• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '15 (PS4) Online Franchise Interest Thread: The Thread of Madden Interest

rinse82

We have to protect terrible owners from themselves!

Maybe next time people should think twice about that snazzy stadium upgrade.

But what about the San Antonio Raiders?

According to reporters Josh Baugh and Tom Orsborn, Raiders owner Mark Davis and his "two top lieutenants" recently met with San Antonio officials to discuss a potential move. Davis' visit is believed to have begun on July 18, and lasted 2-3 days. San Antonio has the Alamodome ready to go as a temporary venue, but it wouldn't be a better long-term solution than Oakland's O.co Coliseum. San Antonio is no stranger to being leveraged in stadium talks. It's quite possible Davis is simply trying to ramp up the heat on Oakland.

huh.gif

i added you purp. keep in mind the order of the OP means nothing at this point. i would make it my business that you play as the seachickens in the league

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
We have to protect terrible owners from themselves!

Maybe next time people should think twice about that snazzy stadium upgrade.

Or moving to Toronto?

Yea I agree about owners mode, stupid and don't want to deal with all of that BS.

I am obviously in for this and insulted that i'm 10 on the list

sorry brah! i started with people i was talking to on AIM and then went through the divisions in the afc that i thought of, added anyone else who AIM'd me at that time and continued. that is why you and smokey are listed together! AFC south!

thomasbk

I haven't played since Madden '11 but I'm getting back in this year!
If there's a spot i'd love to get in the online franchise!

Since the Bills appear to be taken I'd take any team available.

I was in the Madden '11 PS3 league till it died.

LJ11

Think he said he'd give me the Bills since I ran with them in 25 and that he would pick a different team if he came back.

But yeah if he the wants them I'll step aside

You can play with them, only fair since you rolled with them in 25. Very good chance that I'm in, just have to figure out what I'm doing with my vacation. Love Madden and it honestly keeps my head into football.

Edit: There are now 3 Bills fans in this very thread, amazing!

You can play with them, only fair since you rolled with them in 25. Very good chance that I'm in, just have to figure out what I'm doing with my vacation. Love Madden and it honestly keeps my head into football.

Edit: There are now 3 Bills fans in this very thread, amazing!

I used to be a Bills fan. I know 2 people that played for them. Spencer Johnson a DT went to my high school and graduated with my older sister and Kendrick Office, another DT from the early 2000s, we used to record music together. Neither are well known though.

LJ11

I used to be a Bills fan. I know 2 people that played for them. Spencer Johnson a DT went to my high school and graduated with my older sister and Kendrick Office, another DT from the early 2000s, we used to record music together. Neither are well known though.

Spencer I know, Office isn't ringing a bell though...

Spencer I know, Office isn't ringing a bell though...

Spencer played a lot longer from like 2004 with the Vikings and I think like 2008 to around 2012 with the Bills. Kendrick only played 2001-2002 and his career ended because of injuries. He had an awesome game against the Patriots where he sacked Brady a few times though.

LJ11

LJ come back to the AFC East. I miss having you around. Every game with you was like the Super Bowl for me :(

Nothing was better than that NCAA game we had, Texas vs ND.

Based Tebow NCAA may be my favorite of the recent football games.

Smokey

now that Lj and Luke are back and it might be a real league... I can be for real and secure my first next gen Super Bowl victory

<3

Willing to hand out prizes, but claims cheese when he gets dat ass tapped in the SB

Kermit.jpg

mark got his free copy of madden regardless brah. now you simmer down about madden and just wait for a game that you are good at comes around (2k). you have about a 0% chance of making the playoffs in the stacked AFC!

Smokey

mark got his free copy of madden regardless brah. now you simmer down about madden and just wait for a game that you are good at comes around (2k). you have about a 0% chance of making the playoffs in the stacked AFC!

You wrote an entire blog when you got tapped breh . It ain't hard to get out of the NFC with the most overrated team in the game. NFC is the Eastern Conference of MGAF EAD!

Ocelott

Would be willing to start an Xbox One Madden League and Join the Ps4 League...Had an family emergency in the past but that is over with. If Anyone is interested helping me Setup a Xbox One league pm me please or if anyone is setting on up ill help

You wrote an entire blog when you got tapped breh . It ain't hard to get out of the NFC with the most overrated team in the game. NFC is the Eastern Conference of MGAF EAD!

i had to make it known why the butthurt occurred! you wouldn't get out of the nfc, nor would you get into the playoffs in the nfc!

Smokey

i will put $100 that if you were in the NFC you would not make it to the superbowl. now the playoff thing.... i guess maybe you get thrown into the NFC north and get a free ticket punched so i wouldn't bet on that

you said I won't make playoffs in AFC slut put $20 on it

Top Bottom