• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Are you into Competetive Pokemon sis? I tried getting into online matches but I got my ass handed to me each time rip

Omg I completely forgot to add you. Give me a sec. We can face each other. I've won a few random matches, including when noobs bring all legends. But I've also been destroyed forcefully.

You're welcome
thsmileyhit.gif~c200

that's more like it!

It's not dependant on the topic, it's tone. It's absurd how important he seems to think his opinions are, while none of them are remotely interesting. I can't really call anyone else here out for that.

Ever consider he's hamming it up because it is online and not very serious conversation? I don't think Pampel would be all "you what you like sucks" in real life. Its online banter.

Astral Dog

As a self-appointed spokesman for bicorns who watch too much tv everywhere (you're all welcome), I'm getting more and more tired of female nudity, titillating or otherwise, constantly being present where male nudity is not. And I really don't think shirtlessness is an equivalent cultural taboo across both genders, but that's a slightly different discussion I suppose.

I mean, (y) to boobs, but where is all the dick to counterbalance it? Or even just to be there?
Okay, I'm done with my irrelevant tangent. You may continue your regularly scheduled discussion of whatever.

There is not much V on movies/tv either, to be fair.

As a self-appointed spokesman for bicorns who watch too much tv everywhere (you're all welcome), I'm getting more and more tired of female nudity, titillating or otherwise, constantly being present where male nudity is not. And I really don't think shirtlessness is an equivalent cultural taboo across both genders, but that's a slightly different discussion I suppose.

I mean, (y) to boobs, but where is all the dick to counterbalance it? Or even just to be there?
Okay, I'm done with my irrelevant tangent. You may continue your regularly scheduled discussion of whatever.
I agree, i want more cock everywhere

Bladenic

i got rekt :(

bladenic sis i gotta go i wanna watch kanye's performance on SNL rip

edit: wait do you have any advice? Is my team way too shitty?

I'd hardly say you got rekt tbh. Your team is actually pretty good (I never used Druddigon but I always liked its design he's such a cutie). But I think you may need to work on move sets a bit. Like for Charizard, Fly is kinda shitty and Inferno is AWFUL. Like it hit both times you used it, but it's only got 50% accuracy which is horrific. Are you not using a mega either?

But nah you did well sis. I kept falling for King's Shield lmao I kept forgetting RIP

_Isaac

You're right. I also hate how there is a total lack of hairy butts whenever there's nudity. How awesome would it be there's a steamy sexy scene and your handsome male lead has all that hair back there.

Really I just want variety. :p

I'd hardly say you got rekt tbh. Your team is actually pretty good (I never used Druddigon but I always liked its design he's such a cutie). But I think you may need to work on move sets a bit. Like for Charizard, Fly is kinda shitty and Inferno is AWFUL. Like it hit both times you used it, but it's only got 50% accuracy which is horrific. Are you not using a mega either?

But nah you did well sis. I kept falling for King's Shield lmao I kept forgetting RIP
Okay yeah I can see it. Tbh Charizard has fly because of the HM. The team is used is just mostly the team I used for the story mode, I just ended up leveling everyone to Lvl.100 because it was easy. Anyway you were great sis, hope we can play again another day.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm getting more and more tired of female nudity, titillating or otherwise, constantly being present where male nudity is not.

I feel like I've seen it so often, especially in premium cable/streaming shows, that I've become almost completely desensitized to it. Maybe that's the point though? De-titillating tits for shirtless equality?

You're right. I also hate how there is a total lack of hairy butts whenever there's nudity. How awesome would it be there's a steamy sexy scene and your handsome male lead has all that hair back there.

I know a lot of people here weren't too fond of Looking, but that was a show that had hairy dudes getting it on. They even had a few dudes with back hair! :D

_Isaac

I feel like I've seen it so often, especially in premium cable/streaming shows, that I've become almost completely desensitized to it. Maybe that's the point though? De-titillating tits for shirtless equality?

