• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

JoeFu

Banned
HI EVERYBODY I'M BACK. HAVE MISSED YA ALL!! :'D
tumblr_n7y886icuv1s5f9ado1_500.gif

top 4000 is moving too sloooow. I have barely played today and they can't even catch up

@Tonner Cyn Welcome to the best thread.
:p

Welcome back!

Also welcome to the new guy!

I started playing Love Live JPN two days ago and i'm slowly regaining control of my life. We need that faster leveling update in the English version. lol

I've been using wonderful rush EX to level up pretty fast. Thanks Japan for having that on EX. It's One of the few ex levels I've done ok with.

Nice! JPN is just so much better at the moment because of the content. All those songs, all those Rares, all those normals. I love it.

Yaari

Uses my ticket got that SR Nico. 3 Nico in my Smile team now. Going to get very annoying when they spam their phrase :(

Draxal

So yeah ... Monster Strike is amazing, I know some of the posters here are playing it now as well.

It's really taken a toll out of my Eli grinding.

GrandHusk

Boooooooo! I live in a third tier country so I can't play monster or terra.

On other news, after 200+ lp wasted Susume Tomorrow it's still unbeaten. At this point I don't think I can do it. TOO HARD!

Qurex

Neo Member
Yay I got the new Nico! One of my fav Nico cards

but Maki-chan pls leave me alone
How's the skill translation?

It has to be decent this time right? Since they took 2 hours to add them after all.

lol, what am I saying, it's probably "Fortified by 0" tier.

Just gonna casually put my hand on your boob.
ユメの迷路...ユリの迷路...

Congrats on the UR draw.

EDIT
Top of the page

@sslake
Just took another look at the Twitter account, some NSFW work on there further back

EDIT 2
Here's another pic, maybe a better choice than the first one.

Qurex

Neo Member
Nah it's good
Oh nice, so we're back to having "The award is fortified", that's not bad.

I like how Nico's skill has a formatting error, "I' ll", but the formatting for Maki's skill is fine.

YES!! I FINALLY DID IT! I FINISHED SUSUME ---> TOMORROW EX
I'm DONE with this song, not even going to try FC it.
*drops the mic*
Congrats, oh and welcome back :)

I want the new SR Maki so bad. Hopefully my luck will be good for my post-event 10+1.

You do realise that the chance for drawing her will be lowered when they add the new cards for the post-event 10+1 right?

redhairedking

Okay so I got the new SR Nico and the new UR Nozomi. I'll take it.

edit: So I've got 17 loveca left, I'm not sure if I should try 3 more pulls or just save.

Yaari

Lucky! I did some 10+1's and all I got was more Nico's and Maki. Which is nice, but I wanted Nozomi. So now I have both the SRs from the lineup and anymore draws is pretty much a waste considering the poor odds of getting an UR.

Oh well, maybe December Nozomi then.

Qurex

Neo Member
I'm saving for December Eli, Maki would be a bonus!
December Eli? That will be hard to get, good luck for that.

Are you talking about December Maki? That one's quite nice, although looking at them again, all the December cards are great.

Okay so I got the new SR Nico and the new UR Nozomi. I'll take it.

edit: So I've got 17 loveca left, I'm not sure if I should try 3 more pulls or just save.

Well that was super lucky. Congrats on your new UR.

Do you feel lucky? Depends really, do you really want this SR Maki or would you rather save for another card?

Qurex

Neo Member
Well this is new. Just had the game crash on me in the middle of a song, never had that happen to me before.

The screen just suddenly went black while the notes were flying across the screen mid-song, then it froze and paused the app.

Tried resuming the app thinking it would go to the pause screen. Nope, instead I get a message saying School idol has stopped responding and then the app reboots.

Wasn't even playing a difficult song, it was Wonder Zone on Hard. Oh well at least it wasn't during an EX song.

Ranking high is useless and just gets you scouting tickets which do nothing but give you rares.

Single pulls do nothing. Do your stats.
That's not true about getting only Rares with the scouting tickets. I've managed to get a UR and a SR with them.

I do agree that statistics says otherwise though.

Hachitora

So I had to replace my ipad, so I had to transfer accounts. Unbeknownst to me, I only saved a passcode for the EN version, so all my progress in JP is all gone ;_; all my FCs... my two URs... so salty. I doubt there's any way to get help from support since I don't speak Japanese T~T I kinda don't want to start over at this point, so I guess it's bye-bye to JP

cpooi

That's not true about getting only Rares with the scouting tickets. I've managed to get a UR and a SR with them.

That's like a lottery winner telling you to gamble. Nope. Though as I mentioned before, UR rates are the same with single pulls/scouting tickets and 10+1 (ignoring the additional pull), while for SR, the stats are drastically different.

So I had to replace my ipad, so I had to transfer accounts. Unbeknownst to me, I only saved a passcode for the EN version, so all my progress in JP is all gone ;_; all my FCs... my two URs... so salty. I doubt there's any way to get help from support since I don't speak Japanese T~T I kinda don't want to start over at this point, so I guess it's bye-bye to JP

Ouch. Remember to save your passcodes, everyone. Though if you really want to, I'm sure some people here will help you translate for contacting support.

redhairedking

I've heard about people contacting support via Google Translate and managing to get their accounts back.

Hachitora

I've heard about people contacting support via Google Translate and managing to get their accounts back.

Lol, I can't imagine that being easy on either party. I guess I'll try that and see. What do people usually do to get their accounts back btw, for anyone who's done it? Would having my friend ID be useful?

Qurex

Neo Member

Oh, that's really unfortunate.
Do you have your JP friend ID and loads of screenshots? Maybe you will get lucky if you tried sending an email with all of those.

That's like a lottery winner telling you to gamble. Nope. Though as I mentioned before, UR rates are the same with single pulls/scouting tickets and 10+1 (ignoring the additional pull), while for SR, the stats are drastically different.

You know, I did say that I agreed with you about the statistics of me drawing them being incredibly low :p

redhairedking

Lol, I can't imagine that being easy on either party. I guess I'll try that and see. What do people usually do to get their accounts back btw, for anyone who's done it? Would having my friend ID be useful?

I don't know exactly, but I've heard they have some sort of form you fill out and you have to provide as much information as you can about your account to prove it's yours. I've heard they ask for things like friend ID, last login date, what sorts of cards you had, etc.

Enron

Banned
Ranking high is useless and just gets you scouting tickets which do nothing but give you rares.

Single pulls do nothing. Do your stats.

On my other account, i did a single pull and drew a UR Honkers.

I lost my account, had to reinstall the game and i am working through a painful recovery with kLab going on several weeks now. Seriously, never uninstall this game.

Made a 2nd one in the meantime just so I could play, and what do you know on my 4th honor student draw on an account i don't give a shit about

15295608591_328a1e0a4d_c.jpg

goddamnit

GrandHusk

Gee! that sucks... hopefully you can recover your account easily, if not welcome to the EN club only ;)

Anony

i did a 10+1
got the new sr maki only
everything else shit

just fuck RNG, i dont even know why i play, there's no progress in this game

Top Bottom