• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '12 Online Community | OT

Nightz

Smokey said:
Launch day. Is Community going up?

Not that I'm expecting it to work knowing EA but still.
I'm in pastapadre's community and it seems to be working ok. Haven't played anyone from there though since no one's on when I am. I was thinking of creating the GAF community when I first got the game on Thursday, but wanted to give The Albatross the opportunity since he started this thread.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
it doesnt really matter who creates it. Whoever has the game now just go for it

Nightz

Smokey said:
Was kind of joking, I don't really know how it works. Nightz can you create it since you already have the game?
I'll do it if it's not up by the time I get home from work.

ajf009

Drek said:
Anyone else on PS3 getting cock blocked on activating their code due to maintenance?

I can't even get online, it sits on the loading page for so long until i just give up

Drek

ajf009 said:
I can't even get online, it sits on the loading page for so long until i just give up
Yeah, if you keep backing out and retrying to log into EA's shit you can get in, but if you try to redeem code you get a "service down for maintenance" message, I'm assuming from Sony as the entire PSN is down with the same error right now.

Fucking joke on Sony's part. Try to support a superior pricing structure to XBL and all Sony does is shit their pants.

Nightz

Drek said:
Yeah, if you keep backing out and retrying to log into EA's shit you can get in, but if you try to redeem code you get a "service down for maintenance" message, I'm assuming from Sony as the entire PSN is down with the same error right now.

Fucking joke on Sony's part. Try to support a superior pricing structure to XBL and all Sony does is shit their pants.
There's a scheduled PSN maintenance going on. They said it lasts until 6 pm PST, so try again in an hour.

Anyways, anyone on the 360 wanna play a game?

Edit: Never mind, got a game in with Crow.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
LJ11 said:
Who wants a game?

I would, but we'd be the only ones to want to pick Buffalo...

Dude, I had to pick up some FA wideouts for my franchise. I had to pick up TO and Housh. I feel so dirty, but Roscoe at a 71 wasn't doing shit for me.

Marking for later so I can get my ass whupped sometime in the future.

WanderingWind said:
I would, but we'd be the only ones to want to pick Buffalo...

Dude, I had to pick up some FA wideouts for my franchise. I had to pick up TO and Housh. I feel so dirty, but Roscoe at a 71 wasn't doing shit for me.

Marking for later so I can get my ass whupped sometime in the future.

roscoe parrish is the shit in this game. he helped me to win the superbowl with the niners in madden '10! maybe they have made him garbage now....

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
FrenchMovieTheme said:
roscoe parrish is the shit in this game. he helped me to win the superbowl with the niners in madden '10! maybe they have made him garbage now....

They did. He's rated below Housh, for christsakes. This is my first time back in franchise mode this generation (mostly because this is the first freakin' year they've actually, ya know, had a real franchise mode) and it's hard picking up players you know won't ever actually be on your team.

Like, did you notice that the Eagles are desperate to get rid of DRC? For practically nothing?

...yeah, I did it. Sue me!

gg nightz. what a bonehead play before the half -_-

at least i held rivers in check... kind of. pwill - 7 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 int, 1 killing of ryan matthews

Nightz

GG. Rivers was going all PHILLIP RIVERS in the 4th until that last pick haha. At least I managed to get within 7 instead of being totally embarrassed. Also, big :lol at the surprise onside where Kaeding picked up his own kick untouched.

I hate hate hate switching players on defense. :(

Ramirez

Nightz said:
GG. Rivers was going all PHILLIP RIVERS in the 4th until that last pick haha. At least I managed to get within 7 instead of being totally embarrassed. Also, big :lol at the surprise onside where Kaeding picked up his own kick untouched.

I hate hate hate switching players on defense. :(

Does it give you stupid out of position or far away from the ball players like NCAA? :|

Bad news bros... My Madden won't be at my house until tomorrow. I got Amazon release day shipping but with Hurricane Irene, Amazon dun goofed and the product couldn't get shipped. So, it shipped yesterday and will arrive tomorrow. I'll create the Community then.

Smokey said:
Joined community. Should've been private though!

Aah, I didn't create it, somebody else did. Did that person post in here?
*edit* Aah now I see.

AYe, thanks for setting up the community. I'll jump in tomorrow hopefully.

TheCrow

The Albatross said:
Aah, I didn't create it, somebody else did. Did that person post in here?
*edit* Aah now I see.

AYe, thanks for setting up the community. I'll jump in tomorrow hopefully.
When you do I'll make you manager so you can take over the community. I just quickly set it up since people were ready.

Top Bottom