• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

chrono01

When the game pairs me three CPU, I lose any interest whatsoever in myself placing high.

I get a Pure song, my strongest type [all idolized SR]. Despite FC'ing the song, I still place fourth with the first place having an extra 13k points than me. :/

Sometimes I'll manage first/second, but usually I'll get third/.fourth, even with my strongest team type and a FC. It's frustrating, I'd rather wait a minute to be grouped with actual players rather than these CPU bots. it doesn't help that they spam phrases constantly.

Jintor

that feel when you lift your fingers off a hold and the hold just keeps going and you know the screen hasn't registered lack of contact correctly

fuck you phone screen + own disgusting finger-sweat

why do i have these cursed hands

GoXDS

geez. this event is just loaded with CPUs. this is the most I've every been matched with CPUs out of all the Score Matches so far. steadily increasing I feel.

there's increasing player base and participation per event, too so....why? are all the new players seriously on Normal or Easy only? none of them graduated to Hard? x_x

m0t0k1

I never encountered any lag during my time with the game only when downloading an update the muse girls will lag a bit sometimes when jumping around but not when playing a song. I have all effect thingies turned off like most people. I do have some crashes sometimes though those are heartbreaking ;_;

GrandHusk

that feel when you lift your fingers off a hold and the hold just keeps going and you know the screen hasn't registered lack of contact correctly

fuck you phone screen + own disgusting finger-sweat

that feel when you are about to FC an EX song, your fingers are on fire, nothing can stop you, but it comes a slow part with a hold note and you just tap it. D:

the rage!
geez. this event is just loaded with CPUs. this is the most I've every been matched with CPUs out of all the Score Matches so far. steadily increasing I feel.

there's increasing player base and participation per event, too so....why? are all the new players seriously on Normal or Easy only? none of then graduated to Hard? x_x
only two cpu's encountered, both times it was a combination of human and bots and easy to beat them.
Only EX here, though.
I never encountered any lag during my time with the game only when downloading an update the muse girls will lag a bit sometimes when jumping around but not when playing a song. I have all effect thingies turned off like most people. I do have some crashes sometimes though those are heartbreaking ;_;
In ver 1.6 I had lots of lag for any stupid thing my phone did that was not related to the game.

now it only lags when the phone loses connection with the router

Himemiya

deHPnvj.png

Heh, I finally FC'd a spicy this morning...all those plays with just 1 good at the end...
Yume Naki is the only other one I feel like I'll FC soon. I was soclose last time.
The only solution is cyber hands.
Hang on guys, no one's been talking about the Figma Love Live series and the S.H. Figuarts Love Live girls' OP1 uniforms?
I have thought, and will always think, that the OP2 uniforms are the better ones. It's not 2013 anymore what are these figure companies doing?!

I cry when the game starts to lag on a Ex song and I lose tons of HP ;___;

I have all idolized Muse girls now! Well, it's not very "special", but it means a lot to me. I think this would be the first freemium I'd like to spend money on.

Loveca is hell

m0t0k1

Yes, good

Does anyone actually know the function to do this?

Judging by it being a graphing calculator. It should just be going into dotted mode and believe that is Y and then just fill in dots as a calculation and then press the graph button? I remember drawing things on mine but i haven't used it in 8 years.

redhairedking

Judging by it being a graphing calculator. It should just be going into dotted mode and believe that is Y and then just fill in dots as a calculation and then press the graph button? I remember drawing things on mine but i haven't used it in 8 years.

Probably, I was hoping someone had actually come up with a function that would plot that graph.

Mashi

Neo Member
Probably, I was hoping someone had actually come up with a function that would plot that graph.
Technically speaking, there would be no particular function that could graph the image, as there would be more than one y-value for an individual x-value. However, it's certainly possible to make a discontinuous parametric equation (though, I don't think anyone would figure it out). More feasibly, making multiple parametric equations would also be a possibility, but even that might be fairly difficult (it would require a lot of oscillation to get a certain thickness in certain areas). Likewise, making multiple functions would work too, but I imagine it would be more time consuming.

Ninja'd: Annnnd, it looks like people can be more impressive than I thought. Looks like your guess for the Korean characters is correct, m0t0k1, Google Translate gives the same symbols back for "Square root!"
Edit: wth i cant believe i hadnt posted this for more than an hour

Edit 2: Ahahaha, I don't know what I was expecting. All I got was (predictably) a bunch of semicircles.

Miscellaneous: I met cpooi
HARASHO!

redhairedking

Technically speaking, there would be no particular function that could graph the image, as there would be more than one y-value for an individual x-value. However, it's certainly possible to make a discontinuous parametric equation (though, I don't think anyone would figure it out). More feasibly, making multiple parametric equations would also be a possibility, but even that might be fairly difficult (it would require a lot of oscillation to get a certain thickness in certain areas). Likewise, making multiple functions would work too, but I imagine it would be more time consuming.

Ninja'd: Annnnd, it looks like people can be more impressive than I thought. Looks like your guess for the Korean characters is correct, m0t0k1, Google Translate gives the same symbols back for "Square root!"

Edit 2: Ahahaha, I don't know what I was expecting. All I got was (predictably) a bunch of semicircles.

HARASHO!

Well of course, I was just simplifying. I'm also definitely trying this out later.

Hugstable

Banned
tumblr_n27bv32VjZ1rbtcb7o1_500.gif

are you ok safs?
or you just simply get bored of the game?

I always have times too where I've needed breaks (like currently lol), but I always keep my account around cause I know I'm gonna come back and want to play it more again and go crazy. I feel bad when I miss events though :-/

GrandHusk

Poor safs! wasting all his loveca and only get more Makis
:O
I always have times too where I've needed breaks (like currently lol), but I always keep my account around cause I know I'm gonna come back and want to play it more again and go crazy. I feel bad when I miss events though :-/
Yeah I am going to take a rest from the game after this event

Playing events it's starting to become more of an annoyance every day it passes.

Crescent-

If you don't want an inactive player on your friends list then delete me. I won't be playing this game anymore.

I left Smile URs as my mains in both versions, I think that is probably the most helpful.

That is sad to hear, I hope we can still talk to you here or on Line, even if ocassionally. Good luck on your job and whatever else you do safs

cpooi

If you don't want an inactive player on your friends list then delete me. I won't be playing this game anymore.

I left Smile URs as my mains in both versions, I think that is probably the most helpful.

If you feel that the events are a waste of time/boring, just don't play the events! There isn't a need to stop playing all together. Just play the new songs as they pop up, and go though the new stories as they appear.

Of cause, if you need some time away, we won't
can't
stop you.

Edit: top of page pic

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, events feed events basically since you need to earn strong cards to do better in them. If you just want to play the basic game and aim for full combos then you can basically not bother with them.

CoinArt

Events are good because I want all the pretty pictures of all the pretty idols.

Events are bad because using stamina efficiently is work, and work is bad.

Hachitora

Safs nooo :( I guess if you've had enough then that's it. Hopefully you'll get back into it if you feel like it.

m0t0k1

HARASHO!

Yeah i can't read Korean but i found that on twitter was hoping it would be the calculation but i was never sure on it :p To bad it turned out the way you wanted it.

It's ok to take brakes. Take it easy safs hope to see you play someday once again. I am also not playing the JPN version at the moment.

CoinArt

I am tired of using this game as a lifeline. I will try to use the time that I will no longer be spending obsessing over this game to do something productive. I can't just take a break. I can leave things easy, but I need to really leave them. So I won't be playing this game again. I hope some of you can keep enjoying the game.

Pretty sad I took a mobile game so seriously huh?

It seems like you know yourself well and are making a sound decision. Good luck with your future endeavors!

GrandHusk

I am tired of using this game as a lifeline. I will try to use the time that I will no longer be spending obsessing over this game to do something productive. I can't just take a break. I can leave things easy, but I need to really leave them. So I won't be playing this game again. I hope some of you can keep enjoying the game.

Pretty sad I took a mobile game so seriously huh?
don't worry we all will keep playing until the game stops being fun.

and whatever is best for you is best for me, I'll miss you in the game, but if it is stopping you to do other activities that are more important to your life, I can understand it and wish you the best of lucks in what is to come for you.

Don't forget that we are all friends here, if you need something don't be shy to ask us here or in the Line chat
that I'm still not part of D:
so come back from time to time to say hi. :)

Top Bottom