• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '15 (PS4) Online Franchise Interest Thread: The Thread of Madden Interest

again it's not about playing minute 1 that the week advanced. it's more about not showing up in the thread, not talking to your opponent at all to schedule it within the advancement period and just kind of waiting till the last minute for no other reason than you just didn't PM your opponent

That's fine. I was just making the point that if someone has already scheduled a time, say Saturday at 10, don't expect them to play Friday at 9, just because they are online and playing something else.

That's fine. I was just making the point that if someone has already scheduled a time, say Saturday at 10, don't expect them to play Friday at 9, just because they are online and playing something else.

This is just fine, again to clarify my only issue is with people who do that and simultaneously fail to check the thread or have the courtesy of trying to schedule with their opponent ahead of time.

Sorry if you felt targeted Smokey, you're definitely not the only one, but considering you spent basically over half the last season on AP and I kept trying to get you to play games (And you reply EAD you're not doing anything about it), I don't think this request from you is really out of line.

Thanks good sir, FMT/CB/Phee/Luke is this ok with you guys?

This is okay with me, but you might want to run the sarcasm checker on Soka first...

Somnia

This is just fine, again to clarify my only issue is with people who do that and simultaneously fail to check the thread or have the courtesy of trying to schedule with their opponent ahead of time.

Sorry if you felt targeted Smokey, you're definitely not the only one, but considering you spent basically over half the last season on AP and I kept trying to get you to play games (And you reply EAD you're not doing anything about it), I don't think this request from you is really out of line.

This is okay with me, but you might want to run the sarcasm checker on Soka first...

I talked with him on steam, I wondered also just in case lol

Ferny

Smokey, take the L and keep it moving. If you want to prove them wrong, just do it and get the games in on time.

If we discussed it then why am on a list?

Are there other people with an issue they would like to express?

because if it happens this season then one of the replacement players will take your spot. there is a difference between trying to score in a game that you're very likely to lose and throwing 12 picks in a game allowing your opponent to score 70 points

Smokey

Smokey, take the L and keep it moving. If you want to prove them wrong, just do it and get the games in on time.

catch a L for no reason...and now i'm on a list featuring fucking twinhead...the lowest of the low. the one who would sell his soul to be the stat leader in this league.

Sanjuro

because if it happens this season then one of the replacement players will take your spot. there is a difference between trying to score in a game that you're very likely to lose and throwing 12 picks in a game allowing your opponent to score 70 points

As mentioned in our IM conversation,

"wouldn't the person catching 12 INT be a bit more suspect?"

As mentioned in our IM conversation,

"wouldn't the person catching 12 INT be a bit more suspect?"

more suspect? no. 90% of picks are either made by the CPU or someone who switches to the CPU already in good position. if you're down by 40 points in the 4th quarter why wouldn't you just want to be done with the game at that point instead of throwing another pick 6?

Sanjuro

more suspect? no. 90% of picks are either made by the CPU or someone who switches to the CPU already in good position. if you're down by 40 points in the 4th quarter why wouldn't you just want to be done with the game at that point instead of throwing another pick 6?

No. At that point if there is time and I have the ball, I'm going to attempt and see how I can find strengths at moving the ball successfully against some of the tougher opponents which I have trouble with.

Luke is pretty much the lone one that every time I play he absolutely decimates me.

eznark

Banned
It's true. Why on earth would I get the ball back that amount of times unless someone was ready and willing to drive the score up?

You realize we have all played against you in pout mode right? Like...every single person in this thread. I don't know why you pretend that you don't play like a dipshit the moment things go south, every single person knows you do.

If you want to prolong the game with idiotic all streaks and chucks you deserve to get your shit pushed in.

Sanjuro

You realize we have all played against you in pout mode right? Like...every single person in this thread. I don't know why you pretend that you don't play like a dipshit the moment things go south, every single person knows you do.

If you want to prolong the game with idiotic all streaks and chucks you deserve to get your shit pushed in.

You act like I'm upset that my shit is being pushed in!

So? Waste the clock. Stop scoring.

So you want this to be a one way street, where you can keep trying to go all out on offense while no huddling down by 20+, but the other person has to stop scoring and run on every single play because...you played like shit and since we're ahead by a lot we can't strike back?

If you want the clock wasted, you should be a part of that too. Not just one person.

Sanjuro

So you want this to be a one way street, where you can keep trying to go all out on offense while no huddling down by 20+, but the other person has to stop scoring and run on every single play because...you played like shit and since we're ahead by a lot we can't strike back?

If you want the clock wasted, you should be a part of that too. Not just one person.

Sure. If you are turning the argument into that, then it should be. You're applying different narratives to this point that don't apply.

Also, I do waste the clock in certain instances or opponents. That's not the issue.

Sure. If you are turning the argument into that, then it should be. You're applying different narratives to this point that don't apply.

Also, I do waste the clock in certain instances or opponents. That's not the issue.

No, I'm not really turning the argument into something different. If you want to keep throwing picks in your territory, why should we kill clock and stop scoring? To accommodate you?

After that one game where you kept chucking and onside kicking and almost came back on me Sanjuro I don't think I would ever not run back every gift you give me when given the chance.

Sanjuro

You guys are still going?

iLQPpOfWREFZM.gif

GQman2121

Banned
So how will the reserves list work? Do we draw straws or play for the open spot? Because honestly, this league was one of the reasons I was planning on picking up the game on day one. With no guarantee of being selected, and also no demo to test run the new features, I'm less inclined to do so.

eznark

Banned
So how will the reserves list work? Do we draw straws or play for the open spot? Because honestly, this league was one of the reasons I was planning on picking up the game on day one. With no guarantee of being selected, and also no demo to test run the new features, I'm less inclined to do so.
May as well just wait then. Usually no one drops the first season.

To the wait list guy who gets Livewire's team: Expect to have a team that is completely gutted.

Don't think I forgot what it was like taking over the Ravens for you in Madden 13, Live! I had Pharaoh and no one else!

updating for this page. again, if you are on the list of 32 and aren't actually interested in playing please let me know! ill probably put the new league thread up this weekend so we can put the interest thread to rest

1. FMT
2. cb
3. pheeniks
4. Drizzler
5. brentech
6. jabee
7. bob
8. wellington
9. smokey
10. luke
11. eznark
12. squall ASF
13. trasher
14. somnia
15. splat
16. ferny
17. livewire
18. az
19. ramirez
20. rinse
21. nightz
22. greg
23. crimson
24. dcx
25. sanjuro
26. LJ
27. colasante
28. Sickboy
29. dm
30. mcneily
31. Pistolpete
32. storybook

wait list (in no particular order):
soka
reneruiz
caliblue15
ocelott
Thomasbk
crow
purple cheeto
got the shakes
GQman
fixed1979
apatheticone

During an extra point attempt late in the 4th, sanjuro once continually dove at Jake Longs knees getting a penalty and causing me to rekick just for him to do it again and again.

Never forget.

Sanjuro

RIP Jake Long.

Drizzler also disconnected on me a half dozen times or so to get the outcome he desired.

Never forget.

Top Bottom