• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Angeles Korean BBQ Meetup |OT| of AYCE Bulgogi (Feb. 4)

M.J. Doja

Banned
You guys will totally own whatever place you go to.. I imagine there would be enough for a few "head of the table" arrangements.

Might be changing my pick-up location to LAX. There's a Kinect Accelerators meet-and-greet in SF on the 1st that I might attend, and the cheap flights are on the weekend. I don't know if this is my final plan or not.

Will update.

Dammit. I am trying to find flights out of LAX for Seattle (because I missed the window for the SF meet-up) so Iceman would only have to drive me to LAX instead of NP, but all the red-eyes are fucking expensive.

Thwarted!

EDIT: Iceman, when do you think this will end?

Y'all should pool some money together for a plane ticket for me.

Edit: It's only 750 bucks!

Or a 29 hour drive!

63 hours and half the price of the flight if I take the train.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Hey guys I'm a girl (16/f/ca), who wants to pay my bill?

P.S. the graduation cap is covering my girl hair

Does the place split cards? Or should I bring ca$h.

I'm bringing cash...paying $30 no matter what I think. Well, if it's over 30 split of curse I will adjust but if it's less I'll still be $30.

With this many people paying debit might be a bit confusing.

Yes, please please please bring cash. I'd say $30-$40 is a good amount, depending on how much people drink. Splitting cards with this many people will be a big pain in the butt.

Nobody better try any bullshit where they try to pay less than their fair share and someone ends up having to make up the difference. I hate that shit when splitting the bill.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Nobody better try any bullshit where they try to pay less than their fair share and someone ends up having to make up the difference. I hate that shit when splitting the bill.

OP or someone should bring a checklist with everyone's name on it, then check off names as payment is received.

Iceman

Dammit. I am trying to find flights out of LAX for Seattle (because I missed the window for the SF meet-up) so Iceman would only have to drive me to LAX instead of NP, but all the red-eyes are fucking expensive.

Thwarted!

EDIT: Iceman, when do you think this will end?

I think it'll go a good two hours, so 8pm (for the bbq, not for the rest of the night).

But we can pick up and go whenever you need to.

EVERYONE FOR THE LOVE OF GAF, BRING CASH.

Zyzyxxz

I think it'll go a good two hours, so 8pm (for the bbq, not for the rest of the night).

But we can pick up and go whenever you need to.

EVERYONE FOR THE LOVE OF GAF, BRING CASH.

Do you want to handle the cash? Seriously I think we need to make sure if anyone is going to leave early they should pay you first or something if you want to be in charge of that.

How much is food at this place? I'm running low on moneygas, and wasn't expecting to bring THAT much, but I was planning on cash. Maybe I should go look up the menu online, hmmm?

Also: Iceman: flying on Monday now.

Iceman

Do you want to handle the cash? Seriously I think we need to make sure if anyone is going to leave early they should pay you first or something if you want to be in charge of that.

Okay, ill bring a checklist thing.. I really hate to be that guy, but if someone has to be it then so be it. It'd be worse to be on the hook for a couple hundred dollars.

This suddenly got very epic very quickly. We even persuaded EvilLore to pony up airfare to hang out with little old us.

This will be the best night of my life.

Or someone will pay dearly.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
This, but can all the 3ds owners coming bring their 3Ds's? It's a potential street pass goldmine!

Haha, as long as we have our priorities straight.

Yes, please please please bring cash. I'd say $30-$40 is a good amount, depending on how much people drink. Splitting cards with this many people will be a big pain in the butt.

Not just that, but splitting bills like that is usually just not allowed. Cash should be had for sure.

And man, evi is actually coming? This is going to be incredible.

If someone has a good cam, it should be brought too. Phone cams don't take good pics at night usually.

Organizing 40+ people should be interesting too.

beat

Aw man. I'm moving to LA in a couple of weeks.

I'll definitely keep an eye out for the next meetup.

commedieu

Banned
Aw man. I'm moving to LA in a couple of weeks.

I'll definitely keep an eye out for the next meetup.

ibqL2DAnaFPNMf.gif

If someone has a good cam, it should be brought too. Phone cams don't take good pics at night usually.

Organizing 40+ people should be interesting too.

I don't have the greatest, most awesome camera, but I will bring mine and it'll be passed around for everyone to take pics. I'm hoping in the end for a couple hundred of them.

Iceman

No Clydefrog for real? Updated the OT.

Can someone volunteer to pick up freshair from somewhere in Orange County.

Hey, -Babyteks-, Sherman Oaks/Studio city is on my way from Thousand Oaks (and back). Do you want me (and HP_Wuvcraft) to pick you up?

Clydefrog

Aw shit, I didn’t realize someone was relying on my carpool. I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to make it, but I’ll let you know if my plans change.

Top Bottom