• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '15 (PS4) Online Franchise Interest Thread: The Thread of Madden Interest

THIS IS ONLY FOR PLAYSTATION 4! IF YOU WANT TO RUN YOUR OWN XBOX ONE LEAGUE THEN START YOUR OWN THREAD AND INVITE ME TO YOUR LEAGUE!

anyways, i've been getting a lot of PM's, e-mails, text messages and AIM messages over the past few weeks and I mean a TON! we're talking north of 2 people but south of 4. and so i thought to myself why not do the interest thread so we can see who is in and who isn't.

if you are interested in playing either PM me or post in this thread. i'm going to put a few people down myself that i believe are interested in playing. if you are actually NOT interested let me know and I will take you off. feel free to post whatever team you'd want but this isn't a team selection thread. still can't hurt for me to know!

1. FMT - 49ers
2. cb - eagles
3. pheeniks - dolphins (unless he chooses he doesn't want them or wants to play for them)
4. Drizzler - broncos
5. brentech -
6. jabee - seachickens/saints
7. bob - bears
8. wellington - giants
9. smokey - texans
10. luke - colts
11. eznark - packers
12. squall ASF - cardinals
13. trasher - lions
14. somnia* (maybe)
15. soka - raiders
16. splat - bengals
17. ferny - jets
18. livewire - redskins
19. az - seahawks
20. apatheticone
21. ramirez
22. fixed1979
23. rinse
24. nightz
25. greg
26. crimson
27. GQ
28. dcx
29. sanjuro
30. LJ (maybe?)
31. got the shakes
32. colasante
33. purple cheeto
34. Sickboy
35. Thomasbk
36. crow
37. dm
38. mcneily
39. ocelott
40. Pistolpete
41. storybook
42. reneruiz
43. caliblue15

You don't get to pick your random team. You choose one team if u lose FMT ransoms it. Like he always has.

in a way this is true. as it has always been in the past, if there is an open team and no vet has them you can have them. if you play for a team and lose then you are left to get a random team that is drawn from the hat. that is why sometimes people just go with a decent team that isn't their favorite as opposed to playing for a team, losing that match and being stuck with the jags!

brentech

i'm sorry brother. i have been converted to the church of DOTA. gooble gobble gooble gobble one of us one of us!

Yeaaaaaa boyyyy

xQGKHUb.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm not sure who I'd take since somnia is now cowboys. But I'll probably want to play again if you all will have me. Everyone wants easy wins right?

GQman2121

Banned
I'm down to join this year. I'll request the Ravens now unless someone other than Larry has dibs. I otherwise don't have a preference.

LJ11

When are you guys planning to start? May be going on vacation around the 12th of August, return is probably 2nd or 3rd of Sept.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
You played last season so you would definitely get a little preference for that.

I will likely wait until after the first season is over. I know it might be dumb but on principle I don't buy 'new' EA games. I do love Madden and it's the only EA game I buy but I don't like EA getting my money directly. I always wait and get it used from B/S/T thread or ebay.

So see ya'll season two!

unless somebody decides to buy me a copy haha

brentech

I will likely wait until after the first season is over. I know it might be dumb but on principle I don't buy 'new' EA games. I do love Madden and it's the only EA game I buy but I don't like EA getting my money directly. I always wait and get it used from B/S/T thread or ebay.

So see ya'll season two!

unless somebody decides to buy me a copy haha

well, hrmph

bfqHDwQl.png

Top Bottom