• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have a date for next weekend guys. Hopefully it goes well.
What!! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
2016 guys. It's real.

Sibylus

Banned
'Bout time I do one of my occasional posts again.

Your gender? Woman
Your sexual orientation? Lesbian (my admittedly fluid sexuality continues to evolve*, but my self-styled designation would be a Lipstick Lumberjack)
Where Are You From? Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Where Do You Live? ^
How Old Are you? 25
Favorite Type of Music? Orchestra, Electronic, Folk, Pop, Rock
Profession or Career interest? Writer
Favorite video game(s)? Half-Life series, Dota 2, Left 4 Dead series, Elite Dangerous, Civilization series, Age of Empires series, Company of Heroes series, Halo series
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading, Writing

*evolution is not a value judgment, unless you're a YEC

Kevyt

3mQTwZr.gif

Adorable.

I might have a date for next weekend guys. Hopefully it goes well.

Best of luck!

Was it the bro app?

Bladenic

Not sure what's going on here right now.

I've been binging Nurse Jackie. It's a good show, nothing incredible. Edie Falco is really amazing tho, I need to watch The Sopranos already

Golnei

Feels like a little kid trying to take over the conversation at the adult's table.

I'm surprised you don't have more of a problem with me in that case, considering that's an apt description of everything I've ever posted. Maybe that just lends itself more to quiet mockery than open condescension.

I'm surprised you don't have more of a problem with me in that case, considering that's an apt description of everything I've ever posted. Maybe that just lends itself more to quiet mockery than open condescension.
umop just seems like a very negative person. Should someone who says he knows a lot about meditation really be so negative?

Or some dude having fun online.

But yeah, how dare he interrupt such mature topics of conversation as "I decided to grope some dude at my gym, maybe I'll even fuck his dad ;) "

It's not dependant on the topic, it's tone. It's absurd how important he seems to think his opinions are, while none of them are remotely interesting. I can't really call anyone else here out for that.

I like your posts. Post more.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Guys try to calm down. Arguing like this can end up leading to bigger things like people getting banned or the community getting closed if its too problematic. It is clear some people are not getting along. Please try changing the subject or if its that annoying using the ignore list function might help solve part of the problem while people calm down. Please cool it down.

Guys try to calm down. Arguing like this can end up leading to bigger things like people getting banned or the community getting closed if its too problematic. It is clear some people are not getting along. Please try changing the subject or if its that annoying using the ignore list function might help solve part of the problem while people calm down. Please cool it down.

Fair enough, I was done anyway.

Kevyt

Has anyone here had eczema?

I have really dry skin thanks to accutane, and still two more months to go...

Yikes.

It better be worth it.

Whats everyone's skin routine as far as moisturizing and general skin maintenance?

Bladenic

There are quite a few Pokemon Youtubers who are total dream boats. My faves are ShadyPenguinn and MegaMogwai. Ugh daddies

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Yikes.

It better be worth it.

Whats everyone's skin routine as far as moisturizing and general skin maintenance?
I'm starting to use this which seems to be helping a bit with the dry skin.
604-357645-nturllyindulgent_BL_coconutmilkorchidextrct_300x300.png

There are quite a few Pokemon Youtubers who are total dream boats. My faves are ShadyPenguinn and MegaMogwai. Ugh daddies

latest

hqdefault.jpg

Suddenly Im going back to Pokemon. #FuckDigimon

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Let's dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing

What is the origin of this? I've seen it posted a few times in a couple threads, but I don't know where it started.

Yikes.

It better be worth it.

I use hemp seed oil. Its properties are really similar to sebum and it doesn't clog your pores at all. It might not work well for everyone though, but if it doesn't work you can just use the leftover bottle to make salad dressing or something.

You have to keep it in the fridge though.

Ty4on

What is the origin of this? I've seen it posted a few times in a couple threads, but I don't know where it started.
Marco Rubio repeating himself in the last GOP debate and continuing after being called out.

There's a short recap of you search for "Marco Rubio Chris Matthews" on YouTube (without quotes, dunno what you get if you include them) and find the one where he is compared to a replicant. The full clip should also be on YouTube and is ~8 minutes long.

Marco Rubio said that four times in a row at a debate and it was really embarrassing, but furthermore let's dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Marco Rubiobot encountered a glitch in one of the Republican debates that caused him to keep repeating this pre-loaded phrase, as he is occasionally wont to do, thereby unintentionally praising evil Emperor Hussein for his competency many times over.

Marco Rubio repeating himself in the last GOP debate and continuing after being called out.

There's a short recap of you search for "Marco Rubio Chris Matthews" on YouTube (without quotes, dunno what you get if you include them) and find the one where he is compared to a replicant. The full clip should also be on YouTube and is ~8 minutes long.

Marco Rubio said that four times in a row at a debate and it was really embarrassing, but furthermore let's dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing

Ah, thanks. That explains things.

Well here are the new Power Ranger movie guys all sweaty.

12662573_969397709821043_855919033990480070_n.jpg

When the first images of the actors were released, I had come to some conclusions about the actors' levels of attractiveness. However, it seems that I will need to retract my evaluation and hold off on my judgment until I see the movie because of this new evidence.

May the best man win.

Please let this movie be good.

Delio

My favorite is super twinky and kinda akward looking, Alex Ogloza. Not only is he nice he is super engaging to his fans.

CEsE6dZUMAACuia.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom