• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Fucking BOB has a super bowl?

i quit this league

you know strangely despite CB's assertion, that season bob won we had a full 32 man league (which was RARE in the early days) and included a lot of vets such as cb, wellington and other quality players. i remember i had HFA #1 seed and then lost to AZ greg in the divisional because fucking kevan barlow fumbled TWICE in the 2nd half in the redzone. i lost by 10

this fucking game

exactly! game has some of the worst AI in all of sports! i'm getting closer.... maybe i'll get some of these beneficial plays that you get on my home court! everytime i drive the lane the ball is blocked. every time you do you either get a foul call or it goes in. don't make no sense!

Smokey

exactly! game has some of the worst AI in all of sports! i'm getting closer.... maybe i'll get some of these beneficial plays that you get on my home court! everytime i drive the lane the ball is blocked. every time you do you either get a foul call or it goes in. don't make no sense!

all i hear are tears

those blocks are all me son

you do know omer asik is roaming the paint right

do you even know who that is

brentech

Eh, everytime I play 2k, it takes a few weeks of playing before I can figure out how to be effective in the paint and defending

Smokey

FMT falls in game 2 119-92

you put up a good battle son until you let JEREMY LIN drop 40 on you

Harden 38 + Lin 40 mmmhm

Asik with 11 boards and 6 blocks

work

all i hear are tears

those blocks are all me son

you do know omer asik is roaming the paint right

do you even know who that is

lol so your scrubs drive to the lane (i dont even know the guys name who is your PG besides line) against bogut and gets a bucket basically every time but asik vs. AI or curry or anyone else should be an automatic block and no foul. that makes sense!

the other retarded thing about this game is i get double teamed, i have a guy WIDE OPEN in the middle, and curry either wont throw it or just turns the ball over. lol what kind of logic is there in the game? and the perimeter D was improved but they STILL drift away for no reason! i had to start switching to off the ball because all you do is do some isomotion stuff, which causes my other guy to come down and leave someone wide open even though i wasn't in bad position to begin with. i wish there was a setting where i could say never help

LiveWire

FMT falls in game 2 119-92

you put up a good battle son until you let JEREMY LIN drop 40 on you

Harden 38 + Lin 40 mmmhm

Asik with 11 boards and 6 blocks

work

I know little about the sport of basketball so let me put that into Google Translate. Hmm, here's the result:

Google Translate said:
I am too scared to play Killer Instinct

Smokey

Bragging about your stats against FMT.

ACT LIKE YOU BEEN THERE BEFORE

NO MERCY

lol so your scrubs drive to the lane (i dont even know the guys name who is your PG besides line) against bogut and gets a bucket basically every time but asik vs. AI or curry or anyone else should be an automatic block and no foul. that makes sense!

the other retarded thing about this game is i get double teamed, i have a guy WIDE OPEN in the middle, and curry either wont throw it or just turns the ball over. lol what kind of logic is there in the game? and the perimeter D was improved but they STILL drift away for no reason! i had to start switching to off the ball because all you do is do some isomotion stuff, which causes my other guy to come down and leave someone wide open even though i wasn't in bad position to begin with. i wish there was a setting where i could say never help

I switch everything. I have icon switching burned into my head. Just about all of those shots that Asik blocked were me. I don't really let the CPU do much. They love to jump in passing lanes though so I take that!

I know little about the sport of basketball so let me put that into Google Translate. Hmm, here's the result:

Better deliver a pep talk to ya boy FrenchMovieTheme. I said before this started he wouldn't get closer than 10 !

NO MERCY

I switch everything. I have icon switching burned into my head. Just about all of those shots that Asik blocked were me. I don't really let the CPU do much. They love to jump in passing lanes though so I take that!

Better deliver a pep talk to ya boy FrenchMovieTheme. I said before this started he wouldn't get closer than 10 !

don't worry, i will be ready at home. then i will also take over the titans and embarrass you twice in madden next season

LiveWire

He needs to call more timeouts, even after only one shot--especially if it's a clutch one. Momentum seemed huge in 2K, I remember when I played you and you went on a 6-0 run which turned into a 18-8 run because I didn't call a timeout.

Smokey

He needs to call more timeouts, even after only one shot--especially if it's a clutch one. Momentum seemed huge in 2K, I remember when I played you and you went on a 6-0 run which turned into a 18-8 run because I didn't call a timeout.

I told him that last time. He doesn't listen to me I try and help!

Also get on AIM if you can..i need to talk business with you

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Good night sweet Eli.

I'm moving on from him and dat salary cap number and going at it with Nassib.

Have at him in free agency. I don't pass enough to make him worth it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im curious to see what this years FA class looks like.

This is usually the season where people fuck up their cap and have to release some good players

Top Bottom