• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Machinarium PSN |OT|

Ok, not really expecting a reply to this because this thread doesn't seem active but...

I think I've encountered some sort of game breaking bug:

Light spoilers - around 3 hours in, just detailing the puzzle/location

I'm under the fountain in the town circle, and the robot wants me to get him a radio back. I've got the speaker, and I had a radio - which I somehow previously attached to all of the valves/pipes in that room, but now it's completely gone. I've gone back to the place where it was thrown down originally, but it's not there either - and I need it to progress...

So basically, I'm apparently missing an item required for a puzzle - despite already having it in my inventory before and now i can't progress.

Dibbz

I'm not 100% sure but I remember attaching something to one of the valves down there and lost it the same way as you have. I had to go back to a previous save that I had. Have you got PS+? If so you might have a save in the cloud you could use.

I'm not 100% sure but I remember attaching something to one of the valves down there and lost it the same way as you have. I had to go back to a previous save that I had. Have you got PS+? If so you might have a save in the cloud you could use.

I have PS+ but I don't use cloud saves (stupidly).

I'll have another try later though. It's a horrible bug though, especially how easy it was to perform.

Baron

I bought this last year but hadn't played it until this week. Is there Move or mouse support for the game? It's a bit annoying to use the stick as a cursor. If not, I may wind up getting the Vita version to play through instead, as the touch screen would be infinitely more streamlined for me.

Himself

What a lovely game. Great art, music, and some interesting puzzles.

I wish they would include an option to turn off the rear touch screen (every Vita game needs this option!) and to turn up the cursor speed when using the analog stick. Since this is a low key release I don't think we'll be getting a patch.

Top Bottom