• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lucha Underground debuts on Netflix Feb. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome. Best wrestling show on TV

I just hope this isn't the end of El Rey Network. That channel is one of the few reasons I still keep Sling.

DJChuy

This is good news for LU. Although I do like the El Rey Network for the movies they show, being a Netflix exclusive will be big for them. Hopefully that tour after season 4 becomes a reality.

Also LU needs more merchandise.

oX1wwMb.jpg

I really liked Season 1 but it takes a bit of time to get good. Starts off with an awful match and Vampiro was terrible at commentary.

It has the best authority figure since Vince McMahon though.

Koko

Banned
I really hated Season 1 and couldn't bring myself to continue to Season 2. Might just pick it up and binge it now.

If you finished S1 and didn't like it this might not be for you. Season 1 starts slow but it gets way better around Aztec Warfare.

Tall4Life

If you finished S1 and didn't like it this might not be for you. Season 1 starts slow but it gets way better around Aztec Warfare.

The style of wrestling just wasn't for me a while. Too much flippy shit that they ended up having to nearly kill themselves to get me to care. Wasn't too invested in most of the wrestlers. But I did see some choice matches from S2 that I want to see the story behind, and two of the few bright spots for me were Pentagon and Mil. I could probably be making better use of my time but if it's on Netflix I might as well binge the rest of S2.

Bravocado

Oh man this is great. Nothing against the El Rey Network, but this show needs a bigger audience and more room to grow. I would be ok with watching eps on Netflix a few days after they air on TV, as a compromise.

But either way, I feel like this would be a big win for LU and Netflix (and viewers).

abundant

Yeah, something is up because I've checked and all of the other programs that were scheduled to be added today are already there. Either someone got their dates wrong or they lied.

Well whenever it's actually up on Netflix i'll give it a go. I've never watched a single wrestling match in my life, but the ridiculousness of this sounds like something that I would enjoy very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom