• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games |OT2| Sweet XOXO for Digital to Physical Media

Ventara

Was going through my LRG games and I noticed the cover of my sealed copy of Dragon Fantasy PS4 has become warped and distorted. This isn't an LRG problem since this has happened to my copy of Yonder as well, and it doesn't seem to matter if it's open or sealed as this also happened to my open copy of Crash Trilogy.

Anyone know what causes this and how to prevent it from happening?

ThisOne

Was going through my LRG games and I noticed the cover of my sealed copy of Dragon Fantasy PS4 has become warped and distorted. This isn't an LRG problem since this has happened to my copy of Yonder as well, and it doesn't seem to matter if it's open or sealed as this also happened to my open copy of Crash Trilogy.

Anyone know what causes this and how to prevent it from happening?

Heat, maybe? Are the games sitting near a heat vent or something?

emb

I've had a couple games get all warped and gross looking after a month or two. I always figured that they encountered a bit too much moisture at some point. If it's happening to sealed, maybe it's an occasional manufacturing slip up?

I haven't had it with any of my LRG titles so far... and maybe just 1 PS4 game at most.

JDH

Signature Edition Games brining Physical Switch Games to the masses - in Limited Quantities

Now as for Limited Run Games...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

According to their latest newsletter, Special Reserve Games will be taking the trademark approach of LRG by offering "Ruiner" (PC/PS4) exclusively through an "on-sale" date so "no preorders this time around." Release planned for sometime next month with possibly of a steelbook case based on a Twitter vote. Also, Limited Run will be offering a variant as usual on a later date.

NR1

DwCHE0m.jpg

My copy of Ys Orgins arrived today for PS4 and the cover is different than that was on LRG website. Anyone else get this cover? Is it a variant cover?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
https://i.imgur.com/DwCHE0m.jpg[/mg]

My copy of Ys Orgins arrived today for PS4 and the cover is different than that was on LRG website. Anyone else get this cover? Is it a variant cover?[/QUOTE]

It’s reversible.
That side is pretty bad.

NR1

My copies of WonderBoy and LawBreakers arrived today.

That leaves SkullGirls as my only long outstanding order that needs to be fulfilled.

i-Jest

Any announcements planned for this week?

Not that I know of, the next release coming down the pipe is Absolute Drift: Zen Edition. That's 11 days away however. I'm perfectly fine with things being this way though. That's another opportunity to not spend money :p

I'm still waiting for the lawbreakers and wonder boy ce, the ys ce, the fmv bundle. Been a huge wait and still waiting. Feels like forever at this point. Ha.

Not that I know of, the next release coming down the pipe is Absolute Drift: Zen Edition. That's 11 days away however. I'm perfectly fine with things being this way though. That's another opportunity to not spend money :p

I wish it was always that slow, 1-2 releases/month are more than enough. But I have the feeling it will soon get busy again once all the ESRB changes have been sorted out.

i-Jest

Any news if Salt & Sanctuary is still aiming for this month or did the ERSB requirement push that release back?

I've gotten zero notification on that, it's still wait and see I guess.

I wish it was always that slow, 1-2 releases/month are more than enough. But I have the feeling it will soon get busy again once all the ESRB changes have been sorted out.

God help our wallets, if releases are weekly, as to catch us up on where the company wants to be with them.

zeopower6

I assume something else is coming along with it.

Our leftover PAX West Ys Origin variants will go on sale this Monday 12PM Eastern Time at limitedrungames.com.
Quick reminder that the variant cover for "Ys Origin" will be going live less than three hours from right now. Haven't been able to post a countdown clock for the opening post since, arguably, it has already been released, but I do want to spread awareness for those that missed out on the convention and please be aware that approximately 700 copies will be available on the website.

LQX

Aggravating. And I hope they don't now put it up at some random time so those that tried to get it at the time they said misses out.

Top Bottom