• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Mrbob

AZ is playing his CPU game now...when he's done I will go do the vance dance

I like how FMT said he had to play the CPU last night because the league was vancing. Then we don't vance for another day. Glad you are now the commish as his corruption knows no bound.

Oh yeah and PS4 won again, what a surprise!

End your torment now Ferny. Get out early at a discounted price and buy me Tropico 5 special edition.

I like how FMT said he had to play the CPU last night because the league was vancing. Then we don't vance for another day. Glad you are now the commish as his corruption knows no bound.

Oh yeah and PS4 won again, what a surprise!

End your torment now Ferny. Get out early at a discounted price and buy me Tropico 5 special edition.

Well he wouldn't have been home by the time it advanced today so technically that was all the time he had. Yall set up a time and you were apparently late!

ps - log in the game and turn yourself off autopilot. it's been that way for about four weeks now. you can prevent Rinse from being corrupt too!

Somnia

So honest answer needed, how is The Show on PS4? Is online still trash?

I'd mainly get it for RTTS mode and maybe some exhibition games here and there. I haven't really touched console games since infamous and feel like picking something up. I mean I have Wolfenstein and Watch_Dogs coming up soon, but I need a sports game.

So honest answer needed, how is The Show on PS4? Is online still trash?

I'd mainly get it for RTTS mode and maybe some exhibition games here and there. I haven't really touched console games since infamous and feel like picking something up. I mean I have Wolfenstein and Watch_Dogs coming up soon, but I need a sports game.
a lot of fun. online slightly mediocre but we are starting the league tonight

You could just post the real thing

166368_490914092277_1320231_n.jpg

I seriously thought for the longest time it was fake lol

GG my friend.

The running game was not enough to be able to get me out of the hole I dug with the mistakes. See you in the playoffs, me you and 4 AI!

gg broski. i'm sorry about the lag if it was my fault. i was direct connected and literally unplugged all my other gaming systems and had my PC off so i don't know what the fuck. navarro bowman saved me big time. on that long TD pass you had i foolishly didn't audible out of the monster blitz, leaving whitner to cover your slot receiver. i was even going towards that direction just incase you passed but i couldn't get over there.

see you in the nfc championship! and we will have a full slate of human playoff participants, i guarantee it!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Cola if you are online now I could go right now. I can't start too much later than now though I'm pretty tired.

Oatmeal can we delay 10 minutes? Need to finish eating and got to take care of MLB stuff real fast with my commissioner duties

Frenchie!

Lucille-Bluth.gif

forgot to comment on this! looks like the other members of the band are running low on cash again. thumbs up! i did like the last album but it kind of lost steam about halfway through.... although i did like walk to end the album. some of the stuff in the middle was a bit too by-the-numbers for them. i'm excited for it though!

and give me some new probot davis grohl!

oatmeal

Banned
Oatmeal, you aren't supposed to manually blitz with linebackers literally as i drop back

Unless Jerod Mayo was DE There

Wha? Really? I had a three man front and he was the MLB blitzing on the play (four man rush) and I took over his control.

I'm not supposed to do that?

Wha? Really? I had a three man front and he was the MLB blitzing on the play (four man rush) and I took over his control.

I'm not supposed to do that?
In that case it is more okay but you are better off controlling someone else who isn't blitzing because otherwise we can't tell

also does weird shit to the offensive line, and he literally went in unprotected so that's why I asked

Top Bottom