• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Angeles Korean BBQ Meetup |OT| of AYCE Bulgogi (Feb. 4)

Phthisis

Wouldn't that mean that the 30 other guys also have something nice to look at while pretending to get to know you?

True. I hadn't thought of that. Ah well.

(and my original comment wasn't meant to be a burn like that, but I guess it came across that way... whoops! I was just trying to provide some hope!)

thirty

Banned
the drinkers are going to jack the bill up and fuck it up for everyone. I can already see 30+ dudes on their smartphones' tip calculator wondering how the tab came to $45 a person.

the drinkers are going to jack the bill up and fuck it up for everyone. I can already see 30+ dudes on their smartphones' tip calculator wondering how the tab came to $45 a person.

I'm having water with my dinner, saving the drinking for later -_-

nice ive been added to the graffiti wall. i don't mind who i end up sitting next to, as long as they can tolerate my enthusiasm for offal then we're all good.

I'm a whore for Korean spare ribs so I might swing by if things work out.

Wow really? Didnt know you live in LA. Would be awesome to talk tech with you.

BTW if anyone is interested, I have an Nvidia GTX 570 1280mb videocard for sale and I can bring it on Saturday. Special GAF price of $230. Let me know. Includes full warranty. I also have a box of like 50+ old PC games that I can bring if someone wants them. I have a full list somewhere on the forums.

Partial list of the PC games...

Code:
Stubbs The Zombie
PainKiller Gold Edition
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Tribes: Vengeance
UT 2004
X3 Reunion
Aquanox 2
Call of Duty: United Offensive
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Half Life 2 (CD-key already used but hey, you get the awesome Gordon Freeman Box)
Call of Duty 2: Collector's Edition
Full Spectrum Warrior
Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30
Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood
Devastation
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas V1.0 (uncensored)
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
Seven Kingdoms 2
Ghost Master
Star Wars: Battlefront
Hitman 2
Hitman: Contracts
Max Payne 2
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

There's more but it'd take me forever to type them all out so that's just a partial list. I'll give the entire box of games (which is taking up space) for $50.

Puddles

Banned
Wow really? Didnt know you live in LA. Would be awesome to talk tech with you.

BTW if anyone is interested, I have an Nvidia GTX 570 1280mb videocard for sale and I can bring it on Saturday. Special GAF price of $230. Let me know. Includes full warranty. I also have a box of like 50+ old PC games that I can bring if someone wants them. I have a full list somewhere on the forums.

Would this run Crysis 2 on high?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I saw you, and nakedshushi and zyzyxxyxyzxz who I know do food things.
If it works out I should be open to get there on time.

I saw you, and nakedshushi and zyzyxxyxyzxz who I know do food things.
If it works out I should be open to get there on time.

Should be awesome. I have a funny story about helping people in the 'I need a new PC' thread, I got a really interesting PM from one of the guys in there. Remind me to tell you about it.

Puddles

Banned
Shots of soju around the table

UUmWm.gif

This will be the day after my second round of bloodletting for UCLA's Asperger's Study. So I will be not even in Rare form. I will be in Unbelievable form.

You fucksticks are in for a treat. No offense to the ladies.

Feep

Banned
I think the bill for food/bill for drinks is a good idea, personally. I don't drink, and I don't want to pay an additional twenty bucks for no reason. = P

Iceman

This will be the day after my second round of bloodletting for UCLA's Asperger's Study. So I will be not even in Rare form. I will be in Unbelievable form.

You fucksticks are in for a treat. No offense to the ladies.

I gotta ride with this guy for HOURS.

Isa0

Neo Member
So I'm not sure yet but I might need a ride .. I live in playa del rey, like five minutes from LAX. Any of the Gafmobiles going to be passing through? I won't kill you and I'll pay for gas..

Let me know if you still need a ride-it'd be an excuse to visit a friend at UCLA earlier in the day. But if not, I'll just carpool with Zyzyxxz.

Anymore thought about identifying ourselves there? Or just figure it out w awkward introductions down the table, just go about it as if we know each other, etc.

I'll be the one there looking less ridiculous than my avatar pic and my names Matt.

This post was too much work and thought on an iPhone in bed half asleep.

Top Bottom