• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Hachitora

Goddamnit -_- pretty sure I've done that once before. Just kinda got the first pic I saw on google images. :p I (think I) fixed it

The real shocker would be if Rin actually won the poll. Congrats, Nozomi and Mokoi! Maybe your UR will get me a Rin UR someday!

I think Rin would have won if it wasn't something silly like "go to Africa and run with the animals!" I mean, she won the Sega thingy.

Mokoi

Banned
This day shall go down in history. The day the unexpected happened. The klab gods have answered my sacrifices.

I'm so happy I threw up, and not because I'm sick.

JoeFu

Banned
Hancho pls. Why you change picture?

ibhxXnnXKOoQIb.jpg

Hachitora

Trying to FC Glass no Hanazono is a pain in the ass because of the intro and outro ;_; I just can't get those parts down. That and the fact that my touch screen likes to screw me over all the time. Not one play of the song where the touch screen likes to register repeated touches in the same spot. Goods fer dayz.

Also, dunno if it's been posted here, but I found this neat site where you can search for cards based on ability and a few other things. Pretty handy for finding JP cards with perfect lock since I can't read that Japanese :p
Hancho pls. Why you change picture?

Cuz idk how to internet >< my bad

firehawk12

Subete no aware
no clue. I don't play anything besides the EN one. just looking at the results page with the breakdown by versions, they had both simplified and Traditional. which one is TW?

*Simplified. Traditional voted for Kotori
Just saw the rankings. Thank god I didn't look up the Mainland China version or I'd be playing 5 versions of the game. lol

Jintor

My cymbals feel out of whack, any tips? Even if I'm timing correctly they're not triggering correctly and it's really throwing me off. Should I just disable them?

fek

Yaari

She's pretty expensive for a figure, but it is the best figure I've ever seen. I hope the quality matches the pictures.

I hope that we'll see new reveals or prototypes during WonFes. You'd imagine they have plenty of LL related stuff.

Jintor

A) TOTP Nozomi is really damn good. She's rapidly becoming second fave to the Maki/Nico god combo

B) Seriously I can't remember my old phone throwing me off with the cymbals, I think my current one is less powerful or some shit

Himemiya

B) Seriously I can't remember my old phone throwing me off with the cymbals, I think my current one is less powerful or some shit

In the "other" tab you can go to settings -> live show -> adjust timing, assuming that's what you want. Or maybe disable sound effects?

Kumubou

Jintor

I have a few spare rares of cards I've already idolised, is there any reason to keep them around? Any optimal feeding strats?

I have a few spare rares of cards I've already idolised, is there any reason to keep them around? Any optimal feeding strats?

If you feed a card to another that has the same skill/skill level the the skill will level up. So you'll want to do that with your rares. Generally you end up taking all the rates out of your teams in favor of URs and SRs, bit some of the promo cards are slightly better than rates but use rare card skills.

ie, if you have a card with Perfect Charm lvl 1 and you feed it another card that has Perfect Charm lvl 1, then you end up with a card that has Perfect Charm lvl 2.

Yaari

6289a541-s.jpg

There will be unpainted scale figure at WonFes based on that picture. I hope its not a garage kit. We'll find out this weekend.

fek

And here am I trying to FC Loveless World all day. Getting close to 40 plays and then it's time to move on ;_; (grinding for FC rewards!) Are you excited for that present Nico figure by Alter?
Definitely, that card is so cute, it has a lot of details so I'm really hoping Alter does a good job with it.

JoeFu

Banned
No shame in using a perfect maker team. I used it on that song as well safs. I had a good run and messed up right at the end so said screw it. Not gonna waste LP to get the FC lol

Top Bottom