• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '16 PS4 Online Franchise interest thread: Captains Mode

I actually like this Dolphins team but I'm intrigued by the possibility of being in a different team/division/conference this year...what teams are usually open?

And no not using the Titties again, fuck the AFC South

I actually like this Dolphins team but I'm intrigued by the possibility of being in a different team/division/conference this year...what teams are usually open?

And no not using the Titties again, fuck the AFC South

off the top of my head, the following teams might be around: cowboys, vikings, rams, cards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
High tier photoshop incoming.

wq4U5cz.gif

I thought that was virgil for a second.

LegoDad

It really doesn't help that you hogged the Royals and then checked out of the MLB league without telling anyone.

Shit comes up, and I could never get anyone to play. I never had issues in Madden and still playing leagues today. I will not be doing another MLB league, wasn't my cup of tea.

Shit comes up, and I could never get anyone to play.

Other people (Like Rob) left the league prematurely but at least he gave a heads up. Wasn't happy about it, but at the end of the day, real life stuff (Or game is trash, I can't take it anymore) takes precedence. I understand that. But not saying anything doesn't help.

And as far as I know, people couldn't get YOU to play. I saw a lot more "Caliblue won't play me posts" and mentions than you saying "I can't find this person." You were trying to do everything in perfect order, and would only focus on one series at a time when I had a flex schedule for a reason.

LegoDad

Other people (Like Rob) left the league prematurely but at least he gave a heads up. Wasn't happy about it, but at the end of the day, real life stuff (Or game is trash, I can't take it anymore) takes precedence. I understand that. But not saying anything doesn't help.

And as far as I know, people couldn't get YOU to play. I saw a lot more "Caliblue won't play me posts" and mentions than you saying "I can't find this person." You were trying to do everything in perfect order, and would only focus on one series at a time when I had a flex schedule for a reason.

I was trying to get caught back up which I got to, then I couldn't get anyone to play. Then realized the game was trash, I wasn't having fun, etc. I admit I should have told you I quit, i apologize but MLB and Madden are different beasts. Actually haven't turned on MLB since my last game. Sigh.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
off the top of my head, the following teams might be around: cowboys, vikings, rams, cards

Special request, whoever loses the grudge match between AT and I should get first crack at the cowboys so that we are in the NFC East fam division of domination with CB3 and whoever gets the skins.

We would both feel slimy as heck using the Cowboys but that is the best move!

Special request, whoever loses the grudge match between AT and I should get first crack at the cowboys so that we are in the NFC East fam division of domination with CB3 and whoever gets the skins.

Damn you. That was likely going to be my alternate team!

I guess I would be content with using the Washington Racists since we all know McNeily will be passed out in a dark alley most of the time.

I was trying to get caught back up which I got to, then I couldn't get anyone to play. Then realized the game was trash, I wasn't having fun, etc. I admit I should have told you I quit, i apologize but MLB and Madden are different beasts. Actually haven't turned on MLB since my last game. Sigh.

i'll add you to the list pal!

definitely maybe!

Sometimes all the spaces are taken and there's no place to Park.

ZuviJF4.jpg

Somnia

Hm

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
People who fight for a team don't get to pick a second team if they lose. I'm pretty sure they just got thrown into the pool of random teams last time

Somnia

Speaking of teams I am willing to play another team if a longer vet who sticks around decides to just go with the Cowboys over me. Obviously I'd like the Cowboys, but I haven't really earned that over others anymore.

Speaking of teams I am willing to play another team if a longer vet who sticks around decides to just go with the Cowboys over me. Obviously I'd like the Cowboys, but I haven't really earned that over others anymore.

I'll fight you over them! (if I'm in and if nobody takes them)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

You're going to play 4 games then quit. Let's not pretend anymore. Let's give Somnia some easy mode team that someone else can just pick up right after. Let's please also ban him from making roster moves and using any of the XP.

eznark

Banned
You're going to play 4 games then quit. Let's not pretend anymore. Let's give Somnia some easy mode team that someone else can just pick up right after. Let's please also ban him from making roster moves and using any of the XP.

This guy fucks

Somnia

Fuck off, you can go ahead and pull my name. I've explained why I left and just said I'd like another shot because work is finally at a place from my promotion where I won't be traveling or anything anymore.

I get I've left in the past, but I've always notified the group and even stuck around till a replacement was found. It's clear I'm not wanted so peace.

If we start the season before Russell signs I hope I can sign him for far less than he gets in real life.

As someone who had the Seahawks last year, have fun managing that payroll. I had to do some crazy wizardry to keep that defense in tact. And that was without whatever ridiculous deal Wilson is about to get.

Fuck off, you can go ahead and pull my name. I've explained why I left and just said I'd like another shot because work is finally at a place from my promotion where I won't be traveling or anything anymore.

I get I've left in the past, but I've always notified the group and even stuck around till a replacement was found. It's clear I'm not wanted so peace.

You sticking around until we got a replacement was much appreciated, but you understand why we are cynical about it right? We've done this dance a lot...and this post you just made is pretty much the exact same kind of post you made in years past when we weren't so optimistic back then either.

Somnia

You sticking around until we got a replacement was much appreciated, but you understand why we are cynical about it right? We've done this dance a lot...and this post you just made is pretty much the exact same kind of post you made in years past when we weren't so optimistic back then either.

I played multiple seasons with you guys on multiple versions of the game. The last couple years were hell for me, I've gone into better detail with some people but it was more than work.

I get the last couple years I left and I get that. I have no problem playing another team, but if I'm going to be restricted from playing and utlizing my team like cheaters in the past then I have no desire.

I'm not asking to play the Cowboys or anything. I'm just wanting to play with friends.

As someone who had the Seahawks last year, have fun managing that payroll. I had to do some crazy wizardry to keep that defense in tact. And that was without whatever ridiculous deal Wilson is about to get.

I think 2 years ago was the last year I played and that was the year I had to re-up Sherman, Thomas and Lynch.

Having to deal with Russell and Bobby Wagner will be an interesting challenge!

I'm pretty sure we did the exact same thing for both. Post gifs/memes followed by me saying "Blah blah blah because of what you did in this other league blah blah blah"

We both know that what he did in other leagues has nothing to do with why he wasn't included on the list.

Top Bottom