fighter in here is our very own Grakl.

Don't mess with him or he will wreck you in USF4.

:p

Veeboy

It aired
Wikipedia said:
The critics' consensus reads: "Bordertown's controversy-rich premise is an idea disappointingly ill-served by its execution, which repeatedly mistakes crass, desperate gags for topical humor."
So, you know, MacFarlane.txt basically.

I will echo the sentiment that American Dad is actually pretty good at times, but the last couple of seasons I watched the quality varied too much to maintain my interest.

Omg, welcome you two!

More gayz that like fighting games! Especially Marvel and Street Fighter! :D

And our reigning Supreme Champion of Street Fighter in here is our very own Grakl.

Don't mess with him or he will wreck you in USF4.

:p
Lol yeah I never really go into marvel but im super hyped for SF5 I got the beta and played it a bit. I might buy it for the pc and the PS4. Because i own a fight stick but it doesnt work with ps4 which sucks.

Damn i dont understand how you make shows like that. Probably just because he pitched the idea and he is a big name.

Camillelang

Neo Member

is it super anti-woman or rape culture hell? Both are those are auto turns offs for me although its always sunny seems to be the only exception but that is a kind of tricky

Camillelang

Neo Member
The relationship between
masturbation
(your dynamic with DOWN cracks me up)
and asexuality was something that I encountered when I first started researching asexuality probably around age 16 or 17. I ended up reading posts that were talking about things similar to what you just said.

Oh cool that's good! its always nice to hear you aren't the only one! And it mostly arises from a "im in the shower and already cleaning so whatever" mindset and never a "let me take time out of what I am already doing to pause and do this"

(your feelings towards me and Down's relationship crack me up omg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom