• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '15 (PS4) Online Franchise Interest Thread: The Thread of Madden Interest

Sanjuro

Aaaaaaaaaand he admits, yet is baffled by the pout rule.

Most of those d/cs were with me winning at the time. Was totally pulling the plug.

No, I just think it's crazy you believe that I'm attacking a players knees. Is there a KI combo for that?

I just remember the disconnects went late into the night. I was working a pretty lousy job at the time with random hours, so I wasn't in the mood at the time. Through the speakers all I heard was bong water going and you saying random threats occasionally. I put on my headset and tried to talk, but yours may have been left on the table (or Kinect if it existed then).

At the end, I think our games went on to closer to 3-4 hours. Mentally I was just wiped.

Fixed1979

Good times to be had in here!

Definitely keep me on the reserve list, and if anyone is interested in playing some games add me: PSN ID - FIXED.

No, I just think it's crazy you believe that I'm attacking a players knees. Is there a KI combo for that?

I just remember the disconnects went late into the night. I was working a pretty lousy job at the time with random hours, so I wasn't in the mood at the time. Through the speakers all I heard was bong water going and you saying random threats occasionally. I put on my headset and tried to talk, but yours may have been left on the table (or Kinect if it existed then).

At the end, I think our games went on to closer to 3-4 hours. Mentally I was just wiped.

It's all good. It's just a game. You were drunk, I was stoned. During that time I worked 70 hour weeks every time FSU had a home game, on top of school. I too was probably exhausted. I never owned kinect. Was probably shit talking with my mic, I remember playing angry that night. You deserve the pout rule tho!

It's all good. It's just a game. You were drunk, I was stoned. During that time I worked 70 hour weeks every time FSU had a home game, on top of school. I too was probably exhausted. I never owned kinect. Was probably shit talking with my mic, I remember playing angry that night. You deserve the pout rule tho!

mlb games

go play them

or at least respond to your opponents

Sanjuro

Yeah, it's cool. Wasn't drunk then I believe. I was working this warehouse gig where there wasn't time for much of that at the time. The game I recall drunk with you was a passive game until the second quarter became a shoot out.

I can see some arguments being made. However, not an issue within the last few seasons at all, and my INTs down. Mainly it's Ph33 mad I beat him.

1. FMT
2. cb
3. pheeniks
4. Drizzler
5. brentech
6. jabee
7. bob
8. wellington
9. smokey
10. luke
11. eznark
12. squall ASF
13. trasher
14. somnia
15. splat
16. ferny
17. livewire
18. az
19. ramirez
20. rinse
21. nightz
22. greg
23. crimson
24. dcx
25. GQman
26. LJ
27. colasante
28. Sickboy
29. dm
30. mcneily
31. Pistolpete
32. storybook

wait list (in no particular order):
soka
reneruiz
caliblue15
ocelott
Thomasbk
crow
purple cheeto
got the shakes
sanjuro
fixed1979
apatheticone

moved sanjuro to wait list and GQ is in. i was honestly contemplating not even being commish anymore because i'm tired of dealing with all the drama (i just want to play!) and that is just one more early season issue i guarantee we'd have to deal with. that, coupled with his 3 month ban, we just made the move.

GQman2121

Banned
Wow, I didn't realize I my inclusion came at the cost of Sanjuro. :(

That's unfortunate because he's a good dude, and would add a lot to the league, but I'll take it!

Very interested in playing in this. Put me on the waitlist please! As well does anybody have any interest in starting a Fantasy Draft league?

Add me on PSN!! Name is The Bukafax/TheBukafax forget if spaces were allowed in PSN names.

SickBoy

moved sanjuro to wait list and GQ is in. i was honestly contemplating not even being commish anymore because i'm tired of dealing with all the drama (i just want to play!) and that is just one more early season issue i guarantee we'd have to deal with. that, coupled with his 3 month ban, we just made the move.

Yeah, I gotta say, for a guy outside the DOTA-loving core of the league, playing people who are banned or generally inactive on GAF is a pain in the ass.

I get upset when bad things happen on the field (and they happen a fair bit because it's not 2005 anymore), but a terrible game is 10x more frustrating and when scheduling the game turns into a major headache. Thankfully, that seems to be the exception

Edit: of course, not saying Sanjuro would or wouldn't be this way. Just posting as a general comment

Ferny

I'm too poor, can't afford madden this year

LIES! You told me you bought like 3 new Ashe skins.

Not sure why you even take it. It's your league. You're the commish for a reason. Stop being afraid to put your foot down. If it comes at the cost of losing someone, so be it. We obviously have more than enough people interested in playing. Phee has the right attitude about how decisions should go. Either like it or
wwe04.jpg

LIES! You told me you bought like 3 new Ashe skins.

Not sure why you even take it. It's your league. You're the commish for a reason. Stop being afraid to put your foot down. If it comes at the cost of losing someone, so be it. We obviously have more than enough people interested in playing. Phee has the right attitude about how decisions should go. Either like it or
wwe04.jpg

that's not how i live my life brah!

new thread is up: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=125821214#post125821214

Top Bottom