• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games |OT2| Sweet XOXO for Digital to Physical Media

takoyaki

I think we had the right time and there was no daylight saving time switch, so I wonder if they rescheduled last minute or if they just forgot.

was running late as is, this is slightly annoying and I can't wait much longer :/

edit: welp, fuck it.

Apologies for the Ys sale not going live. We were both extremely busy today and we had set it to go live automatically through Shopify but for whatever reason, it didn't....

This is why we normally list it manually. The new time is 5 PM ET.

Weevilone

As opposed to the huge enterprise they've grown into? They acknowledged they had a problem and gave an updated sales time. They handled it well, much better than just pushing ahead and doing it whenever.

Well when I hit post the one before mine with the new time wasn't there yet, so we were just refreshing. Was just a frustrated post after refreshing for half-hour.

Regardless though, they surely have others besides the 2. Nobody else can help with a sale while likely thousands of people stop what they are doing for a half hour and refresh browsers for no reason?

Blam

Apologies for the Ys sale not going live. We were both extremely busy today and we had set it to go live automatically through Shopify but for whatever reason, it didn't....

This is why we normally list it manually. The new time is 5 PM ET.

Thanks for the quick update.

Beamerjld

Neo Member
So 1500 hundred copies of today's variant, but not all 1500 are available for sale tonight correct? The ones they sold at PAX are included in this 1500 number?

Olengie

No. What is leftover from PAX is getting sold. 1500 was the print run. What is listed is what is is left which is a few hundred I guess

Dang it this is my last chance to get a copy and I'm already feeling nervous about it. So it's not "1500"? It's just a number For the PAX allotment?

Weevilone

So 2 minutes on the nose.

I really need to figure Paypal out. I can be already logged into both sites, but I still have to wait for the LRG site to send me to Paypal. It doesn't care that I'm already logged in, or that I forced the connection a bit ago with just a shipping box in cart.

Anyways, this one was basically 2 minutes flat.

So 2 minutes on the nose.

I really need to figure Paypal out. I can be already logged into both sites, but I still have to wait for the LRG site to send me to Paypal. It doesn't care that I'm already logged in, or that I forced the connection a bit ago with just a shipping box in cart.

For me, this was a case where I just input my CC # in instead of my usual of going through Amazon payments since I figure with only 700 copies, it would go fast and any delay could mean missing it. It sucks that we still hear about PayPal issues though but it just seemed too risky to gamble with whether it will work or not this time.

Woo hoo I got one!!! Yes!

But for some reason it says 1993 as my company name even though I don't have a company name and second of all that's my birth year.

Should I contact LRG about this?
Wow I did the exact same thing! Even added the shipping box prior to the actual order so that checkout could be quicker and it still had the same issue.

I kept the box in the order though.

Occam

Wasn't that eager to get it since I already got the limited edition, but gave it a try anyway and actually managed to grab one.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if we'll see more Kemco games? I'm not against that happening personally.

Likewise. They have a few PSN titles, so I cam see the rest of that catalog coming to LRG. Would be a waste not to, since Asdivine sold out fairly quickly.

i-Jest

Likewise. They have a few PSN titles, so I cam see the rest of that catalog coming to LRG. Would be a waste not to, since Asdivine sold out fairly quickly.

I'd like to think a number of them, if not all of them, will get signed by LRG. A potential Revenant Saga LRG release for Vita and PS4 has me intrigued.

I'm really glad that they don't release things weekly. It would be chaos for me and my wallet haha!

Luckily I some PayPal credit left over for Ys.

Olengie

I prefer to have two different releases during one of their sale days. Just so I can save on shipping. I"m not really a fan of just one title coming out. Dat shipping costs adds up

I'd like to think a number of them, if not all of them, will get signed by LRG. A potential Revenant Saga LRG release for Vita and PS4 has me intrigued.

Revenant Saga would be my most-wanted pick, it's definitely the most high-effort of their games.

I wonder if Kemco are going to continue porting to PS4/Vita though. Sales don't seem particularly strong based on store ratings.

Revenant Saga would be my most-wanted pick, it's definitely the most high-effort of their games.

I wonder if Kemco are going to continue porting to PS4/Vita though. Sales don't seem particularly strong based on store ratings.

Aren't the store ratings still broken? I would not read too much into them.

Ephidel

But when they broke they broke previous existing ratings too.
I'm sure someone posted before and after screenshots where the number of ratings dropped like a stone but I can't seem to find them.

Oregano

They're still doing 3DS releases(and were still doin Wii U releases quite recently) so I can't see the Sony platforms being dropped.

Douglas Bogart‏ @LimitedRunDoug 2 okt.
Saddens me to see so many previous Vita people completely shed their love and are 100% Switch now. Why not both?

Not gonna lie I want them to move onto the Switch too, there's more and more digital Switch games I wanna own physically, Nicalis can only do so much lol.

i-Jest

Douglas Bogart‏ @LimitedRunDoug 2 okt.
Saddens me to see so many previous Vita people completely shed their love and are 100% Switch now. Why not both?

People are caught up in the hype. They're mesmerized by the prospect of what the Switch can potentially offer, to be fair it's easy to see why. It has the potential to get localized games we wanted for Vita but never got. Still though, just because something seems likely to happen doesn't mean it will definitively happen. Time will tell what becomes of all this
turncoat business :p

That's my two cents anyway.

Top Bottom