• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Sokantish

anyone have State of Decay, if so, is it any good? Part of the weekly sale humble bundle. debating

I had it on 360, really liked it. Never ran into a problem like CB over there, finished it just fine.
Soka needs to dip into the trust fund and take over 8 teams for next season.

What's that mean? You just make a new account, as long as one account on your ps4 has PS+, they all have it

DCX

DCX
Ill play as multiple teams if someone wants to set it up for me. I couldn't do it with my account. Ever since the psn breach i cant do any credit card transactions. My numbers are correct info and all but it still tells me its invalid.

Stupid pieces of shit! Lol
I actually will try to use my kids account. If i can only remember the password and email address i used haha. I'll let you know.

DCX

Somnia

So fucking good, glad I backed it.

Ferny I'm down for HOTS anytime Saturday or Sunday and for more than one match :) stuck by a bug in ESO anyways.

You guys still playing CS:GO? Haven't played CS in ages and wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Though I still need to play more Titanfall on One and Gen up plus practice more KI to lose to FMT/Live... Fucking MMOs taking away my gaming time and H1Z1 is right around the corner :(

LiveWire

Ferny I'm down for HOTS anytime Saturday or Sunday and for more than one match :) stuck by a bug in ESO anyways.

You guys still playing CS:GO? Haven't played CS in ages and wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Though I still need to play more Titanfall on One and Gen up plus practice more KI to lose to FMT/Live... Fucking MMOs taking away my gaming time and H1Z1 is right around the corner :(

If you back it, when do you get a playable game?

Smokey

I'll be playing it. I'm determined to get out of the shit stage. I redeemed myself after Ferny, cb, and I got ran through. Won 2 matches. One round I was lone CT left and took out full squad of remaining Ts. Felt good man.

I'll be playing it. I'm determined to get out of the shit stage. I redeemed myself after Ferny, cb, and I got ran through. Won 2 matches. One round I was lone CT left and took out full squad of remaining Ts. Felt good man.
If getting out of the shit stage means I don't have to listen to twelve year olds then I am going to play cs all day on Sunday

Smokey

If getting out of the shit stage means I don't have to listen to twelve year olds then I am going to play cs all day on Sunday

He got you shook lol

I watched some live matches for about 20 mins yesterday. Even that small amount of time I learned some things. I just gotta get used to the spread/recoil. That's starting to come though.

what is your gun of choice? i always stick to ak47 or m4a1 cause im used to it but maybe the other guns arent trash

i think deagle is still the best pistol

still havent set anyone on fire :(

Ferny

Hey I also took out 3 people on my own last night. With the standard pistol no less. Give me props bro!

Rorschach

FMT wins another SB? I guess there's only one team that can beat him in the SB.

cAGsT3C.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Dota J.O.B. squad assemble! (AKA FMT and the like). Its time to coach you guys up tonight.

p.jpg

Rorschach

For a noob to both what would be harder... Dota or CS

Which CS? I'm guessing GO. If so, DotA is much harder to get into. There's studying to be done before you even play your first game. In CS, you can jump in and get a kill or two. The objectives and mechanics are pretty clear. I can't say the same about DotA.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Id like the record to show than in Madden 25, FMT the 9ers owner didnt beat me. FMT the commissioner beat me.

Id like the record to show than in Madden 25, FMT the 9ers owner didnt beat me. FMT the commissioner beat me.

it did feel tainted to beat you with Djax going out so early in the game. changed the game! i also caught all the breaks in the 2nd half against splat to squeak out that 5 point win

McNei1y

Umm I couldn't re-sign my players. It was locked and said it was on stage 2. I hope the CPU resigned some necessary guys for me. I don't see Braylon Edwards on the team though :(

Don't advance it all until Monday please! I'm out of town until Sunday!

DCX

DCX
Umm I couldn't re-sign my players. It was locked and said it was on stage 2. I hope the CPU resigned some necessary guys for me. I don't see Braylon Edwards on the team though :(

Don't advance it all until Monday please! I'm out of town until Sunday!
Bray retired.

DCX

Not impressive when all you do is plug in your gameshark when you need a win.

also not true, it stays permanently attached so it's not "only" when i need it. plus you are just mad that you sold your soul for your superbowl win from madden 06. it will remain your one and only for all time. david akers saw to that with the 59 yard chip shot fg to send the game to OT in the nfc title game a few seasons back!

Top Bottom