• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '12 Online Community | OT

Rorschach

Franklinator said:
Is there a way to change my team's logo in Ultimate Team? I don't like the Raiders logo
Hopefully not. Raiders logo is the best logo in the league by far!

(I don't know the answer)

DCX

DCX
Gg Milly, I think that's the name. I had a nice flow on offense and defense. Other than that BS Urlacher int where he jumped to deflect the pass and the ball deflect off the hands and ends up vaccumed in his hands before he hits the ground lol.

DCX

I just finished a game with 63 total offensive yards.... and won 17-14 as he ran out of time in the red zone. gg GCQ! That was bizarre one. :jnc

GCQuinton

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
I just finished a game with 63 total offensive yards.... and won 17-14 as he ran out of time in the red zone. gg GCQ! That was bizarre one. :jnc

Posted in the other thread, but yeah, that was a crazy one. I literally just put the game in for the first time and was setting everything up when I got your invite. GG man. A little more practice with Cam and I think I'll be okay.

daw840

Fucking STUPID EA SERVERS. What the FUCK?!? Now it won't even let me connect at all. At least last time it would let me get to the kickoff screen before it disco'd

Greg

Just signed on...

PS3 community: 1/2 players online
HyYhn.jpg

Nori Chan

Franklinator said:
Is there a way to change my team's logo in Ultimate Team? I don't like the Raiders logo
The logo is all based on what uniform your UT is wearing.

I currently have the Falcons uniform, so I have their logo.

balddemon

Banned
Im going to buy this game within two weeks, for the PS3. Is there a franchise mode? dumb question

psn id = The Haighter

Greg

DenogginizerOS said:
I'll play with you Greg.
I'm definitely down for a game this weekend. I've been busy, so my PS3 hasn't been on too frequently, but if you give me a general time frame I'm pretty much down for a game whenever.

ajf009

Greg said:
I'm definitely down for a game this weekend. I've been busy, so my PS3 hasn't been on too frequently, but if you give me a general time frame I'm pretty much down for a game whenever.

I'll be getting online a lot too in the upcoming weeks

Karish

Anyone down for a game this afternoon? 360. My gamertag is "On The Rochks" (without the quotes).

Friend request, then challenge me, even if I'm playing another game. I will hop on. I've got a headset if you wanna talk as well.

daw840

Karish said:
Anyone down for a game this afternoon? 360. My gamertag is "On The Rochks" (without the quotes).

Friend request, then challenge me, even if I'm playing another game. I will hop on. I've got a headset if you wanna talk as well.

You should just join the community, then you can see who's on.

Just played my first game online. Was down 21-0 and came back on the final drive of the game w/ Sanchez over the middle to Keller then converted the 2 pt conversion to go up 3 with 1:00 left. Proceeded to pressure Vick (dream team lol) and sacked his ass twice. He quit after he failed to convert on 4th down =)

sogood.gif

TheCrow

The Albatross said:
I've joined btw... my gametag is MichaelBrazell, if the guy who started the community can promote me. We'll lock it up.
I already promoted you and I also made the community private.

Good game DCX Gaf. It took me a half to actually move the ball at all... after just giving up on Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis. My heart skipped a beat on the pass to Welker where he was just out of bounds in the endzone on that last drive... your CB just booked it to the other side of the field, and I'm not used to the new audible controls so I was like "HOW DO I MAKE THIS GUY STREAK"

ANd... the patriots _are_ my favorite team, live about 40 mins from Foxborough... But I still always feel bad picking them, haha. Matched up alright with Atlanta. I couldn't stop the run to save my life.

DCX said:
Gg bro..welker is a bitch lol

Haha, yes he is. That last drive was basically all passes to Gronkowski, audibles to quick pass.. pass to Branch, and then the play to Welker. If I lost, I Was going to blame my new little puppy who was nipping at my feet during the whole game.

TheCrow said:
I already promoted you and I also made the community private.

You're the man.

Has anybody tried the online teamplay thing? I think I'd be terrible... but I'd give it a shot.

TheCrow

The Albatross said:
Has anybody tried the online teamplay thing? I think I'd be terrible... but I'd give it a shot.
Last year a bunch of us played a bit of it. It was ok but after the first couple of days we never touched it again. Haven't tried it in this years madden.

DCX

DCX
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Jones and White are just stupid slippery. GG DCX.
Ridiculous. Gg dude. bush was in effect but Matty Ice and J11/Rowdy Roddy White proved to be to much.

DCX

Clockwork

I can't even play online. I have tried since Wednesday.

Still getting the "The EA servers are not available at this time. Please try again later." error.

DCX

DCX
The Albatross said:
Good game DCX Gaf. It took me a half to actually move the ball at all... after just giving up on Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis. My heart skipped a beat on the pass to Welker where he was just out of bounds in the endzone on that last drive... your CB just booked it to the other side of the field, and I'm not used to the new audible controls so I was like "HOW DO I MAKE THIS GUY STREAK"

ANd... the patriots _are_ my favorite team, live about 40 mins from Foxborough... But I still always feel bad picking them, haha. Matched up alright with Atlanta. I couldn't stop the run to save my life.

Haha, yes he is. That last drive was basically all passes to Gronkowski, audibles to quick pass.. pass to Branch, and then the play to Welker. If I lost, I Was going to blame my new little puppy who was nipping at my feet during the whole game.

You're the man.

I called an a man with two deep coverage and instead of the cbs just picking up the Wr in front of them they decided to switch off by running to the other side of the field :'(

Proving that defensive assignments work as I assigned Dunta to cover Welker and Grimes to Ocho. Either way I should have called a timeout to stop your momentum during that last drive. I didn't adjust and it proved to be the end game.

DCX

Top Bottom