• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Nice! Gravity kinda reminds me of Wynter Gordon's Dirty Talk (which I love).

oh damn this track is hot fiyah
dancing-smiley04.gif

I'm gonna need to check out more of Wynter Gordon's stuff I think!

I never had to parallel park during my driving test. I only did it when i learn, never again. So if you ask me to do it now, I probably can't. LOL

Yeah I had to do my parallel parking before the road test. 3 tries, and if you fail, road test is cancelled. wait 2 weeks and pay to try again. Needless to say I was trembling tbh. I'll park further away than parallel park

Good luck Blood Diamonds!

EDIT: top of page, here's my baby daddy Chris Evans:

ee4c82dda3941634a8edacae859bc4de.jpg

78f7cda94c0a785f6ad228f6c4ca2f72.jpg

Kater

Banned
It sucks when your friends don't show up to your birthday.

Thankfully my true friends are with me, and we had quite a pleasant day, but I'm still bitter about it...
You are in your right to be a bit mad at them, mantidor. Your birthday means something to you and your friends should know that. I'd be rightfully disappointed if I were you.

Oh, and
tumblr_m4v57nP04b1qhy6c9o1_500.gif

Ok, marry me :)

All it takes is rice and spaghetti? Even I can do that! ^^

Actually, now I want some spaghetti with sweet and sour meatballs. Mmmmmm.

Nice big mirrors tho. I suck at parking as well, but my examinator was really nice and helped me.

Parallel parking wise though it is surprising how affordable self parking is nowadays. That car is almost ten years old.

Well my truck is 19 years old, sooooooo... XD

Kevyt

Speaking of cooking, what's everyone making?

About to make some shrimp creole and a batch of basmati rice.

Gotta do laundry too though, ugh.

How do you cook your basmati rice? I love that rice, it's my favorite.

All it takes is rice and spaghetti? Even I can do that! ^^

Actually, now I want some spaghetti with sweet and sour meatballs. Mmmmmm.

What kind? Nissan? Toyota?

Edit: dayum... at top of the page.

Ty4on

I remember thinking everything was so cool and advanced in the 90s as a child so when I realize something that is 19 years old was made in 1996 I still think it is modern :p

My parents own a 1990 Hilux and I know it is a bit of a mess in the city despite being quite small for a pickup. You can't even adjust the mirrors from inside.

Edit: 97 even. Practically new :p

HylianTom

Banned
I slept for three hours, I think? That's good enough for me.
About the same as me! I never sleep well when I'm on overnight call..

And I see that Old Spice is bringing back their "creepy Mom" commercials. I giggle every time the phrase "spray into a man" is used.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.

And I see that Old Spice is bringing back their "creepy Mom" commercials. I giggle every time the phrase "spray into a man" is used.

Overnight call? What do you do?

I need and try to get 10 hours of sleep, otherwise I feel like a zombie. But they're not continuous sadly.

I sleep 4 or 5 hours a night on weekdays, then crash on weekends if I'm not busy and sleep like 12 hours a night for 2 days. I'm more tired after I've slept 12 hours than 4 tbh :/

Grizzo

oh damn this track is hot fiyah
dancing-smiley04.gif

I'm gonna need to check out more of Wynter Gordon's stuff I think!

Her album was pretty good! Check out Still Getting Younger, it's another great single from her (produced by the band Empire Of The Sun)

I slept for three hours, I think? That's good enough for me.

How old are you? Surely that can't be good for you on the long term. But what do I know, maybe your body is strong enough do that you van go through life sleeping 3 hours a night!

DOWN

Banned
Lol thanks for the comments guys

I need 5-7 hours of sleep and I can't nap. I stay up somewhere between 6am-10am every night if I don't have work or classes. NocturnalGAF

Ty4on

I sleep 4 or 5 hours a night on weekdays, then crash on weekends if I'm not busy and sleep like 12 hours a night for 2 days. I'm more tired after I've slept 12 hours than 4 tbh :/

Same here, but I keep doing it. I wish I could tell the person in charge in the morning to wake up :p

Kater

Banned
How do you even function? I need eight to recover, or the grumpiness kicks in.
Just a bit of fresh air and I feel good again. I don't even need coffee to stay awake.

I wish that was my world. I get 8 and still feel sleepy.
If I slept eight hours I'd probably would feel really tired. When I'm sick and in bed for longer than my usual 3 to 5 hours I'm tired all day. I don't like that.

I just generally can't sleep all too long, dunno why. It's just an inner alarm clock waking me after 3 to 5 hours.

How old are you? Surely that can't be good for you on the long term. But what do I know, maybe your body is strong enough do that you van go through life sleeping 3 hours a night!
I'm 23 but I feel good enough with that amount of sleep. On weekends, anyways. It can get a bit tiresome if I am working at the cinema with that amount of sleep though...

But I'm fine, and thanks for worrying about me, y'all. :)

Yup!

Jake and Miss Kitty in front of the house in Austin. She was the stray that thought he was his boyfriend.. followed him around like a feline Pepe LePew!

I usually get a decent nap in once a day. It's nice and dark in the control booth, haha!

Hahaha that's amazing!!
Sounds like me in dark lecture halls o/////o

And omg those pets are so cute!!!

Kevyt

How do you guys function with less than 8 hours of sleep? I guess it's about getting used to, but I can't do less than 8 hours. Well I could, but the fatigue would kick in quickly.

DOWN

Banned
How do you guys function with less than 8 hours of sleep? I guess it's about getting used to, but I can't do less than 8 hours. Well I could, but the fatigue would kick in quickly.
I think people are just different. I don't like how I feel on 8 hours. Makes me sleepier during the day, even though I feel less physically tired.

Meicyn

Gold Member
If I have less than eight, I end up drinking extra cups of Irish Breakfast in the morning to help get myself into the game.

daripad

I'm tired most of the time but I just pretend I'm fine. When Friday comes I'm dead though lol Once weekend comes I sleep like a bear and I recover.

I think I'm getting a kitten this year. Dogs are great but they seem to unanimously smell and I can't handle raising a doggy given that I'm out of the house 9 hours a day. At least a cat can fend for itself or keep itself occupied while I'm away. Also kittens are adorable. I'm thinking a pure bred manx or maine coon.

Since it's January, here's a selfie serving Dreamworks face

And here's me clean shaven from a few months back (celebrating Pride with some coworkers)

Anyone else watching The Golden Globes? I think my friends and I are gonna make a drinking game out of it but I need better drinking game ideas. We've also had drinking games where we take a shot whenever the camera cuts to Taylor Swift (because it will always happen). I need to confirm with someone that Taylor will be there. lol

HylianTom

Banned
Hahaha that's amazing!!
Sounds like me in dark lecture halls o/////o

And omg those pets are so cute!!!

I miss 'em.. we left her in Austin, as she wasn't really ours. She had lived in the cul de sac for about 6 years before we arrived there; she'd go from house to house for food and affection. She was like everyone's cat, and we didn't feel like it'd be fair to pluck her into an apartment in some foreign city. The lesbian couple who lived across the street from us still emails us photos of her from time to time. I felt horrible breaking the two of them up. :(

DSC_1499.jpg

If Greg was at work, the three of us would sit together in the front yard right around the time when he'd be getting home..

And lack of sleep = coffee!

LOL at that "Dreakworks face" reference.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom