• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

brentech

Apparently Armstrong is increasing internet bandwidth for free, by doubling our download. So, I go from 15, to 30mbps. Which, I've actually been getting for a while now anyways.

But they sent a new modem over to do it. Thing is tiny. Picture of it here. They just recently replaced my old as Surfboard modem with one of the newest models. So I was kind of surprised to get this.

http://www.hitron-americas.com/products/cda-res/

Also, finally got my alt account up to lvl 13 to see how my ranked calibration come out and if it's any different then my main account. Got 2 calibrations done so far. Both wins.

Rorschach

1s1LIMF.jpg

ifEMW9sXevlKJ.gif

What a climb!

I'd like to thank Mirana and dust.

livewire bout to play smokey in 2k. later tonight tho! i played arcade mode and even on medium the computer gets cheap as hell around the 5th or 6th guy. i got spinals "2nd" ending. not sure what triggers if you get 1st, 2nd or 3rd endings though

rinse that is correct, i need to boot some of the people as certain teams as they have not left the league themselves. i will do it after my game with smokey

ok rinse you can join in now as the lions

also, good night sweet prince ahmad brooks. had to cut him to free up a bit of cap space. if you are looking for an OLB in a 3-4 he is one of the best. i think he got superbowl MVP with 2 sacks and a fumble recovery for a TD. time for lemon party to fill those shoes!

If "I don't know what's going on" means that you are getting buzzed from HOOKAH .... actually I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the guy who gets Long Island Iced Tea at the club

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If "I don't know what's going on" means that you are getting buzzed from HOOKAH .... actually I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the guy who gets Long Island Iced Tea at the club

Give him a break phee. Shit hits you hard when your 5 foot 1

I just realized that the dumbest thing I did this off-season was giving Mike Pouncey a huge contract. Should have just tagged him! Fuck!

Mrbob

Lets see if you guys stick with CSGO longer than a week.

Now I semi regret not partaking in one of the billion $3.74 sales which have happened in the past. Oh well I'm sure the game will go on sale again soon.

Lets see if you guys stick with CSGO longer than a week.

Now I semi regret not partaking in one of the billion $3.74 sales which have happened in the past. Oh well I'm sure the game will go on sale again soon.

It'll last longer than Virtua Tennis that's for sure.

I'm going to stick with CS:GO. I've been itching for a shooter of some kind and CS has always been my favorite. Not going to blow money on COD anymore and Battlefield just isn't really my kind of game unless I'm playing with people.

Plus, the whole ranked thing makes CS a lot better now. Except for the part where 12 year olds rage on me all game and claim that "CS is a game you play better angry, I made you angry that's why you're our leader now, Imma take credit"

I used to just find random servers and that kind of shit. But I do enjoy my strategic 5 on 5 CS.

Rorschach

You should play CS 1.6 instead! I've skipped on GO every sale. It was a dollar at one point and I still said no. I'll get it next sale.

i haven't seen oatmeal post in a while.... wonder if he and a few other people know about the resigning. i guess it's their own fault for not being active in the thread!

Whats the offseason schedule going to be like?

DCX

well i'm going on vacation starting next saturday morning (my flight leaves at like... 5 am pst) so my plan would be finish up with the FA stuff this week and leave it on the week before the draft. then when i get back have the draft and start the season immediately.

i don't mind to turn the commish over to you or whoever so the draft and season can start sooner. i just dont know if CCM still has that issue where if you transfer commish it prevents anyone new from ever joining the league again

Top Bottom