• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost Dimension |OT| not Lego Dimensions

Rymuth

I like this game but man, is it trying it's damnedest to make me dislike it.

I'm on Floor 4 and this side mission keeps cutting to black whenever I finish it. This game is broken.

I like this game but man, is it trying it's damnedest to make me dislike it.

I'm on Floor 4 and this side mission keeps cutting to black whenever I finish it. This game is broken.

Yeah, the game seems to crash if you use the internet browser on your Vita. No idea if you're playing the Vita version or not. I really doubt they'll patch this game's issues, unfortunately. The menu slowdown is rather terrible. I'm rather lucky to never experience half of the issues you guys have mentioned, it seems. Enjoyed my time with it. Very much doubt I'll go back and get the "true ending" but it was worth my £29 I spent on it.

Z3M0G

It's funny, I beat The End the first time with level 35ish characters. Ok, it's useful to develop gifts with status-inflicting properties because The End was confused, sealed and put to sleep during the fight. Only had one traitor left (I thought there were only 2...)

So from what I read here, it doesn't seem worthwhile doing NG+ except for the trophies. Everything else can be Youtube'd, right?

Other than that, I did like the game.

Haha, I just did the battle as well, and had him confused... so he helped me
fight his shadow selves
... LOL

The traitor hunt feels like the true game... in the end I
guess I missed one guy, and so I had to take him out before The End

Just heard the Main theme for this game, then googled it. "Tactical role-playing video game with visual novel-like elements"

Yeah I'm in.

However I'm unsure which platform to get it on. Vita has portability and I've got a Vita TV. General consensus?

My thoughts too. Started this tonight, spent about 2 hours with it and loving it so far.

To follow up on this, I played it through to completion in a couple of days. I really enjoyed the ride. Combat was fun (I enjoyed lining up assist attacks a lot - had just the right amount of "planning ahead" in there without making it overwhelming); soundtrack was great (even if it was just a few tracks); graphics were good enough for my liking etc.

The traitor mechanic was a bit disappointing once I worked out once it actually was, and it's slightly frustrating that it's RNG as you can see your favourite character removed at the drop of a hat, but still. The characters themselves were great - Agito was definitely my favourite!

Top Bottom