• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '15 (PS4) Online Franchise Interest Thread: The Thread of Madden Interest

well, hrmph

bfqHDwQl.png

you should have bought gamers unlocked at best buy and used instore pickup. that card has already paid for itself with the games i've bought so far and will be well worth it with all the games im buying this fall

Of course the Yankees fan would have my team. I just wanted to play with Julio
Roll Tide
:(

After you picked the Falcons I just assumed you were an Atlanta sports fan lol

Although DCX picking the Falcons out of nowhere does strike me as bizarre given that he's a Yanks and Knicks fan

After you picked the Falcons I just assumed you were an Atlanta sports fan lol

Although DCX picking the Falcons out of nowhere does strike me as bizarre given that he's a Yanks and Knicks fan

Well I kinda am, other than the Hawks, since we don't have any pro teams here in Bama but when Brett Favre was in the league the Falcons were always my second favorite team. I'll root for any team with Alabama players though except the fucking Patriots
poor Hightower :(

I never noticed before but isn't that Julio in his avatar?

I'd be interested in joining. How often do you advance weeks?

it's a sim league first off. that will be discussed more in the future but basically don't play like an asshole. and we advance no later than every 72 hours.... so it is somewhat of a time commitment. most people are pretty flexible about getting their games in. if you don't get your game in within the allotted 72 hours it is either simmed or someone sets themselves to auto pilot and the other guy gets to play the CPU auto piloted team

it's a sim league first off. that will be discussed more in the future but basically don't play like an asshole. and we advance no later than every 72 hours.... so it is somewhat of a time commitment. most people are pretty flexible about getting their games in. if you don't get your game in within the allotted 72 hours it is either simmed or someone sets themselves to auto pilot and the other guy gets to play the CPU auto piloted team

What he means to say is that it's a sim league unless you have Kap. In which case, you can run around like a maniac and throw clear intentional grounding balls to keep drives alive.

I love you, FMT!

I know all about playing in a sim league, as played in one for Madden 25 over on Operation Sports. That was the exact setup of the last league I played in. We advanced 3 times a week with people not available to play their game for the week getting set to auto pilot (unless both owners weren't available for some reason).

Smokey

This is like 1/2 -3/4 a sim league on a good day. The rest of it is just dedication and not packing it in because Valve just announced a new character in DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This is like 1/2 -3/4 a sim league on a good day. The rest of it is just dedication and not packing it in because Valve just announced a new character in DOTA

Techies should be out before madden. Hopefully!

this is true but this is also more of a sim league than the average madden league you find. some of the BS in the game can't always be helped!

or if certain players in the league refuse to try to schedule a game until the 70th hour because they're not enthused about their roster

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Oh, yea.. I totally forgot about NHL 15. I haven't had an NHL game since genesis and I'd really like to pick that up too. Hope I can find in B/S/T.

Omega

Banned
i know this is the ps4 thread, but is anyone getting it on Xbox? the other "madden" thread is a dota thread so I don't know where else to ask

i know this is the ps4 thread, but is anyone getting it on Xbox? the other "madden" thread is a dota thread so I don't know where else to ask

lol dota seems to follow everywhere!

to answer your question, i don't know of many people who got the xbox version. it was kind of that way during the last generation where we mostly played on 360 (although we tried on ps3... and it eventually failed).

i know people have it on xbox i just didn't see anyone start any league here at neogaf or anything. if only there was cross play!

Hang on there! AZ isn't even a seachickens fan! If he truly wants the chickens then so be it but aside from them being a powerhouse I don't see why he'd care. AZ?

I'm a fan of beating you! Our incognito friend can have them since I know he's a true fan. Maybe I'll take the Chiefs or play Rinse for Sammy Watkins.

I always thought AZ was a Ravens fan and a fan of the state of Maryland

Fuck you forever.

I'm a fan of beating you! Our incognito friend can have them since I know he's a true fan. Maybe I'll take the Chiefs or play Rinse for Sammy Watkins.

Fuck you forever.

why leave the division when the powerhouse rams are waiting for you!

p.s.

i think you were like... 2-6 against me last year! maybe 1-7 i don't remember. but i do know 2 playoff W's for me in that span. god bless you 20 mph SF wind!

another thing i forgot to mention but that i will mention again is that we won't be doing owner mode this year. not sure if you can move the team otherwise. if it were just a "meh whatever i just wont do the owner stuff" that would be one thing but the game actually prevented people from signing players because you were somehow in the hole financially.

when i took over the titans in the last season they started $20 mil in the hole and only had 1 home game in the first 8 weeks. that meant that i literally could not sign a backup QB and i only had alex smith on the roster. if he got hurt i would've had to use my punter. i know sickboy had some issues as well with that.

which reminds me i need to give sickboy the heads up. and oatmeal!

Top Bottom