• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camillelang

Neo Member
I am going see the movie Laser Team tonight by the company Rooster Teeth. I got to see some of the cool car stunts as well as watch the ending be filmed.It was so exciting to see a movie be made so we are going see if we can spot me in the crowd and if not then I'm glad a company I love got to make a 2 million dollar movie!

Camillelang

Neo Member
anti-GMOer? Disgusting tbh

Lisa V, hit us up

Yeah she is always showing like what she picked from her garden. Also she is going to make you dress like a flamboyant gay so she can kick up her show again.

I want to be the in-group Brandi to the Vanderpump family but then keep my mouth shut no matter if she uses me.

DOWN

Banned
Yeah she is always showing like what she picked from her garden. Also she is going to make you dress like a flamboyant gay so she can kick up her show again.

I want to be the in-group Brandi to the Vanderpump family but then keep my mouth shut no matter if she uses me.

Lisa owns a gay swan couple named Hanky and Panky so she can use me all she wants

Camillelang

Neo Member
Lisa owns a gay swan couple named Hanky and Panky so she can use me all she wants

92c063c7fc2d81fabc74d93851722f3a.jpg

daripad

I think I need a new gay friend IRL. The two I have, one hangs out with other friends and the other one just keeps making stupid decisions.

I'll call this a gay bro hunting.

Camillelang

Neo Member
I think I need a new gay friend IRL. The two I have, one hangs out with other friends and the other one just keeps making stupid decisions.

I'll call this a gay bro hunting.

The only gay friend I have is Cannon but it didn't mean to be that way. I have had two lesbian best friends before but when they found out I wouldn't date them they decided to ditch me so thats cool I guess.

I had two gay male friends in High school but one of them was very self centered and so I kind of avoided him after a while and then the other was like someone who wanted to always rough house but I don't like that sort of thing like once my friend hit me with a pillow and my body got hot and I started crying so of course I ditched him.

Kinsei

Banned
I haven't checked that thread out.. Forgive my shit post, but is something going down?

There was a rumor that the gay marriage options were removed in the European version of the game and some posters were comparing it to the face rubbing being removed. Lights and Waves created the thread so I assume that's what he's talking about.

Alrus

I haven't checked that thread out.. Forgive my shit post, but is something going down?

Gross people equaled removing gay content (which didn't happen because Nintendo isn't that prudish) to removing creepy waifu shit. It wasn't pleasant to read.

Edit: And now somebody is comparing the plight of trans people to some girl who think she's a stereotypical cat... Wonderful day.

There was a rumor that the gay marriage options were removed in the European version of the game and some posters were comparing it to the face rubbing being removed. Lights and Waves created the thread so I assume that's what he's talking about.

Gross people equaled removing gay content (which didn't happen because Nintendo isn't that prudish) to removing creepy waifu shit. It wasn't pleasant to read.

What the FU--

.... Phew.. what a relief.

I did some skimming through that thread. It really, really breaks my heart to read some of that stuff. Maybe I'm too sensitive for some threads..

Edit: And now somebody is comparing the plight of trans people to some girl who think she's a stereotypical cat... Wonderful day.

... wat. I give up :(.

Yeah i threads like those i just dont even try to talk in, it is better to not get wrapped up in that stuff. The last time i did it was the thread about the UN wanting Japan to ban Loli and god it was terrible.
Yeah threads can turn to shit so quickly.

Ekai

I missed the edit portion. I have a feeling I know who was making that comparison but I need to see myself.

Alrus

Glad it was a hoax but I don't even know anymore with the way Nintendo's been lately.

Nintendo's not worse than the majority of Japanese devs. Gay portrayal (the little that exist) in japanese media is also really shitty in terms of stereotype. I chalk it up to ignorance but Japan has ways to go in that regard unfortunately.

Veeboy

Every time I go back to gaming side I'm reminded why I don't go to gaming side.

Veeboy

Fashion in the 80s was weird... Like all of these photos look comedic to me.

Edit: Wait are those dudes in the middle pic wearing Scootaloo on their shirts?! Why would you dress like that post 1992?

Edit 2:
1jDxnMx.png

Why is it that when I reverse image search that picture google suggests that it is indicative of "2016 fashion trends men" Is this a thing? Are we men dressing like this now? Why did no one tell me I needed to wear my My Little Pony neon shirts to be popular this season?

So you don't want to see the next concern trolling about how "gays are the same as straight people so why do they even need representation in games? It feels forced. Like why do we even have gay pride where's my straight pride parade"
I legit had a conversation IRL like this recently and I hate that this is a thing people actually believe.

Every time I go back to gaming side I'm reminded why I don't go to gaming side.

So you don't want to see the next concern trolling about how "gays are the same as straight people so why do they even need representation in games? It feels forced. Like why do we even have gay pride where's my straight pride parade"

Sai-kun

Banned

My patience for these conversations withers and withers every time

My patience for these conversations withers and withers every time

Personally I like the Catch 22 of gay characters.

1. If you think a character is gay and they do not say "I'm gay" or have it stated in the source material, then you're reaching and trying to see gay subtext where there is none. Kanji isn't gay. It never says anywhere. The creators even said he wasn't, so all that subtext was just you reading too much into it!

2. If a character is said to be gay, well why do they even need to state that? Seems weird to me tbh. It has no relevance to the plot. Seems shoehorned into the game.

3. If a character (god forbid) does something gay on screen, well that's offensive. But not because being gay is bad. I'm progressive after all. No, it is wrong because its stereotypical behavior. They're making the gay a horndog. That's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom