• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MA Starcraft 2 Tournament September 2010

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Good lord Coolio. YOU ARE KILLING ME!

edit: guys If you sent it, i saw it lol. I've been mega busy this week, and even busier today. We ran a 90 man tournament in the store today D:

Keikaku

_tetsuo_ said:
Good lord Coolio. YOU ARE KILLING ME!

edit: guys If you sent it, i saw it lol. I've been mega busy this week, and even busier today. We ran a 90 man tournament in the store today D:

What do I do about my games against Spruchy? Dude hasn't played a game since yesterday and he was online for all of 2 seconds today. Literally logged in and the logged off. I'm 4-2 right now, so . . .

Keikaku

SHIT!

I just saw the "midnight, central time" bit, right after I just sent in my replays for my matches with Moussi . . . Goddamnit D:

nilbog21

Banned
Is it already over? I've never seen Freakinchair online, and Menace messaged me once but I was afk and I never seen him on after that t_t

i am Vautrin

Wedge7

nilbog21 said:
Is it already over? I've never seen Freakinchair online, and Menace messaged me once but I was afk and I never seen him on after that t_t

i am Vautrin

Yea, already over, I believe the deadline was to have games completed by Sunday night 11:59 PM.

Meeru

Banned
I think for those pools where not one player played their games, one of them should get a bye as long as he sends an email to tetsuo or something

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
valenti said:
I think for those pools where not one player played their games, one of them should get a bye as long as he sends an email to tetsuo or something
Nah I'd rather have a free win :p

haha wow - so THIS is where the tourny info is being posted :O

Checked my email and saw that the people in my pool were waiting for me - didnt realize the tourny had started yet as I assumed it would be posted in the general forum post :(

I'm assuming its too late to play my games, but if you want to anyways for funzies I'd be down (pool G).

nilbog21

Banned
man, if noone else in my pool played..i actually played lathentar and went 3-0. maybe thats good enough to qualify in my pool :lol

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
nilbog21 said:
man, if noone else in my pool played..i actually played lathentar and went 3-0. maybe thats good enough to qualify in my pool :lol

Did you send your replays?

Tetsuo, got an email asking for replays but Pool L wasn't mentioned in the text. Was that just spammed out to everyone, or do you need Pool L's replays as well?

EDIT: Never mind, just checked the thread on the other board in the OP. Congrats to Keikaku on making it through! Do Pool L proud!

Even though you didn't even play all your games...I would have been better off not playing Spruchy because then I would have been in for 3-0 against him instead of 2-1. Strange how that works. But good luck nonethless!

Wedge7

Only saves your last 10 replays

If you want to keep a replay, you have to actually manually save it, yea, stupid I know.

Mardil

Just sent some replays, I contacted all three of them but one guy disconnected from the first game and just never got on again.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Pool winners - This is the last of the pool reports. if you have a dispute, speak now or forever hold your peace!

POOL A - Mekhami
POOL B - Wedge
POOL C - WindChill
POOL D - Swattie
POOL E - TheCanadian
POOL F - TubbytheFat
POOL G - Not one match reported from this pool. Bye will be given.
POOL H - Mclovin
POOL I - Silver
POOL J - Valenti
POOL K - Hazard
POOL L - Keikaku
POOL M - NamelesJoker
POOL N - DemonCow
POOL O - Mardil
POOL P - Drakke

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Slowly putting names and emails into challonge. I'm at work so I just have to keep chipping away at it.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
sc2sept2010.png

nilbog21

Banned
_tetsuo_ said:
POOL G - Not one match reported from this pool. Bye will be given.

Yo I did play one match but I only have the screenshots to prove my wins. I'm sure if you talk to my opponent, Lathentar, he will confirm his losses.

edit: Worth to note I did try to play my other matches but noone in my group was ever online :/

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Ok go ahead and start top 16 play. Remember, bracket is best 3 of 5 until the finals which will be best 4 of 7. Ideally, I would like to get each round played every other day. As per usual, send your replays to me after the set is played.

Yo I did play one match but I only have the screenshots to prove my wins. I'm sure if you talk to my opponent, Lathentar, he will confirm his losses.

edit: Worth to note I did try to play my other matches but noone in my group was ever online :/

Should have reported them man D:

nilbog21

Banned
_tetsuo_ said:
Should have reported them man D:

really? i mean if you were gona give the spot to someone else that'd be fine but u'd rather have a bye? come on..

edit: only reason i couldnt upload the replays is because i thought it automatically saved all replays indefinitely like in the beta.

Meeru

Banned
I like how the picture automatically updates o_o

Shouldnt swattie and mekhami have done 3 out of 5? swattie posted win as 2-1

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Pfft my 2 fact tank all in is dumb, you've figured out how to beat it by now right :lol

I also still have no TvT builds :[
Give me some of yours.

Top Bottom