• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the Japanese Version is それは恋の詩 (Sore wa Koi no Shi lit. That is the Poem of Love)
5RuW72H.png

This is a token collecting event, you will be collecting "trout" tokens. [マス, masu].

The event will start on Thursday, 5th February at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC] and end on Sunday, 15th February at 3:00 PM JST [6:00 AM UTC].

The main reward for this event is a Super Rare Card, Kousaka Honoka (Setsubun Ver.).
The Normal Card reward for this event is currently unknown, please refer to the rewards list when the event has commmenced.

The event song is "小夜啼鳥恋詩 (ナイチンゲールラブソング lit. Nightingale Love Song)".
This song is track 2 on Printemps third single, Eien Friends (永遠フレンズ lit. Eternal Friends). It is sung by µ's sub-unit Printemps, consisting of Kousaka Honoka, Koizumi Hanayo, and Minami Kotori. It was released on November 12, 2014.

From Wednesday, 11th February until the end of the event, a 4x version of the event song as well as two EX versions (regular + randomized) will be available to play.
From Thursday, 12th February, until the end of the event, certain stages (changes daily) will give extra gold rewards (1.5x for NORMAL, 2x for HARD, 3x for EXPERT).

It is worth pointing out that new to this event is the 3x gold bonus for Expert songs.

Countdown for the start of the Japanese event on Thursday, 5th February at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC].
t1423119600z0.png

Credits to the English LLSIF Wiki for some of the info.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full list for the new place tier rankings in EN.

1 - 400 [Previously, 1 - 300 - increased by 100]
401 - 2000 [Previously, 301 - 1500 - increased by 400]
2,001 - 4000 [Previously, 1,501 - 3,000 - increased by 500]
4,001 - 8000 [Previously, 3,001 - 6,000 - increased by 1000]
8,001 - 20000 [Previously, 6,001 - 15,000 - increased by 3000]
20,001 - 40000 [Previously, 15,001 - 35,000 - no change, no places were added]
40,001 - 70000 [Previously, 35,001 - 65,000 - no change, no places were added]

5,000 places were added in total.

Comparison against the original number of places [what the game started with]:

1 - 400 [Previously, 1 - 200 - increased by 200 - tier has doubled since the game started]
401 - 2,000 [Previously, 201 - 1,000 - increased by 1,600 - tier has doubled since the game started]
2,001 - 4,000 [Previously, 1001 - 2000 - increased by 1000 - tier has doubled since the game started]
4,001 - 8,000 [Previously, 2001 - 4000 - increased by 4000 - tier has doubled since the game started]
8,001 - 20,000 [Previously, 4001 - 10,000 - increased by 12,000 - tier has doubled since the game started]
20,001 - 40,000 [Previously, 10,001 - 25,000 - increased by 5,000 - tier has increased by 1/3 (a third) since the game started]
40,001 - 70,000 [Previously, 25,001 - 55,000 - no change, no places were added]

15,000 places have been added to tier rankings since the game has started.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, 4th February 2015

Sapporo Snow Festival Information [さっぽろ雪まつり情報]

Tommorow, Thursday, 5th February, the Sapporo Snow Festival will be held. [明日5日よりさっぽろ雪まつりが開催されます。]

Horizontal Snow Sculpture of Love Live! Various Love Live! goods will be sold at the booth. [雪像横の「ラブライブ!」物販ブースにて各種「ラブライブ!」グッズを販売いたします。]

Sapporo Snow Festival scheduled dates: Thursday, 5th February 2015 - Wednesday, 11th February 2015. [さっぽろ雪まつり開催日程: 2015年2月5日(木)~11日(水)]
Sapporo Snow Festival: Official website is this way http://www.snowfes.com/ [さっぽろ雪まつり:公式サイトはこちら http://www.snowfes.com/]

Snow Festival merchandise information: http://www.chara-ani.com/fair.aspx?id=170

Popular items that were well received at Comic Market 87 will be sold in limited quantities.

Love Live! x OUTDOOR PRODUCTS Day Pack Black Ver. [ラブライブ!×OUTDOOR PRODUCTS デイパック Black Ver.]
Love Live! x OUTDOOR PRODUCTS Day Pack White Ver.ラブライブ!×OUTDOOR PRODUCTS デイパック White Ver.
Event sales price: 9,000 yen each (including tax) [イベント販売価格 各¥9,000(税込)]

If a box is purchased a sticker will be given out as a special present. [BOX購入すれば特典ステッカープレゼント]

Love Live! Toys Works Collection Niitengomu! 2nd (1 Box) [ラブライブ! トイズワークスコレクションにいてんごむっ!そのに【1BOX】]
Event sales price: 5,500 yen (including tax) [イベント販売価格 ¥5,500(税込)]

Love Live! Toys Works Collection Niitengomu! 3nd (1 Box) [ラブライブ! トイズワークスコレクションにいてんごむっ!そのさん【1BOX】]
Event sales price: 6,600 yen (including tax) [イベント販売価格 ¥6,600(税込)]

Car articles in various colours ♪ [カー用品いろいろ♪]

Love Live! Ribbon type magnet sticker - various kinds [ラブライブ! リボン型マグネットステッカー 各種]
Event sales price: 1,800 yen each (including tax) [イベント販売価格 各¥1,800(税込)]

Love Live! Parking Plate - various kinds [ラブライブ! パーキングプレート 各種]
Event sales price: 1,400 yen each (including tax) [イベント販売価格 各¥1,400(税込)]

★ Moreover, there is also a special sale of the Commemorative 5th Anniversary Frame Stamps at the Post Office booth in the same venue [★また、同会場の郵便局ブースにて5周年記念フレーム切手の特別販売もあります。]

I think that upcoming event Honoka kinda looks like this Maki. If they're supposed to look alike, and we get more, we definitely need another sports drink girl (original was Nozomi) and another hero girl (original was Umi)

I think they are meant to be the same card series since they are both called Setsubun Ver.

Most likely we will eventually get another Campaign Girl Ver. and Hero Ver. since after Medley Festival Round 2 we now have a third Fairy Ver. card. It seems quite likely now that we'll get more versions of the other cards. If you compare last year's events to this years events and look at the SR rewards so far they are repeating the same themes.

"Gay mayor Eli" as you call her in that card is officially called Rain Shower Ver. If there is actually a trend of continuing the SR event themes then we will get another similar card in April.

Himemiya

"Gay mayor Eli" as you call her in that card is officially called Rain Shower Ver. If there is actually a trend of continuing the SR event themes then we will get another similar card in April.

Whole last sentence was me kidding about my thirst for business suit cards, and Eli looking like a pride parade. But yes that umbrella (in the unidolized version as well) kinda makes it impossible to forget that April showers theme. Within that, the costume ideas can still be imaginative.

Dang, they could've even gone in a different direction with Honoka's Setsubun costume. A lot of oni girl designs are basically Tarzan lady with horns and club!

Qurex

Neo Member
Whole last sentence was me kidding about my thirst for business suit cards, and Eli looking like a pride parade. But yes that umbrella (in the unidolized version as well) kinda makes it impossible to forget that April showers theme. Within that, the costume ideas can still be imaginative.

Dang, they could've even gone in a different direction with Honoka's Setsubun costume. A lot of oni girl designs are basically Tarzan lady with horns and club!

Ah yeah, no I knew that was a joke, it made me laugh. Especially the mayor part since she's Student Council President after all.

I was just pointing out the proper name in case anyone was wondering what the theme is meant to be. Since like you said the umbrella is only on the unidolised card. I didn't think it would be clear to some people what the people what the theme was just looking at the fabulous rainbows. I probably could have worded that better.

It's a classic design I guess for oni girls, like Lum. I can't actually picture any different designs for oni girls at the moment. Based off that, another idolised Rain Shower Ver. card will probably be covered in rainbows as well. Or it'll be covered in fluffy clouds or something.

You really seem to want suit cards. Do you mean something like idolised Job Ver. Nico? Thinking about it, suits would be fun.

EDIT: It's been a while since I was last on the top of the page

Here's the 2 event girls.
ほのりん by しぴー [HonoRin by Shipi]

Source

-------------------------------------
Countdown for the start of the Japanese event on Thursday, 5th February at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC].
t1423119600z0.png

Himemiya

You really seem to want suit cards. Do you mean something like idolised Job Ver. Nico? Thinking about it, suits would be fun.

Esentially, Job Nico. Ideally, even more formal looking and, you know, with the arguably better more elaborate recent artstyle they've been using. Like the flight attendant Job Rin, it's a good costume idea that I want drawn better and expanded to the other girls.
I don't need to rant again about how they made 3 sets of kimono cards.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Esentially, Job Nico. Ideally, even more formal looking and, you know, with the arguably better more elaborate recent artstyle they've been using. Like the flight attendant Job Rin, it's a good costume idea that I want drawn better and expanded to the other girls.
I don't need to rant again about how they made 3 sets of kimono cards.
I want them in lab coats!

Jintor

After School Navigators: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

it was like 30 second metal intro and then BLARGH RAINBOWS EVERYWHERE

Pikastew

Neo Member
can only read 2 pages of the report :<

Well basically KLab apparently was not profitable in 2013, LL being consistently in the top 20 mobile games on the market caused them to reverse guidance from -0.88 to +0.94M for 2014.

This particular analyst called for the stock price to move from 680 JPY per share to 1315 in a few months based on price/sales ratio.

... which ended up being a total underestimate, it ran all the way up to 2400 JPY in August. I'm too lazy to go find the filings to look up actual 2014 profits but LL is making money hand over fist.

Also, I found out KLab has partnered with Fox to make Glee Forever! which looks like a LL clone. Not sure how it's gonna do, though.

Jintor

Lovelivegaf takes no responsibility for financial advice offered in this thread, consult your financial consultant before investing in idol culture

Messiah

I think it's my 2nd favourite song after Snow Halation in this phase of the event :x

I can't listen to Anon Ganbare anymore. I played this song in like 80% of my event lives.

Edit: Oh wait. I forgot Aishiteru Banzai is part of the event. So it's probably my 3rd favourite.

Mashi

Neo Member
I'm incredibly surprised that Nozomi won. Talk about a black horse candidate.

Bit disappointed since she's actually my least favourite idol, but hopefully most others here enjoy the UR.

they're metal rainbows

fek

I had a dream about the travel girl Nozomi promo UR

The card just looked like the Christmas gift Maki UR but with a Vegas background
That would be pretty bad. Anyway, what I'm really hoping for is Perfect Charm skill so I can get rid of the Rs I'm saving in EN.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So according to the results it was the traditional Chinese and Korean versions that won it for her.

GoXDS

so...Nozomi won in 2 of the versions, Simplified (not Traditional...there's 2 Chinese versions ._.) Chinese and Korean.

that must be a lot of Chinese/Koreans to even beat Japan since JP has > 7m players. Japan was probably more spread in votes.

sadlyfe that Umi didn't even get a win anywhere. didn't want a repeat event UR so no to Eli/Kotori/Maki. Nozomi's one of my bottom 3, too )= yet I also have the most Nozomi out of all the characters, too

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So according to the results it was the traditional Chinese and Korean versions that won it for her.
Should have registered more TW accounts. lol

so...Nozomi won in 2 of the versions, Simplified (not Traditional...there's 2 Chinese versions ._.) Chinese and Korean.

that must be a lot of Chinese/Koreans to even beat Japan since JP has > 7m players. Japan was probably more spread in votes.

sadlyfe that Umi didn't even get a win anywhere. didn't want a repeat event UR so no to Eli/Kotori/Maki. Nozomi's one of my bottom 3, too )=
Oh wait, there's a Mainland China version? The HK version links to the TW version so I didn't even bother checking. Who runs it?

GoXDS

Oh wait, there's a Mainland China version? The HK version links to the TW version so I didn't even bother checking. Who runs it?

no clue. I don't play anything besides the EN one. just looking at the results page with the breakdown by versions, they had both simplified and Traditional. which one is TW?

*Simplified. Traditional voted for Kotori

Markun

The real shocker would be if Rin actually won the poll. Congrats, Nozomi and Mokoi! Maybe your UR will get me a Rin UR someday!

Top Bottom