• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '15 (Xbox One) Online Franchise Interest Thread: Xbox What?

Dam, I'd love to join but my Packers are taken and I refuse to play with any other team.

Can we just replace a team no one cares about like the Vikings with a second Packers team?

Dam, I'd love to join but my Packers are taken and I refuse to play with any other team.

Can we just replace a team no one cares about like the Vikings with a second Packers team?

The more the merrier you can have the Pack, I can play with another team.

Commissioner can I take the Detroit Lions?

The more the merrier you can have the Pack, I can play with another team.

Commissioner can I take the Detroit Lions?

If you would be willing to let go of my beloved Packers that would be wonderful and I would most certainly be a part of this thing.

I just can't bring myself to play as any other team in this game. When my freinds want to even play random to mix it up I generally refuse partially because I feel like a traitor and also because I generally feel lost with different players and different play books.

If you would be willing to let go of my beloved Packers that would be wonderful and I would most certainly be a part of this thing.

I just can't bring myself to play as any other team in this game. When my freinds want to even play random to mix it up I generally refuse partially because I feel like a traitor and also because I generally feel lost with different players and different play books.

You got the Packers then. Good luck!

MaGlock

Creates bad matchups for your defense. Just a cheap tactic.

I don't do it on the depth chart but swapping certain guys to the slot or opposite sides is just smart play my man. I do believe there's a way to have specific corners cover specific recievers in the menu

So I'm really curious to see what the early access with EA Access will be like...that's 5 days early, so I could be playing Madden 15 as early as Thursday. And they did say there wouldn't be a demo, so I hope it's the full version.

TURBO1112

So I'm really curious to see what the early access with EA Access will be like...that's 5 days early, so I could be playing Madden 15 as early as Thursday. And they did say there wouldn't be a demo, so I hope it's the full version.

Yeah thats how it should work. I believe there is a time limit though. If I remember correctly its like 2 hours.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I thought the early access was for purchases. Are you saying that if I buy the digital version of the game five days before retail release that I can only play it for two hours? Or are you saying that you download the entire game and then have a timed demo of it?

EA Access is freakin genius. I usually buy the physical version of sports games because then I can trade them in around the new year when my interest falls off. But now the convenience of the digital version, the early access and the 10% discount means my $60 is there and I don't create a used copy for sale later on.

I MIGHT be getting madden 15 at launch and if I do I'd totally be down to play in this league. The only issue is that I don't know how my college internet connection is going to work out, so I don't want to commit myself to anything (last thing I want is for me not to be able to connect to other people because of my strict NAT type at College).

If I do play I guess I'll be the seahawks if they're still available, though I'm going to feel like a dirty little boy not playing as my pats.

Top Bottom