• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looking for a good Cell phone forum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
So here is the deal...

Me and my wife are currently using Verizon Wireless(2 phones, 2 phone numbers, one account)

We currently live in Laughlin NV, but we just bought a larger home accross the river in Mohave Valley, AZ (20 min away)....

The problem is, my Verizon Wireless service suxxors in Laughlin (their antennes are based in Vegas, 90 miles away) and when we drive over to Mohave Valley, we have to pay roaming charges (Mohave Cellular is the provider Verizon goes through when roaming)...so...the time has come, I think, for us to look at other cell providers....

I am looking for a good, USA-based Cell phone forum that specializes in that stuff, the way we specialize in games here....right now, I am kinda gravitizing towards Cingular Wireless but I want to get an Idea of how good their coverage is in the Mohave Valley/Southern Nevada area.....

ALSO

Would getting a certain type of cell phone help my service???....are some brands/models stronger??

What should I look out for??

Any help would be great :)

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Make sure you get a phone w/ Bluetooth. I can't stress that enough.

aoi tsuki

Aside from wireless headsets, car kits, and data transmission, what else is BT good for? i'm switching carriers in November, and looking at a high end Motorola that has BT.

Oh and what was the name of that data management app you posted a while back? i meant to bookmark it.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I use it for PC interface. I use flOat's Mobile Manager. I can text, send and receive calls all while at my PC. I can control apps like iTunes, PowerDVD and BSPlayer and whole bunch of other stuff, all from my phone SET616. It's basically a wireless PC remote.

Here's the thread I made about it *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom