• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Burbeting

Banned
I slept nearly from 7pm to 6.30am (was awake from 11pm to midnight, and some light wake ups during the night). Feels weird man, after my sleeping being so highly irregular lately.

driggonny

Banned
I sometimes feel insatiably jealous of how cute women can be.

I'm, like, physically the manliest man.

Ah, well, I suppose the grass is always greener~

Kevyt

I am amazed that there are logically sound, culturally competent pieces written on news sites arguing sensibly about an issue, but then the comments section is the complete opposite. A cesspool of hatred and bigotry.

driggonny

Banned
Hey gays what are your PSN IDs? Add me so we can judge each other's taste �� mine is alexislxsx

Pretty sure mine's just driggonny. But I haven't played my ps4 in a while, it doesn't seem to be working right. Last time my controllers wouldn't connect and then the display stopped working. If I wait long enough maybe it'll fix itself.
<.<

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hey gays what are your PSN IDs? Add me so we can judge each other's taste &#55357;&#56384; mine is alexislxsx

Mine is TalesOfDarkness but the only thing I played on PS4 were Nioh which I stopped playing after it deleted itself with an update. Outside of that Nier Automata demo. *Preorder now on PSN and Steam*

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
hmm, I think mine is BaxterDads. Never play online though and haven't gotten a new game in like a year, but I did break down and order Horizon a few days ago

Bladenic

I really wish Disney didn't announce that B&TB is gonna have a gay character so all the shits who are complaining now would've gone to seen the movie with their kids and turned the movie theater into a sauna with their fumes.

Golnei

I really wish Disney didn't announce that B&TB is gonna have a gay character so all the shits who are complaining now would've gone to seen the movie with their kids and turned the movie theater into a sauna with their fumes.

Given how they're apparently handling him, I'm not sure if they'd be considering it worthy of outrage if it weren't explicitly announced in advance.

Bladenic

There's a petition with over 58k signatures lmao. And of course it uses "LGBT agenda" in the title. 2017, we can get married, but having a gay character in a movie is still considered "gay agenda" lmao.

Are our musicals not sacred from the homophobic agenda?

We compromised by making the buffalo man want a human woman and they're still complaining?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Got an e-mail from Gamestop about Persona 5's pre-orders. PS3 version is still coming to America? I'm screaming
and gonna pre-order that version since it's like $10 less and doesn't require me to get a PS4

Also FF12: International: ZJS: HD is coming out a few months later on PS4. I want that to hit Steam sooooooooo badly. :(

Beth Cyra

Sounds like you guys might be a little transgender...

Wanting to be cute or feminine like traits isn't really a sign of being Transgender.

Many men who are very happy being men like to be cute and have more traditional Feminine traits.

That said for those who do think they may be Transgender or are even wanting information on it we do have a Transgender thread here on Gaf with many amazing people who are very kind and happy to help.

So long as you avoid me you're good, I'm a crazy bitch so you don't want to take my thoughts seriously at all :)

Vazra

Nier Automata OST and the reviews.
tumblr_nx8vnmJb8j1ql5yr7o2_400.gif

driggonny

Banned
Wanting to be cute or feminine like traits isn't really a sign of being Transgender.

Many men who are very happy being men like to be cute and have more traditional Feminine traits.

That said for those who do think they may be Transgender or are even wanting information on it we do have a Transgender thread here on Amazon with many amazing people who are very kind and happy to help.

So long as you avoid me you're good, I'm a crazy bitch so you don't want to take my thoughts seriously at all :)
This whole conversation feels awkward af considering I posted my soul in that thread yesterday. Lol

Kevyt

lol I'm not exactly proud of it~

I just mean that I'm hairy and gross. It's not like I have any muscle tone or anything :p

Well you know what they say about men, that they're hairy and smelly. :p

That said for those who do think they may be Transgender or are even wanting information on it we do have a Transgender thread here on Amazon with many amazing people who are very kind and happy to help.

Here on Amazon??

Kevyt

Haha yeah, that sounds about right. But not in a bad way. Ya got me all flustered and shit :p I guess that could also describe a sloth :O

Sloths don't have a natural smell actually, :p and if they do, they usually smell like when it rains on soil. That type of smell, which I love tbh.

Lol forgive me.

I was busy picking up some extra Work out stuffs and checking prices while reading gaf.

Oh, I see! lol

driggonny

Banned
Sloths don't have a natural smell actually, :p and if they do, they usually smell like when it rains on soil. That type of smell, which I love tbh.

wooooow fascinating~ :0

I was gonna post a sarcastic gif but it wouldn't work :/

Edit: I guess this is my 300th post. When are you supposed to become a member again?

Sai-kun

Banned
someone at work brought their dog in with them, and I was having a nice time just hanging out with him, and his owner was surprised because he just doesn't really like men, but then clarified that he particularly dislikes straight men. funniest shit i've ever heard, and he was sooooo cute and nice to me :>

Kater

Banned
I sometimes feel insatiably jealous of how cute women can be.

I'm, like, physically the manliest man.

Ah, well, I suppose the grass is always greener~
Most men just avoid acting cute since they are misguided and think it's not manly. But you can find guys sometimes who are just as cute as any of the girls out there.

Impressive :eek:

Wait a sec, is the writing still done by the old team or did Platinum also take over writing?

Vazra

Most men just avoid acting cute since they are misguided and think it's not manly. But you can find guys sometimes who are just as cute as any of the girls out there.

Impressive :eek:

Wait a sec, is the writing still done by the old team or did Platinum also take over writing?

Yoko Taro from the original game does the writing. Platinum Games does the gameplay.

The theme song is everything
tumblr_nx8vnmJb8j1ql5yr7o2_400.gif

Kevyt

someone at work brought their dog in with them, and I was having a nice time just hanging out with him, and his owner was surprised because he just doesn't really like men, but then clarified that he particularly dislikes straight men. funniest shit i've ever heard, and he was sooooo cute and nice to me :>

Watch out, that's how straight men get you.

Top Bottom