• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

DOWN

Banned
Don't act brand new. You literally made it a point to say that your boss is oh so very average yet he has a relatively beautiful husband. Like ok?
Maybe it's how I worded the first sentence but the thought you seem to be communicating is that I was suggesting I wondered why a good looking person would be with an average looking person and I wasn't trying to convey that. I was surprised by seeing such a good looking person, not that they were a couple. The quick description of my perception of my boss wasn't intended suggest he looks bad and is undeserving which I thought was evidenced by the post as a whole but clearly not to some of you. I didn't mean anything bad by it. I was trying to contrast my normal familiarity with one person (obviously from just my perception as people think different things when they see others), with the surprise of the later person which it seems ended up with a bad message so my bad.

Sai-kun

Banned
being surprised/caught off guard that an average looking person is dating someone who's way better looking than they are is hardly stereotypically gay. miss us with all that lol

also GET INTO HORIZON YALL

Just a quick life update for y'all. I was recently diagnosed with ADHD. It fit in so many ways that I don't know why it wasn't found earlier. I had trouble focusing on one activity, so I'd browse something like GAF all day instead of buckling down and doing something productive. I'd have trouble focusing when people talk to me for any reasonable amount of time -- like, people going, "Hello? Did you hear me?" wasn't unheard of all my life. My brain just wandered after a while, completely unintentionally. And I always put off things that require extended concentration because they physically exhausted me. Like, I'd read for a bit, or come home from school, and I'd need to take a multi-hour "nap" just to recharge.

But now that I'm on a new medication pretty much all of that is gone. I can focus on things, and it's honestly a pretty crazy experience. I almost need to develop new skills to cope with it, haha. Like, I started playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow a few days ago. Typically, I play a game for an hour or so and my mind just doesn't want to focus on it much longer. It's why games based around short sessions, like Hearthstone, appealed to me so much. But now I can play a game or read for hours straight -- and this caused me to play LoS for literally over a dozen hours straight. I never thought I could have that much focus.

On an unrelated note, some may remember that I have a lesbian friend who wants me to be her best man. I was originally planned to be drive her to Winnipeg when she proposes in a couple of weeks at the airport, but now she is going to rent a car instead because they'll be staying in Winnipeg. This is great for them, but NGL, I was super looking forward to seeing such an amazing moment. Oh well!

Kevyt

I need to post some of the pictures I took of Horizon soon.

As someone who like mah frames, PCs still can't do a consistent 4K/60fps even on a Titan XP without some compromises which I'm not sure I'm willing to make. Plus I'm a sucker for higher 100+ framerates now.

Oh I know. I got a 144hz monitor and I've been playing Overwatch at 150 or so frames as well as other games at about that frame rate. I love it. However I really care about resolution and HDR. Some games make a really good implementation of HDR and it is a day and night difference. I am enjoying playing horizon on the pro on my 4K HDR TV for this very reason.

The 1080 ti may not be able to do 4K 60fps all maxed out but it's all about turning down settings that eat performance such as shadows, gameworks features (lol at hairworks) and PCCS or whatever the hell it's called.

Basically a mixture of high settings/ultra at 4k, which is fine for me.

Kater

Banned
Saw the German trailer for Moonlight tonight at the cinema. Very touching. Urgh I will sob like a baby watching this film, I can already tell.

JCX

Well I confirmed it today - I can't feel HD rumble due to a spinal cord injury as a kid. I've never really been able to feel rumble in regular controllers, so i hoped it would work better here. Hopefully no games rely on this too much.

Yado

Trevante Rhodes can literally grind me into dust and use me as protein powder in his shakes.

I second this.

IVdI6sy.jpg

driggonny

Banned
lol Strangely enough I think getting called "gurl" so much in this thread helped soften me up for where I am now.

It's all your fault RatskyWatsky!!!!!!!!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Just a quick life update for y'all. I was recently diagnosed with ADHD. It fit in so many ways that I don't know why it wasn't found earlier. I had trouble focusing on one activity, so I'd browse something like GAF all day instead of buckling down and doing something productive. I'd have trouble focusing when people talk to me for any reasonable amount of time -- like, people going, "Hello? Did you hear me?" wasn't unheard of all my life. My brain just wandered after a while, completely unintentionally. And I always put off things that require extended concentration because they physically exhausted me. Like, I'd read for a bit, or come home from school, and I'd need to take a multi-hour "nap" just to recharge.

damn, this sounds like me. I always put things off (*coughlikerespondingtopm'scough*) because I often have a hard time on concentrating on any one thing for too long. i need medication.

what kind of vitamins did they put you on

Sitting here staring at a Nintendo Switch for $269 but I can't get myself to buy it. I have BOTW for WiiU already so I ask myself what would I play? Bomberman I guess?

