• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LIGHTING & THUNDER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

element

Just had a wicked hour long lighting storm here in Seattle!! This type of thing doesn't happen up here very much at all. Actually, I can never remember a storm like that lasting so long.

AWESOME!! It is like the 4th of July without having to go out :D

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Really ? I'm from Vancouver, just 2 hours drive north of Seattle, and our sky is as calm and clear as ever ! Normally Vancouver and Seattle's weather are grossly similiar too...

kiryogi

Banned
Nah the gap of weather between seattle and vancouver can be very different. In any case Oxygen, yeah, just had that too. Turned off the PC and etc over paranoia of surge XD Crazy weather we've been having lately. The weatherman never predicted this! :well 5 days ago anyway: On note, I'm up in Everett.

White Man

Heh, it's all heat, methinks. It's been wicked hot the past two days. I was standing outside the bar watching the lightning -- just the way it illuminated the edges of the clouds was brilliant. This weather rox.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Funny city boys, I live in IL and we get this all the time. Of course, we also get the tornadoes....

element

White Man said:
Heh, it's all heat, methinks. It's been wicked hot the past two days. I was standing outside the bar watching the lightning -- just the way it illuminated the edges of the clouds was brilliant. This weather rox.
how are you enjoying Seattle so far?

Miguel

story.scott.rock.jpg

???

Hawksley

element said:
Just had a wicked hour long lighting storm here in Seattle!! This type of thing doesn't happen up here very much at all. Actually, I can never remember a storm like that lasting so long.

AWESOME!! It is like the 4th of July without having to go out :D

Langley, BC. We got some of that, but nothing substantial. Clear blue skies, otherwise. And goddamn the heat.

I entered this thread expecting a sequel to the "Lighting Bolt" video. Needless to say I'm a bit disappointed.

Anyway, I just got back from Orlando and all I can say is that the storms down there are pretty crazy. I was stuck outside waiting for a bus while lighting was flying down all over the place. Although it did give me a good laugh when I saw an old person on a jazzy trying to drive through like a foot of water with lighting flashing all around while wearing a yellow poncho.

White Man

how are you enjoying Seattle so far?

I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

I've met a lot of people, gotten a job that may or may not pay the rent, and I get to see Xiu Xiu tomorrow.

This is a really, really amusing town, and Capitol Hill is a really, really interesting place to live. I don't think it's feasibly possible to run out of shows to see.

I like to listen to Black Sabbath during thunder storms.

And if possible, sneak out past curfew to feed the ravens at the graveyard.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
There were some thunderstorm somewhere off the shore of White Rock, BC this afternoon. It's pretty wicked too as we had a beautiful sunshine morning today too. Now it's night time and I'm dying from the heat !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom