• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: 24 Season/Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i started watching 24 this month two im about to finish the last episode probably today but yea kim/teri subplot is just really bad and ridiculous. How many times can you get kidnapped! Its just a little to over the top i hope the other seasons are better.
There's a reason we call it kimnapping. And for all the garbage she gets involved in? That post-shower wife beater.

All I will say is this:

Season 5 is the greatest thing ever.

It is just BARELY behind season 1 for me. I think what elevates season 1 for me is that so many of the things were fresh and new at the time, but also that the villains went through all that trouble just to get revenge on two people.
No big plot to destroy the US or anything. Just fuck over two very specific people. There is something very sinister to that.

Season 1 also had Ira Gaines, the best first tier villain of the show. Man didn't even flinch when Bauer threatened him. Just kept on going like nothing was wrong.

Having said all that, season 5 really is all kinds of awesome. Just a hair below season 1 for me.

Just finish season 1 watched it knowing the big season finale spoiler, damn friend, after knowing what i know now, now i understand why Terri and Kim was always in trouble..Jack gonna kill that bitch..

Ceebs

Other than Season 5 I am partial to the back half of Season 3. Also the final few episodes of S8 are amazing.

Other than Season 5 I am partial to the back half of Season 3. Also the final few episodes of S8 are amazing.

Yeah, the back half of 3 is crazy awesome. It is like they realized that the show was really sucking, then cranked the awesome knob up.

So far i am loving season 2 more than 1, damn Jack is crazy...

You say that now, but wait until the second half. The second half of 2 is a big step down from the absolutely awesome, batshit insane first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom