• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life is Strange: Double Exposure DLC ‘Final Fantasy VII Outfit Pack’ contents revealed

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Publisher Square Enix and developer Deck Nine Games have revealed the full set of designs featured in the Life is Strange: Double Exposure downloadable content “Final Fanasy VII Outfit Pack” included with the Ultimate Edition of the game.

The “Final Fanasy VII Outfit Pack” contains the Moogle coat with beanie and four indoor outfits themed around the Bomb, Cactuar, Chocobo, and Tonberry monsters.

The Ultimate Edition of Life is Strange: Double Exposure will also include advanced access to the first two chapters of the game starting on October 15, which is two weeks ahead of the official release date.

Life is Strange: Double Exposure is due out for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC via Steam and Microsoft Store on October 29, with further details to be announced regarding the Switch release date.

Life-is-Strange-Double-Exposure_2024_08-02-24_004-768x432.jpg

I remember the true colors bonus outfits being a bit better? Could be rose tinted glasses. Given the developer and the tone of the series, I know they're not gonna do anything too bold, but something more fun would've been welcome like a Hotdogman costume or something.

Duchess

Exclusive cat content?

Spoiler warning in the link below for anyone who hasn't played the first game.

I decided to Google this a bit, and stumbled on a Steam forum post:

I agree that the exclusive content will likely be weird cosmetics, like collars, bows, and fur colour variations.

Last edited:
Top Bottom