• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

JoeFu

Banned
It's a F2P game and they all have this aspect. Just look at the people who spent hours rerolling for a single monster in pad or monster strike. It sucks, but that's how mobile games are.

You don't need an S rank on score unless you are doing events, and even then you don't need a strong team. When I had teams full of R's from friend draws they were good enough to get me S ranks on event songs.

cpooi

i did a 10+1
got the new sr maki only
everything else shit

just fuck RNG, i dont even know why i play, there's no progress in this game

Play for the plot and the rhythm gameplay. You can always get S rank next time when you have a better team.

chrono01

Still working on Event Eli [I have something like 1200 tokens saved up, with around 6,000 points already obtained]. Monster Strike has been taking up more of my free/iOS-gaming time than I'd care to admit, but I'm still all about the Idols!

I know a lot of people complain about iOS gaming, but there are a lot of legitimately enjoyable experiences to be had, such as School Idol Festival and Monster Strike. I know I have fun with them!

Also, congrats to the new UR/SR winners.

Hachitora

Yay, got my JP account back! I didn't even contact support yet though :p one of my friends on another forum told me that icloud saves app data, so I just logged into my JP itunes account and downloaded the game. At first it seemed like it didn't change anything, but then I checked the game again (to get the email for support) and it suddenly had my old account.

But now my EN account is having problems, though I might be able to solve them the same way... I did the "Data Transfer" thing at the starting screen, though I couldn't really tell what it was (Engrish too stronk) so I figured it was the transfer thing. I guess it's not, so now my transfer code is void and I have new data. Time to see what I can do.

Enron

Banned
when you FC a game (or close to it) and you dont get s rank for points, then you're not making progress

This salt, wow. Settle down man! Its a rythym game. its fun hitting the little notes with the song. that's the only reason I play this thing really. If i just wanted waifu cards but did not enjoy the actual gameplay, i wouldn't waste a single minute on this.

Hachitora

That's great, glad that got sorted out. Now you can keep embarrassing us by FCing hard songs way before the rest of us :p

Psh, just git gud. Lol, jk. I don't like looking as if I'm being arrogant or showing off though, so I'll probably not talk about it as often :p If it makes you feel any better, I got wrecked by Otome Shiki Renai Juku EX earlier. That song is just too crazy. First song I failed in a while.

JoeFu

Banned
Psh, just git gud. Lol, jk. I don't like looking as if I'm being arrogant or showing off though, so I'll probably not talk about it as often :p If it makes you feel any better, I got wrecked by Otome Shiki Renai Juku EX earlier. That song is just too crazy. First song I failed in a while.

nah, we just are jealous of your l33t babby skilz

keep showing off man! Getting those FCs aren't easy

fek

Ah I totally forgot it was time for a new Fight Club! Will watch later on youtube since I'll have time to then. Is that everyone, or has Uchi not been on yet?
Ucchi will be in the next one, on 11/14. Pretty close to her solo album release

Mokoi

Banned

Show off! Black magico! Try hard! Cheater! Arrogant!

Umm what else is there to say? Oh yeah insults to your mom. :D

Edit: Woah, En got more songs added. I should check more often. -_-

fek

Ooh wonder if she will talk about that, I've got my copy ordered. What about after that episode? I hope Shikaco goes on again, that episode was my favorite.
Not sure, I think it's likely to stay around after that and they will starting inviting the others again
And I'm excited for Applemint too!

Hachitora

Oh jeez, I didn't expect that note spam before the chorus of the JP event song. Good thing my perfect maker skill was on when that happened.
nah, we just are jealous of your l33t babby skilz

keep showing off man! Getting those FCs aren't easy

Yeah, it's not even showing off, by all means share whatever good stuff happens in the game. Otherwise we would all just be complaining all the time.

Aight then, if you guys say so :p
Show off! Black magico! Try hard! Cheater! Arrogant!

Umm what else is there to say? Oh yeah insults to your mom. :D
Mokoi a bully :(

Vylash

jUxy31fKY9Ln5.png

jbe6X6ScPvFzzc.png
i think i'm pretty good at this luck thing

JoeFu

Banned
Yeah there has been some streams going on twitch for a while now. We should do our gaf stream where our viewers can complain how Joe is to OP at this game and that we need a nerf :p

i sux at this game though

hacho needs to stream he da bes

Corgi

Banned
lol which parts? the triple tap things?

Also I think I'm done with monster strike lol. The gameplay isn't varied enough and it is ridiculous how much battery it uses.

yeah same. I need to delete LINE. you can't log off on the phone app is retarded.

for wonderzone, its just there are soo many notes i guess. my fingers aren't as nimble as they used to be :X

Finally!!! Looks like most of us are now out of UR despair? Except for maybe owly and some other guys hope you guys get your UR soon :p

edit: rip old despair team.

How far we've come. I'm the dead person lying on the floor. Now I have 2 UR! Poor owl, luck never gave a hoot for you.

Top Bottom