I have this really cute customer that has been talking to me lately. I doubt he likes me though.

Sitting here staring at a Nintendo Switch for $269 but I can't get myself to buy it. I have BOTW for WiiU already so I ask myself what would I play? Bomberman I guess?

I have this really cute customer that has been talking to me lately. I doubt he likes me though.

Ask him if he likes fish or sausage.

driggonny

Banned
If only were it that simple. Speaking of fish, so many people claiming they can't eat meat because of Easter so they want Tuna fish. How the hell is Tuna not meat?

It's some weird catholic thing. When I tell people that I'm a vegetarian they always ask: "but do you eat fish?"

I don't get it either.

It's some weird catholic thing. When I tell people that I'm a vegetarian they always ask: "but do you eat fish?"

I don't get it either.
I know it's outdated bullshit. Sorry if anyone here is Catholic. My Anthropology teacher is right, what is easier reading one book or multiple. Most people prefer the easy way.

If only were it that simple. Speaking of fish, so many people claiming they can't eat meat because of Easter so they want Tuna fish. How the hell is Tuna not meat?

Ok. Ask him if he'd like to bend you over and make you scream out his name over and over again.

You know...the subtle approach.

Well I confirmed it today - I can't feel HD rumble due to a spinal cord injury as a kid. I've never really been able to feel rumble in regular controllers, so i hoped it would work better here. Hopefully no games rely on this too much.
If it isn't too personal, may I ask if there are other related issues with your haptic (touch) perception, like knowing what an object is by touch alone?

Kevyt

Horizon is such a beautiful game

srd5KhQ.jpg

7jnE0PD.jpg

V0rWAKI.jpg

I love everything about the game, from the soundtrack, to the machines and the noises they make to the beautiful HDR implementation.

Truly one of the bests titles on the ps4 and if you have the console, Horizon is a must!!!

I know it's outdated bullshit. Sorry if anyone here is Catholic. My Anthropology teacher is right, what is easier reading one book or multiple. Most people prefer the easy way.

I've always considered fish as meat as well.

Glad I'm not the only one

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Lange is amazing, but no. AHS's problem is the writers. Hotel nearly had it right but relied on too many fucking subplots like usual.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Also Susan Sarandon is outshining Lange. She got the mannerisms and speech style of Bette Davis down while Lange atm feels a bit iffy but she will probably ham it up in future episodes.

Bladenic

Also Susan Sarandon is outshining Lange. She got the mannerisms and speech style of Bette Davis down while Lange atm feels a bit iffy but she will probably ham it up in future episodes.

Probably intentional, after all Bette Davis was far more iconic and talented than Joan Crawford.

Vazra

Probably intentional, after all Bette Davis was far more iconic and talented than Joan Crawford.

Both talented but I do agree Bette Davis had more talent and versatility even if sometimes she would end poorly casted in some of her films. I do like some Joan Crawford works but the most I like are Whatever Happened to Baby Jane and Strait Jacket.

Did Joan Crawford have a song written about her? I don't think so

Both talented but I do agree Bette David had more talent and versatility even if sometimes she would end poorly casted in some of her films. I do like some Joan Crawford works but the most I like are Whatever Happened to Baby Jane and Strait Jacket.

Would that be Bette Davis' alt-universe evil twin?

Bladenic

Wow time sure flies when you're constantly depressed and accomplishing nothing with your life. I can't believe I've wasted almost my entire 25th year doing nothing and that I'm almost 26 and haven't even started my career.

Excuse me, I need to lie down

200.gif

Vazra

Wow time sure flies when you're constantly depressed and accomplishing nothing with your life. I can't believe I've wasted almost my entire 25th year doing nothing and that I'm almost 26 and haven't even started my career.

Excuse me, I need to lie down

200.gif

Try 28 darling
9c469fe616.gif

Top Bottom