• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '12 Online Community | OT

Smokey

Irene must've messed them up good. In all my years of ordering from Amazon with release day shipping I've always got the game on launch.

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dream team.... eliminated.

lol and i got the tom brady achievement.... with colin kaepernick! nice manual D there CB!

What is Tom brady achievement?

And we play tonight. You been duckin during the entire Early Release period. I need to regain my #1 spot in Community.

Smokey said:
What is Tom brady achievement?

And we play tonight. You been duckin during the entire Early Release period. I need to regain my #1 spot in Community.

149 rating or above.

and you name the time chump. time to avenge the real life niners for what the texans did to them :(

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
what do you mean? just go to the head to head sections and there is an individual stats area for everyone. guess who is in first!

Really? I must've missed that. Where am I with my grand 1-0

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
JABEE said:
Amazon still hasn't shipped my copy of the game. I had release date shipping.

more than likely they will give you a 5 dollar gift card for missing the delivery date. I doubt youll even have to complain. 5 bucks for missing the game a day or two isnt a bad deal

Smokey said:
Really? I must've missed that. Where am I with my grand 1-0

i think in some cateogries you're #1 even. it gives you basic stuff: w/l, offensive production, rush yards, pass yards, and then all the defensive equivalents. community stuff is one of the best ideas EA has had in ages.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i think in some cateogries you're #1 even. it gives you basic stuff: w/l, offensive production, rush yards, pass yards, and then all the defensive equivalents. community stuff is one of the best ideas EA has had in ages.
Wut. Didn't they have this in Madden 2005 or 6? Not the community aspect but it kept track of all cumulative stats.

Wellington said:
Wut. Didn't they have this in Madden 2005 or 6? Not the community aspect but it kept track of all cumulative stats.

they did but they didn't have the community feature where you can basically create a group of guys who you can play against, the settings are always the same (as set by the creator), and it just makes it easy to find a game (it'll show which of yours friends is in the community, who is online, etc)

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
they did but they didn't have the community feature where you can basically create a group of guys who you can play against, the settings are always the same (as set by the creator), and it just makes it easy to find a game (it'll show which of yours friends is in the community, who is online, etc)

Once we get our rules and shit set, FMT, make a Community.

Good place for us to look at future folks who want to join the league and possibly spin out a second league in the highly unlikely event there's enough interest for a second one.

BigAT

So how do you setup a match through this, do Quick Match and just pray that someone else is doing it at the same time?

(I'm looking for a game if anyone is on)

BigAT said:
So how do you setup a match through this, do Quick Match and just pray that someone else is doing it at the same time?

what i do is challenge opponent and then look at who is in the community vs. who is online in my buddy list, and add them to my invite list. then the first person to accept i play!

Nightz

BigAT said:

Let's play!

effzee

DenogginizerOS said:
PS3 Community is up.

NeoGAF PS3
pw: Believe

I have my copy but still haven't had time to open and play. Ill join this weekend. I suck so if you guys want to beat up on somebody INVITE ME!

TheCrow said:
I can make it private if people want it to be. As soon as the OP joins I'll make him a community manager.

Thanks man. I should have it today, Hurricane Irene delayed the shipment of the game for 2 days. I'll put up an easy NeoGaf password onto this MOFO. You should stay as Community Manager too, just to keep things in order.

My XBL gametag is michaelbrazell

BigAT said:
You might want to try complaining to Amazon. I was able to get a $10 credit due to the delay.

Yeah, I thought of it, but the person .. Ashkan .. was so nice I felt bad giving her/him grief. He/She apologized prefusely for the hurricane and I was like "oh, it's alright, you don't control the weather. ... Or.. do you..?" And Ashkan replied "HAHA YOU ARE SO COOL." So.. I dropped my case.

TheCrow

The Albatross said:
Thanks man. I should have it today, Hurricane Irene delayed the shipment of the game for 2 days. I'll put up an easy NeoGaf password onto this MOFO. You should stay as Community Manager too, just to keep things in order.

My XBL gametag is michaelbrazell
If you want I could put up the password. Just hide it with the tags.

Top Bottom