I know a lot of people here weren't too fond of Looking, but that was a show that had hairy dudes getting it on. They even had a few dudes with back hair! :D

Yeah I noticed that, but still no butt hair. :p

Bladenic

I'm kinda missing Looking, especially Girls is coming back. Girls, Looking, and Togetherness was not a bad night of TV tbh.

Captcha

Y'all should check out Spartacus (it's on Netflix). That show was equal opportunity with dongs and vag. I thought it was a pretty fun show. Combined two of my favorite things: violence and beef. Some of the dialogue was pretty cheesy as was the CGI, though.

_Isaac

Same. I wish they'd hurry up and schedule that movie. I'm pretty sure they're done filming.

I really want to know what haircut he gave him.

I kinda like how HBO will cancel a show but still make a movie to finish off the story at least like what they did with Hello Ladies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Y'all should check out Spartacus (it's on Netflix). That show was equal opportunity with dongs and vag. I thought it was a pretty fun show. Combined two of my favorite things: violence and beef. Some of the dialogue was pretty cheesy as was the CGI, though.

Spartacus is great

Are you gonna watch Vinyl sis? Bobby Canavale was on Nurse Jackie and he's dad tbh

Yep. Perched for Ray Ramano's diq also.

_Isaac

A surprising amount of gay stuff too. I kinda liked it.

EDIT: Well I got the top of the page, so i guess I'll post a picture of one of my favorite situations in life
:p

Astral Dog

Really I just want variety. :p
eww, nasty :S
please dont remind me of those pics on the shaving thread, but i guess variety is nice.

Monocle

What you're missing here is the insanely great writing, which really comes into its own in the latter half of Season 1, remains strong in Gods of the Arena, takes a dip in Season 2, then regains much of its quality in Season 3. The show is better than it has any right to be. Such engaging character drama, full of surprises. And remarkably sex positive amid all of the brutality, with some beautiful gay relationships.

Captcha

What you're missing here is the insanely great writing, which really comes into its own in the latter half of Season 1, remains strong in Gods of the Arena, takes a dip in Season 2, then regains much of its quality in Season 3. The show is better than it has any right to be. Such engaging character drama, full of surprises. And remarkably sex positive amid all of the brutality, with some beautiful gay relationships.

Mm yea, what I wrote was more of a quick little suggestion rather than anything really in-depth, but you are right in that I guess I under-sold (some of) the acting (and some of) the writing. Season one and Gods of the Arena were excellent. I think the series suffered from weak acting in some of the supporting cast, though. Like, if I never hear Crixus fucking yell about something again it'll be too soon. Legit spoilers:
I was also 1000% done with him and Naevia shortly after they rescued her from the mines. I think she in particular went off the rails and it got annoying.
Both dudes who played Spartacus (RIP Andy) were good, as was the Gannicus dude. Literally every Roman was excellent. Also, more like Lucy Flawless, because she was damn good through out.

I don't know if I agree about the gay relationships, though. I do appreciate the effort because you don't really see it unless it's already a gay-centric show. I cant even remember the two dudes' names from Gods of the Arena, and Nasir and Agron literally came out of fucking no where lol. (The dude who played Nasir was fine as hell.)

_Isaac

Mm yea, what I wrote was more of a quick little suggestion rather than anything really in-depth, but you are right in that I guess I under-sold (some of) the acting (and some of) the writing. Season one and Gods of the Arena were excellent. I think the series suffered from weak acting in some of the supporting cast, though. Like, if I never hear Crixus fucking yell about something again it'll be too soon. Legit spoilers:
I was also 1000% done with him and Naevia shortly after they rescued her from the mines. I think she in particular went off the rails and it got annoying.
Both dudes who played Spartacus (RIP Andy) were good, as was the Gannicus dude. Literally every Roman was excellent. Also, more like Lucy Flawless, because she was damn good through out.

I don't know if I agree about the gay relationships, though. I do appreciate the effort because you don't really see it unless it's already a gay-centric show. I cant even remember the two dudes' names from Gods of the Arena, and Nasir and Agron literally came out of fucking no where lol. (The dude who played Nasir was fine as hell.)

No way. The dude that played Agron was fine as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom